Comfort Inn Employee Review

A fun place to work
Guest Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Midland, ON20 August 2013
We had wonderful staff all of the time which made for a great work day . As a supervisor , I learned if you show and give respect to the employees , they will show the same which makes for an easy , stress free day at work and has everyone working towards the same goal, filling the hotel with happy , satisfied and returning guests!
The most enjoyable part of my job was meeting new people and seeing the regulars return and knowing which staff member made an impression because the returning guests would ask for those staff members by name.
The hardest part , I believe of any job is having to let go of staff members that don't meet up to the standards and that take others down with them.
Pros
Team work, staff luncheons .
Cons
Overnight hours

Other Comfort Inn Employee Reviews

A rather solitary job that starts above minimum.
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Chilliwack, BC30 November 2017
I worked mostly by myself cleaning rooms, with my coworkers also working alone nearby. This works well, but can be a rather lonely job when all the guests have checked out or are absent, even for an introverted person like myself.
A aftermath of a hurricane..
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Terrace, BC29 November 2017
If it were to be professional and calm, I would have loved it being my first job experience,but it was not, I've gotten sick multiple times and I thank them for sick pay, but it would have been great to be out and up on my feet,, the people I worked with were great but the people I worked for was so unexplainably immature, it was honestly disgusting to watch..... And I have been working long hours just to find out they were for free basically.. Thanks comfort inn for the experience, I now know when to walk away from things like this
Pros
Great employees
Cons
Long hours, short staffed