Comfort Inn Employee Reviews for Night Auditor

See reviews about:
Found 11 reviews matching the search See all 2,610 reviews
Worse manager ever
Night Auditor (Former Employee) –  Swift Current, SK5 September 2017
I worked here 3 different times. The first 2 times it was awesome, great people, friendly and the manager was amazing at making his employees feel useful and needed. The manager when I worked there last was completely incompetent, and had no leadership qualities. The moral of the staff was the lowest I'd ever seen working at any other place.
Fun Work place
Night Auditor (Former Employee) –  Sudbury, ON10 January 2017
I did learned management skills, working night shift isn't that easy. as every work place people do not not have same education, cultures or even believing. Few of my co-workers i can not get along with because they brought their families issue at the work place and treat you like garbage bag. What did i enjoyed the most is when i am done my paper work and everything balance
Pros
free brakefast
Cons
garbage cleaning
Good hotel branch with ability to move up in job.
Night Auditor (Former Employee) –  Kingston, ON16 December 2016
I will come into work, balance the books for the day to ensure all daily revenues have been collected and accounted for. I learned how the hotel business works as a whole, both on the customer service and marketing side of things. Management was a great help and offered much insight into the daily operations. The hardest part of the job was correcting others mistakes in order to balance the books and the most enjoyable part of the job was the interaction with numerous patrons from all different walks of life.
Fun working in the hotel industry
Night Auditor (Former Employee) –  Sudbury, ON20 December 2015
I did loved my job and my work place. If i wasnt moving out of Sudbury i would stayed longer. Nice people i work with or work in the hotel.
Night life much different than day life
FD Night Auditor Guest Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 September 2015
As a night auditor, there is not much you can miss out on a night. However, your day is perhaps, wasted. I have enjoyed little time at Comfort Inn with its guests.

At Comfort Inn, a night auditor is the management and security who runs the hotel entirely. That is of course aside from running the daily night audit. For such little wage as little as $12.00/hour couldn't pay off the hard work I provided. So, I decided to quit.
Pros
Understanding the workflow of the business entierly.
Cons
Little wages
Was a great place to work
Night Audit Manager (Former Employee) –  Sylvan Lake, AB18 March 2015
I truly enjoyed working for Comfort Inns and Suites. Management treated me with respect.They gave me added responsibilities to make decisions and backed my decisions based on my many years experience in the Hotel business.
Pros
As long as my job was completed accurately and on time, all was good.
Cons
Worked all night 11pm until 7am
Great staff fun atmosphere.
Hotel Night Auditor (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON6 October 2014
I learned quite a bit of hotel information, the functions of day to day of the hotel, book keeping, groth of customer service skills. As for the management it was not consistent we went through 3 managers in 2 years. My co workers were amazing we really got along like a family. Hardest part of the job was trying to adapt to new management and constant change in policies each time the management changed. The most enjoyable was the guests and my co workers.
Working together like family
Full-time Guest Service Rep./ Night Auditor (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON29 October 2012
A typical day at work was checking guests in and out of their rooms with a professional attitude.

I learned the front desk computer system and how the front desk operates.

My co-workers and I supported each other when we needed to switch shifts without any complaints...nice people to work with.

The hardest part of the job was when we would be checking multiple guests in at the same time with 100% accuracy.
Pros
everyone worked together as a team
Cons
no free food; when occupancy decreased so did the hours of work.
The Comfort Inn and Suites is a great family friendly hotel to stay and work with!
Part Time Night Auditor (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON11 September 2012
I work with GREAT people who have taught me what I need to know about the industry. My job is very laid back as I work midnights. I do truly enjoy it there! Management is okay, it could always be better!
Excellent place to work.
Night Auditor (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON15 March 2012
Wonderful co-workers and management. Loyal and friendly client-base. Never a dull moment!