RESPONSIBILITIES OF A NIGHT AUDITOR:
- Embrace all Choice Hotels Rooms Standards
- Exceed the expectations of all guests (both internal and external) through empowerment and by responding attentively, efficiently, and politely to all requests.
- Help create a positive work environment through teamwork and cooperation with peers and team leaders.
- Actively participate in monthly departmental communication meetings.
- Contribute to a healthy and safe work environment by reporting all safety hazards, following WHMIS and Fire Safety training, and working in a safe manner.
- Ensure the days’ financial numbers (including credit cards) are balanced and discrepancies are corrected.
- Ensure all reports needed for statistical information are run during the shift and prepared for daily distribution.
- Ensure accuracy of all reports.
- Process guest arrivals and departures.
- Demonstrate excellent guest service and actively seek feedback and follow up on guest comments.
- Seek opportunities for continuous improvement in the night audit function.
- Front desk and Switchboard duties as required.
- Prep the kitchen for the Breakfast
- Snow shoveling and salting of guest areas as required.
- Ensure the arrivals for the following day are correct, with all the necesary paper work and rooms are assigned correctly
- Guest service oriented individual who is also detail oriented and a self-starter.
- Friendly, polite, and confident individual who enjoys working with the public and in a team based atmosphere.
- Able to work the night shift and stand for long periods of time.
- A background in Accounting and/or Front Office is an asset.
- Sound knowledge of MS Office applications, including Word, Excel, Internet Explorer and property management systems
Indeed - 5 months ago