RESPONSIBILITIES OF A NIGHT AUDITOR:
- Embrace all Choice Hotels Rooms Standards
- Exceed the expectations of all guests (both internal and external) through empowerment and by responding attentively, efficiently, and politely to all requests.
- Help create a positive work environment through teamwork and cooperation with peers and team leaders.
- Actively participate in monthly departmental communication meetings.
- Contribute to a healthy and safe work environment by reporting all safety hazards, following WHMIS and Fire Safety training, and working in a safe manner.
- Ensure the days’ financial numbers (including credit cards) are balanced and discrepancies are corrected.
- Ensure all reports needed for statistical information are run during the shift and prepared for daily distribution.
- Ensure accuracy of all reports.
- Process guest arrivals and departures.
- Demonstrate excellent guest service and actively seek feedback and follow up on guest comments.
- Seek opportunities for continuous improvement in the night audit function.
- Front desk and Switchboard duties as required.
- Prep the kitchen for the Breakfast
- Snow shoveling and salting of guest areas as required.
- Ensure the arrivals for the following day are correct, with all the necesary paper work and rooms are assigned correctly
- Guest service oriented individual who is also detail oriented and a self-starter.
- Friendly, polite, and confident individual who enjoys working with the public and in a team based atmosphere.
- Able to work the night shift and stand for long periods of time.
- A background in Accounting and/or Front Office is an asset.
- Sound knowledge of MS Office applications, including Word, Excel, Internet Explorer and property management systems
The Comfort Inn of Roseville Michigan prides itself on catering to your every need. We are an exclusive full service local resort facility...