Breakfast Attendant. Breakfast shifts are typically from 6:00 am to 11:00 am. We are looking for someone with availability to work Tuesday to Saturday.
Responsibilities include maintaining the breakfast area, cleaning tables, vacuuming floors, stocking the breakfast area and providing a warm and friendly atmosphere for our guests.
If you are a morning person who is service oriented and available to work weekends as well as week days, please forward a copy of your resume.
Skills And Abilities
Food Safe certification required
Previous experience preferred
- Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
- Clear and clean tables, trays and chairs
- Replenish condiments and other supplies at tables and serving areas
Counter Attendant and Food Preparer Skills
- Prepare, heat and finish simple food items
- Keep records of the quantities of food used
- Portion and wrap foods
Kitchen Helping Skills
- Sweep and mop floors
- Clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment
- Handle and store cleaning products
- Receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas
- Remove kitchen garbage and trash
- other duties may also be added