A busy hotel in Calgary Motel Village is looking for great customer friendly front desk agents.
- Greet guests with a smile and answer their questions as required.
- Responsible for checking guests in and out of the Hotel.
- Issues room keys, pamphlets, discount cards, etc.
- Answers various questions from guests.
- Arranges transportation for guests.
- Computes bills, collects payment and makes change for guests.
- Runs various reports on the computer for management.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Complete shift audits as required.
- Check telephone interfaces throughout shift.
- Check all unresolved departures.
- Review service requests for arrivals.
- Ensure front desk is stocked with any items guests may require before housekeeping leaves for the day.
- Write all wake-up call requests on specified form and enter on switchboard.
- Complete in-house bucket check.
- Complete welcome calls.
- Clean and tidy front desk area.
- Take and record telephone, e-mail, or written message for staff members.
- As a front-line worker, present a positive and professional image of the organization to all visitors, suppliers, inquiries, and other interactions.
- Provide information to staff and/or clients about special activities.
- Observe and report any security issues to the Hotel Manager.
- Performs other duties as required
Interested candidates may send their resumes to our email address or fax resume to 403-284-3897. Only short listed candidates who can legally work in Canada will be responded.
Indeed - 11 months ago
copy to clipboard