A busy hotel in Calgary Motel Village is looking for great customer friendly front desk agents.
- Greet guests with a smile and answer their questions as required.
- Responsible for checking guests in and out of the Hotel.
- Issues room keys, pamphlets, discount cards, etc.
- Answers various questions from guests.
- Arranges transportation for guests.
- Computes bills, collects payment and makes change for guests.
- Runs various reports on the computer for management.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Complete shift audits as required.
- Check telephone interfaces throughout shift.
- Check all unresolved departures.
- Review service requests for arrivals.
- Ensure front desk is stocked with any items guests may require before housekeeping leaves for the day.
- Write all wake-up call requests on specified form and enter on switchboard.
- Complete in-house bucket check.
- Complete welcome calls.
- Clean and tidy front desk area.
- Take and record telephone, e-mail, or written message for staff members.
- As a front-line worker, present a positive and professional image of the organization to all visitors, suppliers, inquiries, and other interactions.
- Provide information to staff and/or clients about special activities.
- Observe and report any security issues to the Hotel Manager.
- Performs other duties as required
Interested candidates may send their resumes to our email address or fax resume to 403-284-3897. Only short listed candidates who can legally work in Canada will be responded.
The Comfort Inn of Roseville Michigan prides itself on catering to your every need. We are an exclusive full service local resort facility...