ComForcare Senior Services

ComForcare Senior Services Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
ComforCare PSW
Health Care Aide/ Personal Support Worker (Current Employee), toronto, ONSeptember 2, 2013
Pros: great part- time for a nursing student
Cons: few shifts
I am only on call as I have other part - time job while in school. I usually work night shift. I learned to manage my time more efficiently.
I work alone every shift. The manager is very professional and organized. the hardest job is having different clients every shift. The most enjoyable part though is the companionship. I get to meet different kinds – more... of people and learn a lot from their stories – less
efficient workplace
Social Service Worker (Current Employee), Hamilton, ONAugust 8, 2013
Great management, very efficient
loved my co-workers
management was flexible with my schedule
Helpful and always there to answer any questions and concerns.
Home Health Aide (Current Employee), Adrian, MISeptember 7, 2014
Management is super helpful and open to answer any questions. They also work with the employee's schedule to make sure that they gets enough hours.
There are much better places to invest your time, expertise and experience.
Marketing and Community Liaison (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCSeptember 3, 2014
Pros: gluten-free parties
Cons: i didn't feel the love. they still owe me for a couple of intakes.
I learned that interests and related concerns outside of this non-medical home care service are more important than cultivating a strong work culture and team approach and that expanding the scope of service was not a priority. Status quo is the order of the day.

Medicaid referrals were routinely declined for my territory and there was no sufficient – more... investment of time and resources to develop lasting relationships with provider contacts. There is a closed management mindset that is unaccountably and frustratingly detached from the needs of the business, that is full of limited, derivative ideas and septic with a pettiness that seemed to infect many aspects of the job.

There was little encouragement for continuing education and marketing skills development, no guidance nor incentives for job advancement, and the ComForcare corporate computer modules and documentation programs were pedestrian at best and were not deeply relevant in clinical terms.

I think I was hired because of favorable omens derived from crystal power and astrological charts. I made only stiff acquaintances with management and there seems to be some very brittle personal sensitivities.

Regrettably, I cannot with clear conscience recommend this company to anyone. I saw great potential there and was optimistic about future gains. My vision isn't what it used to be. – less
A home to home work place
Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), Rome, GAAugust 27, 2014
You go to peoples homes an give them help with things such as cleaning , cooking, dressing(helping them),
Title- Home Health Aide (Current Employee), West Chester, OHAugust 21, 2014
My days were OK most of the time and the management was great!
Good Company
CNA (Former Employee), Madison, TNAugust 15, 2014
This is a good job if you are able to lift people alone otherwise a good company
hardwork and accomplishment
Caregiver (Current Employee), Middleton, WiAugust 8, 2014
a typical day starts with getting the client cleaned up if necessary. then if they are hungry i cook or make them something to eat. if they need medicine i administer. nights i would put them to bed, as in getting pads or diapers changed, make up their bed to get them into it. sometimes i may have to use a hoyer lift but only if it is needed. i have – more... learned a lot from this job like how to care for elderly. i have learned how to use a hoyer lift, how to balance a check book, how to write a check etc. management is great. sometimes they have a problem with scheduling but other than that they stay on top of everything. i dont really interact with my coworkers because this is an independent job where you go to clients houses and care for them in their own home. it makes them feel more independent. we are just there to help. the hardest part of my job would have to be the lifting. seeing as i am only 18 years old and havent developed all the way yet i would have to say that is the hardest part. the most enjoyable would be getting to see my clients everyday and being able to spend time with someone who i am the only one they see all day. – less
I do not work in the office
Care Giver (Current Employee), Albany, OR 97322July 17, 2014
Pros: milege compensation could be better
Cons: no benifits
MY disappointment with this employment is,
work shifts are to short for the distance to drive,
and you are not familure with the person needing help.
great company, room to improve and draw more employees
HHA/CNA (Current Employee), Monroe, LAJuly 17, 2014
Pros: management and direct deposit
Cons: no raises or advancements, no benefits
Management is great, kind and respectful. love them! worst part is no benefits. typical day is taking care of your assigned clients on your assigned days.
Fun place to work
Cook/CNA (Current Employee), Austin, MNJuly 1, 2014
Pros: great place to work
Cons: n/a
I love my job here it is a great place to work. It has great staff and residents. I have been employed for 6 years now and I absolutely enjoy it.
Comforcare
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 18, 2014
Comforcare over all is a good company to work for. I prepare food light housekeeping assist with meds. I liked working with clients very sweet and the company is very understanding.
My first job was my best job
Caregiver (Former Employee), Rochester, NYJune 14, 2014
Pros: personal, travel pay, great work environment
My managers were the owners of this business. The work was very straight forward and I worked with clients independently. I enjoyed this job very much.
okay
Certified Nursing Assistant/Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJune 12, 2014
okay place to work, not much hours because it is a temp agency, but its a good PRN job
nothing good
Caregiver (Former Employee), Saint Clair Shores, MIJune 4, 2014
its a ok place to work if you dont have anywhere to workg. fddc ffretg rqghqt3qgg trtgqtqh qgqg rqggh qhjkd wqy4h
Heather and Yolanda are very good at keeping you busy it is just most clients are not home when it is there time
Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Fayetteville, GAJune 1, 2014
Pros: being outside the majority of the day
Cons: no benefits
I think think pay could be more but this is GA. The only problem I had with this company was the clients not being home when it was there time to be seen so that made your hours cut so that means a shorter pay check.
Hard/dedicated working
CNA I (Former Employee), Pittsboro, NCMay 29, 2014
it was an overall good place to work. they made sure you had work and you got paid decent money for the hours and drive time. it was an easy and fun place to work.
Working for ComForcare is very productive and rewarding kind of work
Director of Operations (Current Employee), Brentwood, CAMay 29, 2014
ComForcare is a company that provides In Home Care services for seniors in their home.
Flexible schedule that suits you. Great boss.
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Plano, TXMay 16, 2014
I do insurance assessments on seniors. I obtain health histories, and assess how well they can perform their activities of daily living. We go over their medications. You work independently.
Not as flexiable as they make it seem
Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), Roswell, GAMay 14, 2014
Cons: pay is bad and no benefits
Not enough clients in the area I work in. They dont pay any mileage if you go over 30 miles to a clients home.

1 2 3 4 5