Comdata Employee Reviews

eglenceli bir calisma ortami
müteri temsilcisi (Former Employee) –  kayseri30 April 2017
Bazı yöneticilerin çalışanlarına karşı tutumu gerçekten ise odaklanmaya ve işi severek yapmaya yönelik. Fakat bazı takım liderlerinin temsilcilerini daha fazla dikkate almalarını öneririm. Aksi takdirde tavırları temsilcilerin işten çıkmasına sebep olmaktadır.
Pros
ucretsiz ogle yemegi ve servis imkani
Cons
maasi yeterli degil
Easy and Fun
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TX25 April 2017
Comdata was the first call center I ever worked at. It taught me a lot about being patient with customers and taking call after call. This employer definitely prepared me for the position I'm in now.
stay away
Permit Specialist (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TN12 April 2017
Seeking other employment. the job itself is not so bad but 2 years and not a single raise. All they say is "we're working on it" btw management SUCKS!
Horrible Place to Work
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE AGENT (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, TN3 April 2017
High Turn Over rate, Upper Management incompetent, Release you to go home early having to use your PTO for the remaining work week, No room for advancement if you are work on the call center floor
Pros
Holiday Pay
Cons
Unstable work environment, No Job security
Discreto
Operatrice telefonica (Former Employee) –  Lecce, Puglia30 March 2017
Impossibile conciliare la vita privata con quella lavorativa. Team leader e coach all'altezza del ruolo ricoperto. Salario percepito dall'agenzia interinale. Carriera quasi impossibile. Al tempo ero studente/lavoratore.
Pros
Esperienza in dialettica
Cons
Stressante dal punto di vista psicologico
ok company
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TN20 March 2017
Great company but communication is not strong. Good culture and hard work is rewarded however, there are unrealistic goals and again communication is not a strong suit.
A Day that you are SICK
Call Cemter Rep (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, NY22 January 2017
This company is friendly company but when it comes to being sick and you don not have any sick time to cover you absences the they start get really upset. They Will not look much at you dr notes that keep you out along time past even if you do have the ours. I was very sick and was at a lot of appoints and I loved that place to work. I as so upset to leave but they should look more into things
Pros
supervosrs/ environment
Cons
They need to think aout people
Ambiente lavorativo poco stimolante
operatore call center (Former Employee) –  Ivrea, Piemonte7 January 2017
Migliorare l'ambiente lavorativo, gli orari lavorativi e la modalità di pagamento dello stipendio
loc de munca cu multe ore la calculator
operator (Current Employee) –  Braila20 December 2016
munca acolo este stresanta,intriganta,dezgustatoare cateodata.
colegii mei sunt draguti, simpatici si ma ajuta cand am nevoie.
Pros
organizare
Cons
stres
Verimlilik
Müşteri Temsilcisi ve Takım lideri (Former Employee) –  Konya14 December 2016
Çalışmış olduğum şirketim kurumsal ve geniş kitleye sahip bir şirket çalışan işçi sayısı 826 kişi 2 yıl mt görevi yani müşteri temsilcisi olarak çalıştım sonraki 1 yılımı takım lideri olarak sürdürdüm sizlere varım kata bilirim.
Pros
Sabit çalışma
Cons
Verimlilik
biraz eğlencelş
müşteri temsilcisi (Current Employee) –  Samsun28 November 2016
takım liderleri ve ortamla ilgili beğenmediğim yönleri var
Cons
maaş
Bun
Operator call center (Former Employee) –  Constanta18 November 2016
Salariu bun , orar flexibil in ture cu posibilitatea de a face schimb , posibilitatea orelor suplimentare platite dublu , sarbatori platite dublu , Munca in echipa foarte benefica din punct de vedere social ,relatia cu colegii foarte buna, comunicare si ajutor reciproc, munca in sine e foarte stresanta psihic si obositoare chiar daca orele de munca nu sunt multe si nu este obligatoriu sa faci ore suplimentare , organizare slaba , pauze prea scurte .
Pros
ore suplimentare
Cons
pauze scurte, organizare slaba
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KY31 October 2016
Liked working here. Would recommend it to friends and family. Co-workers were a good group of folks to be around. Great location for shopping.
I found the projects interesting
Quality Assurance Analyst (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, TN24 October 2016
I did not like this contract very much. The main reason was the building was very dirty and caused me to have constant breathing issues. I had never experienced that in any other office so this was disconcerting.

I did enjoy the people I worked with. They were very nice, very helpful, and very knowledgeable.
Pros
Agile Methodology, great people
Cons
Dirty work place
málo inovativní, nemožnost růstu, velká fluktuace
Projektový manažer (Current Employee) –  Praha20 October 2016
komunikace s partnery, kontrolní náslechy telefonních hovorů, školení nových produktů v oblasti pojištění a bankovních produktů našich klientů, účast na výběru operátorů, reporitng,
ne příliš příjemné pracovní prostředí
dobré vztahy na pracovišti
profesionální nadřízení
Change
Customer Relations Rep IV (Current Employee) –  Brentwood, NY15 September 2016
Comdata was purchased by Fleetcor in 2014. Since this time the culture has changed significantly. My most enjoyable part of the job is taking care of my customers. This can also be the hardest when other departments do not work cohesively in order to best serve the customer. I have learned many things in my time at Comdata. Increased patience more than any other. There is also no longer a career path for associates to receive training and/or improve their skills. Also, this creates an issue when attempting to be promoted.
Pros
My Customers
Cons
Change in the company's over all culture.
Good company
Tech Lead Distributed Apps (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TN23 August 2016
Right sized company to be able to do many interesting things
good people and great location
CEO change very often so major directions change too often
Overall, was a good work environment. Had to relocate to MN.
Manager, Call Center Operations (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, TN10 August 2016
Comdata was a good company to work for, I needed to relocate to MN for a sick family member. I can honestly say after being there over 13 years, I still miss it. However apparently, they have been purchased by a new company and the atmosphere there has changed.
Pros
Bonus checks, always employee appreciation days each month.
Cons
Had too many employees to give positive feedback to.
High stress sales organization
Key Account Manager & Sales Director (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, TN1 June 2016
A recent buyout by Fleetcor has changed the personality and profile of the company. Difficult to match expectations with real world situations.
Pros
Good people
Cons
High stress metrics based management
Great Place to work. But no room for advancement
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, TN4 May 2016
Comdata is a great place to work. Daily I would take incoming calls and assist truckers in creating permits. Management is knowledgeable and useful. The job culture laid back and relaxed. The hardest part of the job was explaining why a permit was not able to be issued due to a law or policy. The most enjoyable part was working thru an issue and receiving a desirable result.
Pros
Great job Culture
Cons
No room for advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Comdata. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval