Comdata Employee Reviews

Not a bad job BUT....
Customer Service/ Liaison (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TN12 July 2017
The company as a whole is not a bad place. I have worked side with great and hard working people for the most part. The issue I have is how disorganized it is. Even when you work hard and move up they don't want to pay you for it. Some people have not even gotten a raise that has been there 2-3 years! And they people have vast knowledge about the product and are not taken care of.
Pros
Great schedules
Cons
No raises, they want you to learn everything for no compensation.
Great people in my department
Computer Operator II (Current Employee) –  Brentwood, TN4 July 2017
There are great people in my department. Everyone works together as an team for the common good. The Command Center where I work is ever changing and evolving.
Pros
People
Cons
Uncertainties
Worked here
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer (Current Employee) –  Brentwood, TN1 July 2017
I worked here for a short duration. Had lots of stuff to learn every day. You cannot get bored as you are busy. Not sure if people are open minded or friendly.
Great team players
Computer Operator II (Current Employee) –  Brentwood, TN13 June 2017
The management is very hands on and ensures that we have the resource we need and fully supports our team. The staff are team players and work together to provide quality service.
Everyone was nice, but a bit unorganized
Instructional Designer (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TN7 June 2017
I enjoyed working with most of the people at Comdata, but the management and executive team is quite unorganized. Also, the work/life balance is a bit hard if you're a salaried employee. I understand wanting to make friends at work, but expecting people to work long hours just because you do doesn't go over well for many that actually like their families.

My advice would be to get everyone on the same page so they aren't being told different things all the time.
Pros
New workspace, Nice People
Cons
Bad Location, Stressful Work Environment, Unorganized Management Team
A reliable workplace I returned to after ten years
Sr. Unix/Linux Administrator (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, TN31 May 2017
Comdata was a mainstay of Nashville. I started here in a call center after high school, and still visited the call center - and kept them up to date with urgent matters. I had a feel for the "little guy" as a systems engineer. I took ill during my time there but had I not, and they had not been acquired, I'd like to think I'd still be there. My favorite place to work in general.
Pros
On-Site Cafeterea, high level of privacy to get work done
Cons
High managment turnover, too many project changes.
eglenceli bir calisma ortami
müteri temsilcisi (Former Employee) –  kayseri30 April 2017
Bazı yöneticilerin çalışanlarına karşı tutumu gerçekten ise odaklanmaya ve işi severek yapmaya yönelik. Fakat bazı takım liderlerinin temsilcilerini daha fazla dikkate almalarını öneririm. Aksi takdirde tavırları temsilcilerin işten çıkmasına sebep olmaktadır.
Pros
ucretsiz ogle yemegi ve servis imkani
Cons
maasi yeterli degil
Easy and Fun
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TX25 April 2017
Comdata was the first call center I ever worked at. It taught me a lot about being patient with customers and taking call after call. This employer definitely prepared me for the position I'm in now.
Nice work enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, TN15 April 2017
Very nice management team. I enjoyed the work environment. The company offers a great benefits package. The pay is comparable to similar companies in the area. I would recommend others to work here.
stay away
Permit Specialist (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TN12 April 2017
Seeking other employment. the job itself is not so bad but 2 years and not a single raise. All they say is "we're working on it" btw management SUCKS!
Horrible Place to Work
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE AGENT (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, TN3 April 2017
High Turn Over rate, Upper Management incompetent, Release you to go home early having to use your PTO for the remaining work week, No room for advancement if you are work on the call center floor
Pros
Holiday Pay
Cons
Unstable work environment, No Job security
Discreto
Operatrice telefonica (Former Employee) –  Lecce, Puglia30 March 2017
Impossibile conciliare la vita privata con quella lavorativa. Team leader e coach all'altezza del ruolo ricoperto. Salario percepito dall'agenzia interinale. Carriera quasi impossibile. Al tempo ero studente/lavoratore.
Pros
Esperienza in dialettica
Cons
Stressante dal punto di vista psicologico
ok company
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TN20 March 2017
Great company but communication is not strong. Good culture and hard work is rewarded however, there are unrealistic goals and again communication is not a strong suit.
A Day that you are SICK
Call Cemter Rep (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, NY22 January 2017
This company is friendly company but when it comes to being sick and you don not have any sick time to cover you absences the they start get really upset. They Will not look much at you dr notes that keep you out along time past even if you do have the ours. I was very sick and was at a lot of appoints and I loved that place to work. I as so upset to leave but they should look more into things
Pros
supervosrs/ environment
Cons
They need to think aout people
Ambiente lavorativo poco stimolante
operatore call center (Former Employee) –  Ivrea, Piemonte7 January 2017
Migliorare l'ambiente lavorativo, gli orari lavorativi e la modalità di pagamento dello stipendio
loc de munca cu multe ore la calculator
operator (Current Employee) –  Braila20 December 2016
munca acolo este stresanta,intriganta,dezgustatoare cateodata.
colegii mei sunt draguti, simpatici si ma ajuta cand am nevoie.
Pros
organizare
Cons
stres
Verimlilik
Müşteri Temsilcisi ve Takım lideri (Former Employee) –  Konya14 December 2016
Çalışmış olduğum şirketim kurumsal ve geniş kitleye sahip bir şirket çalışan işçi sayısı 826 kişi 2 yıl mt görevi yani müşteri temsilcisi olarak çalıştım sonraki 1 yılımı takım lideri olarak sürdürdüm sizlere varım kata bilirim.
Pros
Sabit çalışma
Cons
Verimlilik
biraz eğlencelş
müşteri temsilcisi (Current Employee) –  Samsun28 November 2016
takım liderleri ve ortamla ilgili beğenmediğim yönleri var
Cons
maaş
Bun
Operator call center (Former Employee) –  Constanta18 November 2016
Salariu bun , orar flexibil in ture cu posibilitatea de a face schimb , posibilitatea orelor suplimentare platite dublu , sarbatori platite dublu , Munca in echipa foarte benefica din punct de vedere social ,relatia cu colegii foarte buna, comunicare si ajutor reciproc, munca in sine e foarte stresanta psihic si obositoare chiar daca orele de munca nu sunt multe si nu este obligatoriu sa faci ore suplimentare , organizare slaba , pauze prea scurte .
Pros
ore suplimentare
Cons
pauze scurte, organizare slaba
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KY31 October 2016
Liked working here. Would recommend it to friends and family. Co-workers were a good group of folks to be around. Great location for shopping.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Comdata. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval