Comdata Employee Reviews

Very Laid Back
Collections Research (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, TN9 November 2017
This was a research position for collections. When customers call and dispute item was paid, batches are pulled to prove or disprove the item was to have been included on inventory statements. Rarely took calls from customers.
Pros
Atmosphere
Cons
Pay could have been much better
samsun comdata
Müişteri Temsilcisi (Former Employee) –  Samsun11 October 2017
size 5 aylık çalışmam sonucu yorumumu söylim
burdaki güzel yazılara aldanmayın
bu şirkette kalıcı olmak için takım liderlerinize yalakalık yapmanız gerekiyo
bir de adamına göre muhamele var
eğer bi torpiliniz varsa işe geç gelmeler veya ücretsiz izinlerde kazanabiliyosunuz
gece vardiyalarına kalmamak için kendisini köyde yaşıyo gibi gösterip aslında merkezde yaşayan insanlar gördüm.
sadece arkadaş ortamı güzel olan bir şirket
servis desen o ayrı bi rezillik. servis bazen oluyo bazen olmuyo
prim deseniz anca rüyanız da görürsünüz ki zaten asgari ücreti bile tam alamadığınız şirket
Pros
Çay bedava
Cons
cimrilikleri adam kayırmaları vs
Poor supervision
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, TN4 October 2017
Bad working environment. Poor supervision. Floor supervisors are little or no help as most of them can't do your job. For the job pay is not comparable
Benefits
Cons
Poor management
Nice place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TX2 October 2017
This is the best place to work. Benefits and the importance of the job is what makes it extremely nice to work at. Relaxed environment with nice managers.
Cutting edge technolgy
Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Austin, TX16 August 2017
Wish I could still work there. Had to leave due to personal relationship outside of my control. Small office atmosphere with large corporation support.
fun
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, TN29 July 2017
Loved to work for this company and anybody that worked for them but had to move on because i needed more benefits and more money so i could support my kids
Pros
lunch
Cons
short breaks
comportament urit la comdata
operator (Former Employee) –  Braila, Brăila28 July 2017
daca ar cadea jos sefii care sunt acum pe sala,ar fi un ambient placut nu stresant!de aia multi pleaca caci sunt sefi de la constanta care fac numai ce vor ei din oameni si mai si vorbesc urit si tipa la oameni!nu sfatuiesc pe nimeni sa se angajeze la comdata pina nu pleaca cei de la constanta
Great perks and job atmosphere
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, TN17 July 2017
Many opportunity for advancement and overtime. I had a great supervisor. Environment was awesome, cafeteria, food trucks, awesome activities. loved it.
Pros
environemt
Cons
more pay
Not a bad job BUT....
Customer Service/ Liaison (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TN12 July 2017
The company as a whole is not a bad place. I have worked side with great and hard working people for the most part. The issue I have is how disorganized it is. Even when you work hard and move up they don't want to pay you for it. Some people have not even gotten a raise that has been there 2-3 years! And they people have vast knowledge about the product and are not taken care of.
Pros
Great schedules
Cons
No raises, they want you to learn everything for no compensation.
Great people in my department
Computer Operator II (Current Employee) –  Brentwood, TN4 July 2017
There are great people in my department. Everyone works together as an team for the common good. The Command Center where I work is ever changing and evolving.
Pros
People
Cons
Uncertainties
Worked here
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer (Current Employee) –  Brentwood, TN1 July 2017
I worked here for a short duration. Had lots of stuff to learn every day. You cannot get bored as you are busy. Not sure if people are open minded or friendly.
Great team players
Computer Operator II (Current Employee) –  Brentwood, TN13 June 2017
The management is very hands on and ensures that we have the resource we need and fully supports our team. The staff are team players and work together to provide quality service.
Everyone was nice, but a bit unorganized
Instructional Designer (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TN7 June 2017
I enjoyed working with most of the people at Comdata, but the management and executive team is quite unorganized. Also, the work/life balance is a bit hard if you're a salaried employee. I understand wanting to make friends at work, but expecting people to work long hours just because you do doesn't go over well for many that actually like their families.

My advice would be to get everyone on the same page so they aren't being told different things all the time.
Pros
New workspace, Nice People
Cons
Bad Location, Stressful Work Environment, Unorganized Management Team
A reliable workplace I returned to after ten years
Sr. Unix/Linux Administrator (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, TN31 May 2017
Comdata was a mainstay of Nashville. I started here in a call center after high school, and still visited the call center - and kept them up to date with urgent matters. I had a feel for the "little guy" as a systems engineer. I took ill during my time there but had I not, and they had not been acquired, I'd like to think I'd still be there. My favorite place to work in general.
Pros
On-Site Cafeterea, high level of privacy to get work done
Cons
High managment turnover, too many project changes.
eglenceli bir calisma ortami
müteri temsilcisi (Former Employee) –  kayseri30 April 2017
Bazı yöneticilerin çalışanlarına karşı tutumu gerçekten ise odaklanmaya ve işi severek yapmaya yönelik. Fakat bazı takım liderlerinin temsilcilerini daha fazla dikkate almalarını öneririm. Aksi takdirde tavırları temsilcilerin işten çıkmasına sebep olmaktadır.
Pros
ucretsiz ogle yemegi ve servis imkani
Cons
maasi yeterli degil
Easy and Fun
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TX25 April 2017
Comdata was the first call center I ever worked at. It taught me a lot about being patient with customers and taking call after call. This employer definitely prepared me for the position I'm in now.
Nice work enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, TN15 April 2017
Very nice management team. I enjoyed the work environment. The company offers a great benefits package. The pay is comparable to similar companies in the area. I would recommend others to work here.
stay away
Permit Specialist (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TN12 April 2017
Seeking other employment. the job itself is not so bad but 2 years and not a single raise. All they say is "we're working on it" btw management SUCKS!
Horrible Place to Work
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE AGENT (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, TN3 April 2017
High Turn Over rate, Upper Management incompetent, Release you to go home early having to use your PTO for the remaining work week, No room for advancement if you are work on the call center floor
Pros
Holiday Pay
Cons
Unstable work environment, No Job security
Discreto
Operatrice telefonica (Former Employee) –  Lecce, Puglia30 March 2017
Impossibile conciliare la vita privata con quella lavorativa. Team leader e coach all'altezza del ruolo ricoperto. Salario percepito dall'agenzia interinale. Carriera quasi impossibile. Al tempo ero studente/lavoratore.
Pros
Esperienza in dialettica
Cons
Stressante dal punto di vista psicologico

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Comdata. Our community is ready to answer.