Comdata

Comdata Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun Working
Java/J2EE Developer (Former Employee), Nashville, TNJuly 29, 2015
Actively participated in design and enhancement of different modules of the system, Real Time Transaction History, Forms, VPOD, VpBatch, VpWeb.
Involved in the entire life cycle development of the application.
Implemented the User interface using Spring MVC, JQuery, Apache Tiles, JSP, JSF, My faces, HTML5, JavaScript, Ajax and XHTML.
Great environment for sales with management but not a lot of room for growth.
Inside Sales Account Manager (Current Employee), Brentwood, TNJune 29, 2015
Direct the development of new accounts and business relationships through cold calling sales, marketing, and referrals.
Investigate and secure new revenue opportunities through evaluative consulting to create selling ideas in order to deliver cost saving and revenue generating solutions to fleet customers.
Implements the accounts sold and works closely with the sales manager to develop plans to retire quota.
Utilize a detailed understanding of Comdata’s systems and a basic understanding of the standards used by our target customers to work through the implementation with the customer.
New Sheriff in Town
Manager (Former Employee), Nashville, TNJune 15, 2015
Pros: Cafeteria and gym onsite
Cons: Work/ life balance
Comdata has changed drastically in the last 15 years. Profits are up, but employee moral and the resources needed to support customers are on the decline.
Fun place to work
Fraud Risk Analyst (Current Employee), Brentwood TNJune 12, 2015
Fun place to work and exciting challenges that make the work day pleasant. Interesting group of people to work with, different ideas and game changing plans weekly.
REVIEW
Customer Service Representative II (Current Employee), Brentwood, TNJune 2, 2015
I GUESS IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A JOB THEN COMDATA IS A JOB TO HELP. OVERALL IT'S AN OK COMPANY TO WORK. FOR. I LIKE HOW COMDATA DOES CAMPAIGN'S FOR DIFFERENT CHARITIES AND HOW WELL THEY ARE INVOLVED
One of the Best Places I have Worked
Customer Service Representation (Former Employee), Brentwood, TNMay 26, 2015
Pros: Shift flexibility, great management
Cons: large number of angry customers
Comdata, has a free flowing energy about it's work environment. Employees were happy and motivated to work. As a Customer Service Representative, I would service two types of customers. The first was in the Trucking Service Industry. It was never a boring day when focused on this group. There were, of course, times when calls became escalated, but for the most part the driver and the company's owners were easy to provide service to. The second was e-card customer's who would have their paychecks deposited on an e-card. E-card customers would inquire about the e-card program. This would the be most difficult part of the job. Often times, e-card customers were unaware of the policy and guidelines surrounding the usage of their cards. Many customers would call wanting fund reimbursements for one reason or another. Having to diffuse their anger was very challenging at times. Along with the helpless feeling of not being able to help them completely. Overall my experience at Comdata was great. Comdata's directors would host picnics and lunches to reward their employee's hard work. What made Comdata one of the best companies that I have ever been employed by is the fact that they value their employees. It is very noticeable and is one of the most common things told the entire time I was employed at Comdata.
All around work oriented.
Customer Service Rep/ Customer Service Manager (Former Employee), Dallas,TxMay 26, 2015
To maintain a career with the company where I can utilize my professional skills. I'm flexible, reliable, and a team member.
Contstant state of change
Manager, Application Support (Former Employee), Brentwood, TNApril 7, 2015
Pros: On Site Gym and Cafe
Cons: Parking was poor and the unknown
The work environment was a constant state of change while I worked there. Everyone was wondering what was going to happen next. This was all due to the company being purchased.
productive and fun place to work
Cash Applications Specialist (Former Employee), Brentwood, TNApril 4, 2015
Pros: onsite lunch room and cafe
Cons: high cost in heathcare and low paid wages
a typical day at Comdata would be to prepare and sent out the daily
for moneys received that have not been applied.

I learned about the application of cash and credit card payments.

The coworker were dedicated and hard workers.

The hardest past of my job was finding work and life balance as over time was required daily for all employees in cash applications.

The most enjoyable part of this job was being able to work with friends from previous job and high school.
very nice to work
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Brentwood, TNMarch 30, 2015
Pros: relaxed atmosphere
Cons: no probability for advancement
Nissan is a great place to work and the people there are very friendly hand helpful. The training could use a little instruction.
Excellent Management, Poor Program Development
Account Manager (Current Employee), TNMarch 26, 2015
Pros: Workout Facility in-house; Strong Management; Generous Vacation Time;
Cons: No opportunity for 100% Telecommute outside of Sales; Low on the average pay scale;
Great company to work for. Many opportunities for growth. Telecommuting is only part-time. Program development and execution is haphazard. Workout facility in building is helpful and convenient.
Company too top heavy
Computer Operations Analyst (Former Employee), Brentwood, TNMarch 26, 2015
Pros: The people
Cons: Not enough money
The best part at working at Comdata were the associates. There are some great people there. The company has no respect for their employees.
A good team to work with
Account Manager (Former Employee), Brentwood, TNMarch 10, 2015
Pros: excellent life work balance
The Account Manager position at Comdata allowed me a training position, so I did learn about on site training The sale of payment services - a pay card, was so different from my background of Industrial Sales. It was good to know I can sell just about anything and I did pride myself on a new knowledge level.
Everyone is extremely friendly and helpful
Implementation & Training Specialist (Former Employee), Brentwood, TNMarch 6, 2015
Pros: work life balance
Cons: compensation
New credit card accounts are added into a database first thing every morning for employees to pull every day. Accounts are then implemented from start to finish. Everyone is extremely helpful, including management, to make sure everything is done correctly. Main focus is on the customer and quality assurance. Keys to success are time management and being highly organized.
Good Place to work
Manager (Current Employee), Brentwood, TNFebruary 22, 2015
Pros: cafeteria, gym, training
A good place to work, salaries need to be more in line with job duties. Recently purchased so certain benefits have changed due to new ownership, although benefits are in line with what one would expect at the majority of companies.
High Performing Culture
Customer Care (Current Employee), Brentwood TNFebruary 2, 2015
Pros: onsite wellness center
Cons: traffic (local to brentwood)
High performing culture that knows how to win. Great place to work where people care about what they do and treating clients right.
Productive and great place to work.
Supervisor Permit Operations (Current Employee), Brentwood, TnFebruary 2, 2015
Comdata is a wonderful company to work for. Lots of opportunity for growth and great people.
Working here has been a true pleasure.
Unprofessional environment
National Account Manager (Current Employee), Brentwood, TNFebruary 2, 2015
Cons: management
Because of the tenure and relationships in existence it makes it very difficult coming in as an "outsider". This company desperately needs new management.
taking calls
Collections Agent (Former Employee), Brentwood, TNJanuary 19, 2015
i would make calls to people that had past due invoices and collect the money
Great Project.
IT Consultant (Former Employee), Nashville, TNDecember 30, 2014
Loved working with COMDATA. Great project. The project team was awesome.

1 2 3 4 5

About Comdata

Comdata is a proven leader in corporate payments for a wide range of industries and some of the nation's most-recognized brand – Read more