COLUMBIA INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE Employee Review

View all COLUMBIA INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE reviews

It was a great company to work for
Tutor (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON23 July 2014
A typical day at work was great. Well organized. 10-15 students per day

Other COLUMBIA INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE Employee Reviews

Going through a transistion
Teacher (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON21 January 2018
I’ve had the opportunity to witness a positive change in the Management and leadership for the better. The school seems to be retaining the people who care about the students and work hard to make things better and finally having a review of those who’ve slid through under the radar all these years. I’m one who is for the positive changes in our school and residences. There has been a big change to improve the experiences for both staff and the students experience.
Pros
Subsidized staff meals and friendly colleagues
Cons
I have to park and walk from another building to get to my classes
Fun place to work, nightmare management -beware
Activities Advisor (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON11 January 2018
Money hungry management do not care about staff in the least which is evident by the turnover rate. Lost 17 teachers in one semester. Front line staff are underpaid, undervalued and overworked. You will not get any feedback, reviews, raises or anything like a professional workplace would provide - so if you're okay with that, then you'll be okay here. The kids are the best part. They are the only part that makes working at the school/business even close to remotely worthwhile. School has enough money to hire media team to make elaborate promotional videos but can not afford to pay their staff a livable wage. Avoid, avoid, avoid.