COLUMBIA INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE Employee Review

View all COLUMBIA INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE reviews

Normalized private High School over 30 years
Schedule Coordinator Assistant (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON14 August 2013
This was a part-time job in summer. The HR office hired some new employees for serving the summer campers. My work was assisting my leader to create the working shifts for all the employees by using excel and adjust the shifts on their special requirement.
The hardest part of my job was how to face to the emergency and balance the time of all their shifts. Sometimes, the employee could not go their shifts on time or some of them think it was unfair for them to get less time of shifts than others. So, I had to report all these situations to my leader first and tried to help him find the best way to figure them out. After updating the shifts schedule, I had to explain them the reason that we think it was the best way to make all them happy. Because, usually, their efficiency is depends on their feeling of happiness.

Other COLUMBIA INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE Employee Reviews

Awesome workplace with amazing people
Maintenance Worker (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON1 November 2017
I have been working with Columbia international college for over a year now and it is one of the best careers I have ever had the staff are all great people the supervisors are always there to help and actually stop to say good job which is rare these days and the upper management are fantastic group of people to work for and give you great support it's a very family like feel in the workplace the owners of the company are some of the most down to earth great people you will ever meet and if they do read these I would like to thank you for giving me a opportunity to work at Columbia international college. I have learnt so much in such a short time and made a lot of new friends. The company offers excellent training and overall will treat you great.
Pros
Good training, chef cooked meals, great people and amazing upper mangement
Cons
Only thing I can think of is no golf tournaments
Residence staff
Residence staff (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, Ontario30 October 2017
CIC is going through lots of changes. I really like it here and feel like the management is trying to fix it up.
I feel like I can go to my managers. The other comments on here are not from the people that I see everyday.
People are friendly, nice and seem to want to help you.
It is stable and I get lots of hours.
Pros
Nice people, option to move up
Cons
pay for sure