COLUMBIA INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE Employee Review

View all COLUMBIA INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE reviews

decent job on average
Residence Chaperone Seasonal (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON16 May 2014
my typical day at work include two shift (morning and night). I was required to supervise students while they are transport to school. the night shift requires me to supervise students until they're curfew.

Because of these job, I have gained valuable leadership experiences as well as improve my skills in problem solving and relationship management.

My co-workers were friendly and great in all aspects

The hardest part of the job was organization. The schedule constantly changed which means I must extremely flexible in terms of availability

The most enjoyable part of the job was the opportunity to interact with people from all over the world.

Other COLUMBIA INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE Employee Reviews

Fun place to work, nightmare management -beware
Activities Advisor (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON11 January 2018
Money hungry management do not care about staff in the least which is evident by the turnover rate. Lost 17 teachers in one semester. Front line staff are underpaid, undervalued and overworked. You will not get any feedback, reviews, raises or anything like a professional workplace would provide - so if you're okay with that, then you'll be okay here. The kids are the best part. They are the only part that makes working at the school/business even close to remotely worthwhile. School has enough money to hire media team to make elaborate promotional videos but can not afford to pay their staff a livable wage. Avoid, avoid, avoid.
Awesome workplace with amazing people
Maintenance Worker (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON1 November 2017
I have been working with Columbia international college for over a year now and it is one of the best careers I have ever had the staff are all great people the supervisors are always there to help and actually stop to say good job which is rare these days and the upper management are fantastic group of people to work for and give you great support it's a very family like feel in the workplace the owners of the company are some of the most down to earth great people you will ever meet and if they do read these I would like to thank you for giving me a opportunity to work at Columbia international college. I have learnt so much in such a short time and made a lot of new friends. The company offers excellent training and overall will treat you great.
Pros
Good training, chef cooked meals, great people and amazing upper mangement
Cons
Only thing I can think of is no golf tournaments