COLUMBIA INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE

COLUMBIA INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
decent job on average
Residence Chaperone Seasonal (Former Employee), Hamilton, ONMay 16, 2014
my typical day at work include two shift (morning and night). I was required to supervise students while they are transport to school. the night shift requires me to supervise students until they're curfew.

Because of these job, I have gained valuable leadership experiences as well as improve my skills in problem solving and relationship management.

My – more... co-workers were friendly and great in all aspects

The hardest part of the job was organization. The schedule constantly changed which means I must extremely flexible in terms of availability

The most enjoyable part of the job was the opportunity to interact with people from all over the world. – less
lively environment with a very diverse culture
Service Coordinator (Former Employee), Hamilton, ONOctober 22, 2013
Working as a team with students who have come from all over the world, Columbia provides a great work environment. You learn about many different backgrounds and cultures and develop sound relationships that last for a life time.
Normalized private High School over 30 years
Schedule Coordinator Assistant (Part-time) (Former Employee), Hamilton, ONAugust 14, 2013
This was a part-time job in summer. The HR office hired some new employees for serving the summer campers. My work was assisting my leader to create the working shifts for all the employees by using excel and adjust the shifts on their special requirement.
The hardest part of my job was how to face to the emergency and balance the time of all their – more... shifts. Sometimes, the employee could not go their shifts on time or some of them think it was unfair for them to get less time of shifts than others. So, I had to report all these situations to my leader first and tried to help him find the best way to figure them out. After updating the shifts schedule, I had to explain them the reason that we think it was the best way to make all them happy. Because, usually, their efficiency is depends on their feeling of happiness. – less
Top private boarding school