Reporting to the QA Supervisor, this position is responsible for assisting with the migration of our colour standards electronic files to new software.
- Transfers out standards from the old software in batches via Excel.
- Sorts the transfer file names for consistency and accuracy.
- Identifies and resolves issues, including adding in any missing files.
- Transfers files into the new software, addresses exceptions and makes adjustments as required.
- Performs additional miscellaneous clerical work as a relief from computer work.
- Demonstrates an understanding of and commitment to the spirit of total quality and continuous improvement in performing the position duties.
- Regular and predictable attendance required.
- Performs other duties as assigned or as the situation dictates.
- Secondary school education required.
- Previous office/clerical experience will be an asset (less than one year)
- Basic knowledge of Excel will be an asset
- Detail oriented, methodical, and able to follow directions
- Willingness to manage tedious and monotonous/repetitive job tasks
- Good English communication and comprehension skills required
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to focus on work at hand without being distracted by the environment
This is a project-based contract position that is expected to last 6-12 months. Pay rate is fixed at $16.00/hour. No benefits.
Interested applicants should send their resume to CareersBR @ colortech.com, and be sure to state the position you’re applying for. No phone calls or personal drop in’s, please.
We thank all candidates for applying; however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.