The Property Administrator will report directly to the Property Manager and will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Property Manager and assist the management team in maximizing the value of a commercial real estate portfolio.
- Assist in preparing, compiling, assembling, binding and ensuring the accuracy and quality of all monthly reports.
- Assist in compiling the annual operating budgets and ensuring their timely delivery to the owners.
- Assist in the preparation, tendering and analysis of all contracts.
- Assist in compiling and preparing property tax vacancy rebate applications.
- Assist the Property Manager and building operations staff in the supervision of all third party contractors conducting business in the buildings.
- Liaise with tenants on building and tenant related issues.
- Maintain and circulate all lists including: portfolio lists, tenant lists, emergency contact lists, site plans, floor plans, etc.
- Provide backup for receptionist during lunch period and other times will be required.
- Participate in tenant retention promotional activities including hosting tenant BBQ’s, Christmas Breakfasts etc. at all CMI managed properties.
- High School Diploma
- Proficient at an intermediate to advanced level in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- A minimum of 3 years experience working in office administration.
- Ability to accurately prepare draft correspondence and other communications.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills, attention to detail, ability to multi-task, set priorities and consistently meet critical deadlines.
- Experience working in Property Management is an asset.
- Self motivated; ability to work effectively under pressure independently and as a team player.
- Bilingual (English/French) is an asset
Colonnade Management is an established leader in office, retail and industrial property management, currently managing more than 4 million square feet of commercial office, retail and industrial real estate. We are part of the Colonnade Group of Companies which offers innovative management, leasing, construction, and development services. Colonnade is a great place to work and offers a competitive salary and benefit package. All interested applicants should forward their resume along and covering letter. Reference the job title in the subject line. www.colonnademanagement.com
Indeed - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard