Since 1985, Colonnade Development has been one of Ottawa’s most recognized commercial developers of office, industrial and retail projects. With experience ranging from “greenfield” business park development to the acquisition and rebranding of existing commercial properties, Colonnade Development has been involved in more than $300M of development transactions.
Colonnade Development is seeking an experienced Project Manager to join the development team in Ottawa, reporting to the President, Colonnade Development. This is a new position for a candidate who has initiative, good business acumen, the ability to work alone as well as coach and develop junior colleagues. The successful candidate will have a strong background in both finance and real estate development.
1. Provide project and financial management on for commercial real estate development and acquisition opportunities.
2. Assess and evaluate investment opportunities, including a market assessment of the opportunity.
3. Develop the financial and investment opportunity business case.
4. Coordinate and oversee the due diligence during the preacquisition stage.
5. Assist with the development and participate in the formal presentation to Investment Committee and investors.
6. Oversee the delivery of the project opportunity including managing all aspects of the assembly and delivery of regular investment reporting.
1. A minimum of 5 years experience working as a project manager or analyst in the financial or real estate industry.
2. A university degree in a relevant area of study.
3. A solid financial background in real estate development, acquisition and disposition.
4. Strong leadership skills including delegation, motivation, negotiation, coaching and issue resolution.
5. Ability to develop and maintain relationships with key internal and external customers.
6. Computer profiency in MS Excel at an advanced level is required.
7. Experience using Argus Developer and Argus DCF softwares are an asset.
8. Strong communication skills in English is required.
9. Only candidates legally entitled to work in Canada will be considered.
Colonnade Development is a great place to work. We offer a competitive salary and benefit package. Find out more at: www.colonnadedevelopment.com
Apply for this position by sending us your resume and cover letter. Please place the job title in the subject line. Only inquiries from candidates please. We wish to thank all applicants for your interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.