Collins Barrow

Collins Barrow Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Peterborough office --> Overworked, underpaid, and fired after busy season
Staff Accountant (Former Employee), PeterboroughMay 6, 2013
Pros: free lunch in out of town jobs
Cons: long hours, low pay, will be fired after busy season, unprofessional partners, crazy gossip
In the Peterborough office, no one schedules work. So the typical day is begging partners for work. If you aren't one of their favourites, then you won't get a lot of jobs, and in turn will be fired once the busy season is over. I've seen it happen to so many people, including myself.

The partners are unprofessional and extremely rude. They will talk – more... behind your back and make jokes about you when you aren't around. I can't believe how some of those people are partners. The office morale is terrible. People are just counting down the days to get out of there.

Very low paying, like SERIOUSLY low paying. And the health plan is bad, there isn't even a dental plan.

I've worked in other firms and Collins Barrows Kawarthas was BY FAR the WORST place ever, even by audit firm standards.

I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone. They will lie and say anything to get you to relocate to Peterborough. They provide no training, even though they promise so much of it.

Complete waste of time. – less

About Collins Barrow

Collins Barrow Ottawa respects and is committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of personal and business information – Read more