Who we are and why Colligo is a great place to work!
Want to make an impact with the work you do and have lots of fun doing it? Then Colligo wants you! We have job opportunities for the brightest, most talented and experienced people who can bring expertise to complement our team as we take bold steps to help this company rocket.
Named to Gartner’s Cool Vendors for Content Management 2013 and KMWorld’s 100 Companies that Matter in Knowledge Management 2013, Colligo is a fast-growing software company focused on making it easier for people to collaborate everywhere.
We develop apps for Windows, iOS, OS X, and Android devices so people can take digital assets wherever they want to work. Our core expertise is enterprise sync technology, and our current solutions are built for Microsoft SharePoint, the #1 business collaboration platform.
We pay well, have great benefits, offer flexible working conditions, encourage career development, and do fun events on a regular basis. Our heritage offices consist of two floors featuring brick and exposed wood high ceilings, windows that open, and a shower in case you choose to ride your bike to work. Located in the vibrant Vancouver neighborhood of Yaletown, we are right next door to rapid transit and buses, and surrounded by great restaurants.
As our Technical Support Specialist you are enthusiastic and customer-centric, and couple your exceptional problem-solving skills with a passion for providing world-class support.
- Tier 1 technical support including: capturing customer issues, determining the underlying problems, evaluating, and offering potential solutions
- Escalating more technically complex issues to Tier 2/3 support engineers
- Assisting development by characterizing and investigating customer issues then providing feedback
- Proactively creating FAQs, knowledgebase articles, and other online support content using the Colligo Community site
- Using ticketing system and CRM software to capture customer interactions
- Delivering support quality consistent with industry best practices, established technology standards, and emerging trends
- Being a passionate advocate for excellent product quality and customer experience
Skills & Requirements
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering, diploma in Computer Information Systems or equivalent professional IT training and industry experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a technical support capacity servicing geographically-distributed enterprise users of Microsoft operating systems, Office, SharePoint, Internet Explorer, their enterprise stacks, and server technologies
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft desktop applications, networking databases, web servers, security etc. and products that combine these into practical solutions
- Basic knowledge of SharePoint architecture, lists, and views
- Working knowledge of SharePoint 2010 meta data architecture, including managed meta data
- Knowledge of Mac OS X, Apple iOS and Android
- Working knowledge of security technologies (antivirus, firewalls, antispyware, etc.) and Client-Server applications
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, TCP/IP, group policy and system imaging technologies
- High attention to detail, strong analytical skills, and enthusiasm for mastering new technologies
- Proven ability in writing clear & concise technical documentation
- Strong technical, troubleshooting and investigative skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Interested in this great opportunity?
How to apply: Please submit your cover letter and resume in Microsoft Word or PDF format by clicking the Apply by Email or Apply on Website buttons below.
Thank you very much for your interest in working at Colligo.
Indeed - 16 months ago
Colligo Networks, Inc. was formed in April 2000 to address the collaboration challenges faced by mobile teams. In response to a significant...