Colligo is a software company building next generation collaboration apps for the enterprise. Our current products enable enterprises to provide their information workers and mobile professionals a great user experience to access SharePoint through Outlook plug-ins, Windows Explorer extensions, and iOS, Mac OS X, and Android native apps.
We are located in Yaletown, Vancouver with handy access to SkyTrain and bus routes. Our heritage building offices feature high ceilings and brick walls, and we are growing our kick-ass software development team. We pride ourselves in the quality of the software we build. We are not afraid of pushing boundaries, and using the best open-source technologies while contributing back to them, or coming up with new ones ourselves.
We believe in giving our Engineers:
- The best tools for the job
- A flexible work schedule
- Opportunity to stay up-to-date in the wider tech community by attending conferences as well as giving talks
- Fun! (This includes “Fierce Fridays” – a monthly event you wouldn’t want to miss)
If you’re a quality assurance rock star who can also think like a customer, with exacting standards and a passion for perfection, then this is the position for you!
Skills & Requirements
- Bright mind
- Person who get things done
- Team player with optimistic outlook
- Participate in reviewing requirements and specifications, including estimating test resources to support product delivery schedules
- Participate in improving the software development process
- Communicate test activities, issues, and results to management throughout the software development lifecycle
- Design and execution of test case scenarios for manual tests
- Develop test automation scripts & frameworks
- Working knowledge of object oriented programming languages
- Design and execution of benchmark and performance tests
- Participate in the verification of new product releases, ensuring customer acceptance
- Work closely with cross functional teams to track and report defects found through utilized testing methodologies; and verify resolved defects
- Assist technical support in characterizing and investigating customer issues
- Configure & maintain representative software test environments
Who You Are
Above all, you’re an enthusiastic, customer-centric engineer who couples exceptional skills in software test technology with a passion for delivering quality products that people love to use. In addition, you bring:
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering with experience in QA for complex, multi-tier business applications
- Superior test talent with a proven record of verifying product designs for quality, implementation, and maintainability
- Significant experience with desktop applications, networking databases, web servers, security, mobile applications etc. and products that combine these into practical solutions
- Expert familiarity with Microsoft solutions including client operating systems, Microsoft Office, enterprise stacks, and server technologies
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, TCP/IP, group policy, system imaging technologies, and application updating and deployment software
- Experience in recognizing implementation constraints and trade-offs relative to performance, scalability, and maintainability in a distributed client/server environment
- Broad knowledge of advanced software test processes, techniques, and tools
- Understanding of the business impact of quality, where waterfall, spiral, Agile, SCRUM, RAD, etc. are all viable development and delivery options
- Demonstrated problem solving and innovation skills
How to get our attention?
- How to apply - Please submit your cover letter and resume in Microsoft Word or PDF format by clicking the Apply Button, or Submit your resume on the Colligo Website www.colligo.com
- Include your Github or Bitbucket alias (or any other place where your prior work may be publicly available for us to see)
- Include a link to your technical blog
- Don’t have those? Highlight your best achievements to-date in your cover letter
- Keep in mind, we are not impressed by acronym soups, or long list of certifications.
Colligo Networks is the leading provider of SharePoint applications for collaboration in SharePoint from anywhere, on any device. Our award-winning, unified solution is used by over 5000 organizations worldwide to increase productivity, streamline collaboration, and improve productivity by delivering a consistent, secure experience across desktop and mobile devices. Colligo is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner with Global 500 customers including Microsoft, Bayer, Novartis, Kraft Foods, L’Oreal, Virgin, General Motors, and Siemens.
Indeed - 15 months ago
Condra Recruiting recruits staffing for Software & Mobile Development companies.