colliers international

colliers international Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Challenging and high paced work environment
Intern (Current Employee), San Diego, CAMay 23, 2014
Colliers International is a great place to work I have learn a lot about real estate from my experience with this firm.
Good work Culture
Manager, Valuations and Advisory Services (Current Employee), Mumbai, MHMay 4, 2014
Pros: work culture
Cons: salary
A company which understands an employee better. Colliers international has a good work culture and perfect atmosphere for employees. It gives an opportunity for people even at the junior level to grow up the ladder.
A great work environment
Research Analyst Intern (Current Employee), Kalamazoo,MIApril 24, 2014
A great place that has a proactive corporate culture that promotes collaboration and teamwork.
I worked as an Administrative Assistant at 3 commercial buildings assisting the property Manager.
Admin Asst/Asst Prop. Mgr. (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZApril 22, 2014
Pros: terrific working conditions and good compensation package.
Cons: commercial building porfolios are subject to acquisition.
Our buildings were transitioned to Reit Management where they offered me my current position from Colliers International. My work history is 10 plus years concurrent.
Great company
Property Accountant (Former Employee), Denver, COApril 15, 2014
Wonderful company to work for. Good people good management. The company treats employees well and the benefit's aren't bad they are slightly under the pay scale but they make up for it in the environment.
Professional environment with laid-back feel
Administrative Assistant / Office Manager (Former Employee), Ann Arbor, MIApril 10, 2014
Based out of their Ann Arbor office, I was responsible for daily operational and administrative functions for entire office and up to 5 Real Estate brokers.
Challenging work
Mechanical Supervisor (Current Employee), Davao City,March 17, 2014
Pros: supply of ppe
Cons: health care, overtime, 13month etc
Colliers International company is big contractor company in Oil / Gas here in Philippines specially in Chevron Terminal depot, my work is mechanical Supervisor I have a team technician to do work for checking of equipment specially in static and stationary equipment inside the plant.
I learned more works inside the terminal specially in terms of safety – more... measured.to do hot works, confined space of vertical tank and horizontal tank for product.
The management is very concerned to their worker like they giving good benefits.
the hardest part of my job is if the team have near loss incident of their work I need to defend and to proved to the management that they doing in right job.
If the management call me to congratulate regarding the team have a good job. – less
Productive and positive work environment
Assistant to the Executive Director (Former Employee), Seattle, WAMarch 11, 2014
Colliers International provides a productive and positive work environment, has great benefits and fair wages.

My position with Colliers International was as the Executive assistant to the Advanced Technology Real Estate Group were I provided administrative support to the Executive director and his team. I took great pleasure in watching this small – more... but productive team grow into a profitable group. – less
Entrepreneurial culture, community involvement, fast paced environment
Vice President (Former Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 16, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule, freedom, self-motivated
Cons: 100% commission
Everyday was different due to the nature of the commercial real estate industry. We focused on leasing, asset manager cumulative duties. High transaction based, so needing to be communicative, articulate, and a willingness to be available to get deals across the finish line are important. I worked on a team and lead a weekly team meetings to review – more... our pipeline and target new clients. Applying my business development and marketing, networking skills to the daily tasks of staying informed in the community and brokerage culture were my favorite part of the job. Most difficult part was the detailed reporting. – less
Working at Colliers was demanding and a great oportunity for me
Chief Engineer (Former Employee), Rosemont, ILJanuary 6, 2014
Pros: training
Cons: not enough family time on call 24/7 365 days a year.
Colliers is a wonderful place to work.The people made the company teamwork was our key to success.
Productive and fun place to work
Construction Manager (Current Employee), Richmond, VADecember 12, 2013
Pros: independence
Cons: subject to corporate decisions of one client.
Work can range from responding to lost keys, vandalism, and fire alarms to graffiti removal, retention pond clean out and snow removal.
A Great Summer Experience
o Market Research Summer Intern (Former Employee), Reno, NVDecember 2, 2013
A typical day at work included working on Spreadsheets that involved statistics and research involving the current market in Northern Nevada. I also answered phone calls from perspective and current clients, and reported all information found to Senior Management. I learned a lot about working with Excel and about dealing with customers on a daily basis, – more... and learned to present information to management. – less
Great Place to work
Broker for Gallelli Investment Team (Former Employee), Roseville, CANovember 21, 2013
I spent 10 years at Colliers and enjoyed all of it. I gained experience selling multifamily investments. Our average property deal was probably around 150 units.
A very good place and environment to work at.
Security Officer (Current Employee), Sacramento, CAOctober 24, 2013
Since I've worked for the company it has been very positive. I've learned a great deal from working here. Colliers has up to date security systems that has advanced my knowledge as a security officer. The people are great and the management is even better.
Interior Design
Commercial Leasing Specialist (Former Employee), Little Rock, AROctober 21, 2013
Pros: meeting people
Cons: mean clients
Busy.
Alot about demanding clients.
Interesting.
Love them all.
Demanding clients.
Interior design. Shopping.
Fun and Busy Workplace
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Irvine, CASeptember 25, 2013
Pros: fun environment
Cons: short staffed
Great place to work with great people. I learned how to Draw up Legal documents. The management is okay; there is one person that should not be called a manager.
3 beautiful buildings with a great cafe, gym, and plenty of parking space
Security Officer (Former Employee), Sacramento, CASeptember 21, 2013
Pros: great facility
Cons: dealing with management
A great place to work, typical day there was evterior patrols, written reports, checking badges.
worst place to be
"engineer" i guess... (Current Employee), chicagoSeptember 16, 2013
Pros: union
Cons: the list goes on
Do you like not having a company vehicle and having people tell you to use your own as a moble shop? Do you like to clean bugs and toilets? Do you like to spend your own time responding to emails for the companies gain? Do you have experience working on hundred thousand dollar equipment that you don't want to use because they contract that work out, – more... all of it? Then come work here because we know you want to beat the hell out of your own vehicle, clean poopers, and expect act like an independent Janitor contractor! Not an actual trained union operating engineer. And make sure the toilets are clean and the self worth is low. – less
I need a change
Senior Accountant (Current Employee), Accounts DepartmentSeptember 16, 2013
(Colliers International is a worldwide affiliation of independently owned and operated companies, Delivering creative Real Estate Solutions in over 250 cities worldwide. Services include: property & asset management; leasing; corporate advisory; development consultancy; valuations, market & feasibility studies; investment and fund management as well – more... as a specialist retail consultancy division.)
Designation – Senior Accountant
Responsibilities:
 Assists the Financial Controller to prepare Financial Statements, Reports of operations, Expenditure Reports and other information concerning financial requirements. Assists in gathering and reviewing data for preparation of budget work programs.
 Preparation of Cash Flow for Colliers Dubai & Abu Dhabi.
 In charge of Accounts Receivables of the company, reviews and processes sales invoices and other fiscal documents for collection, managing Receivables and Liaison with Debtors and providing assistance whenever it is needed and thereby maintaining good customer relationship etc.
 Bank Reconciliation and Monitor Online Banking on daily basis.
 Maintains and Reconcile inter-company accounts for the Colliers Dubai & Abu Dhabi offices.
 Maintains good Relationship with Banks, Suppliers and Corporate Customers etc.
 Monitor & Controls Routine Accounts operations related to Receivables, Payables, Staff Payroll and General Ledger etc.
 Prepare the monthly payroll for the Colliers Dubai & Abu Dhabi offices.
 Assist the Accounts Payables section of the company to review and process expense vouchers, invoices and other fiscal documents for payment specially when the concerned person is on leave or vacation.
 Responsible for the calculation of staff commissions on monthly basis for the concerned projects or individual deals.
 Liaison with Auditors, Actively involves in the Auditing, Preparation of Schedules (par with KPMG Standards) in support of Income Statement, Balance Sheet. Obtain Balance Confirmations from Banks, Creditors & Debtors etc. – less
Productive and Fun environment
Executive- Office Services (Former Employee), Bangalore, KASeptember 12, 2013
A very good working environment with productive work. Management is very supportive in professional growth by providing educational tools. Its the best place to work on the floor.

About colliers international

Colliers Macaulay Nicolls, or CMN International, is the largest member of Colliers International's global network of affiliated – Read more

colliers international Photos