colliers international

colliers international Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Queit place with positive people
Internship Student (Administrative Assistant) (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONOctober 3, 2014
Pros: office environment, helpful
Cons: little to none interaction among others
I was an internship student at Colliers International. I worked on several environmental related projects for the building and company itself. The people there are very nice and helpful but at the same time they are work driven.
Assisted the General Manager with the preparation of monthly management reports, memorandum of understanding, Sub-lease agreement and summary sublease
EXECUTIVE SECRETARY / LEASING COORDINATOR (Former Employee), UAESeptember 30, 2014
I was responsible on a daily basis for ensuring the smooth operation of the management office and administrative functions as well providing administrative support to the Corporation Executive Directors. I have coordinated links all departments together for the smooth running of the office and coordinated with groups within the business to ensure the – more... implementation of new programs and policies – less
Excellent workplace
Marketing Project Manager (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: benefits and company culture
Creative, busy and demanding, great company culture and benefits.
Fast paced and energetic work environment
People Services Coordinator (Former Employee), VancouverFebruary 17, 2014
There is no such thing as a "typical day" at Colliers as everyday is very eventful. There is a lot of opportunity to learn.
Commercial Real Estate
Client Project Coordinator (Current Employee), Vancouver, BCDecember 3, 2013
Excellent opportunity to learn various aspects of the business
Highly competitive internal/external environment
Property Management (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCNovember 4, 2013
Pros: pay and benefits
Cons: backbiters and office politics
fast paced
lots of politics and internal political maneuvering
secretive moody management
if you are young and beautiful you will do well
Good people,great job satisfaction.
Service technician /facility services (Former Employee), Parkdale areaMay 8, 2013
Pros: great people
Cons: the 24/7 calls were sometimes very inconvient, but always attended to.
As a full- time / part time (5 hours per day) I was first in, checking that all systems were functioning and areas were secure,clean and well lit. Responded to any requests ,from the client, concerning their health, safety, or general comfort, and the running of the entire facility (HVAC, plumbing, landscaping,parking,housekeeping).
as well as being – more... on 24/7 call.
The staff and management of the building were all professionals with a dedication to their clients that I found quite refreshing. It was often difficult to see the clients in such need and uplifting in the staff's ability to ease these peoples navigation of the social walfare system. – less
Poor management - STAY AWAY
Annonymous (Former Employee), AnnonymousDecember 19, 2012
Cons: bad environment, poor management.
Under new management - no care for employees, you will become a number and dispensible in a second. Corporate and local managers have no people skills, Human Resources have no care for people but their own success.
Great social aspect with a focus on hard work
Receptionist (Current Employee), Vancouver, BCNovember 21, 2012
Pros: great social times
Cons: nepatism
Greeting clients etc and direct calls to appropriate people
I've learned a lot about Commercial real estate and Corporate lifestyle
We have new management
I love my co workers, they are hard working, really fun people
hardest part of this job is sitting in one place all day and having unhappy clients yell at me.
Is seeing people happy and having a hand – more... in it – less
Remote outpost with few IT staff - excellent location and conditions
SENIOR REPORTS DEVELOPER (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMay 8, 2012
Pros: releaxed atmosphere
Colliers Corporate IT has a few people in the Toronto office. Seattle, the corporate head office, has the bulk of IT staff. It's a very relaxed environment with practically no supervisors on site, but all the staff are seasoned IT professionals who manage themselves. Colliers is a global company and therefore I had to work with people in India and Hong – more... Kong. Sometimes the differences in time zones are a bit challenging, but overall, it's an excellent place to work. – less
Great place to work with a good learning environment
Appraiser Assistant (Former Employee), Fresno, CAOctober 16, 2014
A typical day consisted of staying on the phone trying to find sales comparables.
Productive and fun place to work
Front Desk Coordinator (Former Employee), Olympia, WASeptember 3, 2014
Fun group of brokers to work with. Excellent location. Very nice support staff and management.
Progressive and innovative workplace
Chief Operating Officer (Current Employee), Columbus, OHAugust 3, 2014
Colliers is a challenging environment that brings out the best in professionals.
Fast paced environment, but very rewarding.
Maintenance Technician Assistant (Former Employee), Maryland HeightsJuly 29, 2014
Pros: birthday recognitions/ good laughs.
Cons: tenants with negative personalities.
A typical day for our day to day activities begins with going over work request, prioritizing them for proper order. I learned a great deal from the engineers who took the time to work with you until you had mastered the job that you were learning. Our management team was fair and impartial. Co- workers were easy to work with making the atmosphere of – more... our co a very inviting one. The hardest part of the job was meeting a deadline on a project, while other mechanical break downs would interrupt your timeline. I would say the most enjoyable part of the job would be the friendships and trust that was formed in our long tenures together. – less
Challenging and high paced work environment
Intern (Current Employee), San Diego, CAMay 23, 2014
Colliers International is a great place to work I have learn a lot about real estate from my experience with this firm.
Good work Culture
Manager, Valuations and Advisory Services (Current Employee), Mumbai, MHMay 4, 2014
Pros: work culture
Cons: salary
A company which understands an employee better. Colliers international has a good work culture and perfect atmosphere for employees. It gives an opportunity for people even at the junior level to grow up the ladder.
A great work environment
Research Analyst Intern (Current Employee), Kalamazoo,MIApril 24, 2014
A great place that has a proactive corporate culture that promotes collaboration and teamwork.
I worked as an Administrative Assistant at 3 commercial buildings assisting the property Manager.
Admin Asst/Asst Prop. Mgr. (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZApril 22, 2014
Pros: terrific working conditions and good compensation package.
Cons: commercial building porfolios are subject to acquisition.
Our buildings were transitioned to Reit Management where they offered me my current position from Colliers International. My work history is 10 plus years concurrent.
Great company
Property Accountant (Former Employee), Denver, COApril 15, 2014
Wonderful company to work for. Good people good management. The company treats employees well and the benefit's aren't bad they are slightly under the pay scale but they make up for it in the environment.
Professional environment with laid-back feel
Administrative Assistant / Office Manager (Former Employee), Ann Arbor, MIApril 10, 2014
Based out of their Ann Arbor office, I was responsible for daily operational and administrative functions for entire office and up to 5 Real Estate brokers.

1 2 3 4

About colliers international

Colliers Macaulay Nicolls, or CMN International, is the largest member of Colliers International's global network of affiliated – Read more

colliers international Photos