Collicutt Energy Services Corp. in Red Deer has an entry level position for a Shop Labourer. Reporting directly to the Service Manager, this position is focused on keeping the shop clean and organized, assisting our mechanical staff, and learning the Power Generation industry.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working directly with the shop technicians to keep the shop clean, organized and work ready
- Quick response to, and resolution of any shop issues
- Yard maintenance such grass cutting and garbage removal as needed
- All other duties as assigned
- Grade 12 Diploma
- Ability to work well within team environment
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug, medical and physical testing
- Class 5 Driver's License
- Submission of a Driver's Abstract with no more than 3 demerits
- Preference will be given to those with a strong mechanical background, and a keen interest in the mechanical trades
The potential for success with our expanding, progressive, privately owned business is unlimited. We recognize our team members as individuals, and consider mutual RESPECT to be the key to building a cohesive, productive Team.
We offer a comprehensive compensation package including: solid group benefits, RRSP matching, PPE allotment, referral bonus, course reimbursement, bereavement benefits, and access to world class medical specialists through our unique Best Doctor’s program.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity that offers endless learning opportunities, a safety first philosophy, mutual commitment, fun, and community involvement, then don’t wait any longer!
Please submit your resume in confidence, along with your salary expectation, and availability date.