Collicutt Energy Services Corp, a leader in the power generation and natural gas industry, is currently seeking a Parts Technician to join our team in our new Coquitlam location. We are looking for someone who is ready for the opportunity to grow with the company and challenge themselves.
- 3-5 years experience in a parts position, gas compression/power generation experience would be an asset
- Above average troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Exceptional communication and organization skills
- Strong computer skills
- Knowledge of SAP an asset
- Valid driver's license, clean criminal record; driver's abstract and pre-employment testing required
- Journeyman status would be an asset
- Must be available for on call rotation
- Issuing parts and materials to internal and external customers
- Working directly with shop manager and service department to ensure parts are available and dispensed in a timely and accurate manner
- Job staging, branch transfers, MTR's and all related paperwork and computer entry
- Operating the forklift in a safe and efficient manner
- Quick response to and resolution of any parts orders or requests
- All other duties as assigned, to assist in the efficient running of the parts department
The potential for success with our expanding, progressive, privately owned business is unlimited. We recognize our team members as individuals, and consider mutual RESPECT to be the key to building a cohesive, productive Team.
We offer a comprehensive compensation package including: solid group benefits, RRSP matching, PPE allotment, referral bonus, course reimbursement, bereavement benefits, and access to world class medical specialists through our unique Best Doctor’s program.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity that offers endless learning opportunities, a safety first philosophy, mutual commitment, fun, and community involvement, then don’t wait any longer! Come be part of our FAMILY.
Please submit your resume in confidence, along with your salary expectation, and availability date by e-mail or to fax our Red Deer office 403.309.9605.
No One Gets Hurt ~ We Are Like a Family ~ Do What's Right ~ Do What You Say ~
~ It's Fun to Win ~ Finding a Better Way