Collicutt Energy Services Corp., a leader in the power generation industry is searching for a career minded, experienced individual to join our team as an Intermediate Accountant, reporting directly to the Senior Accountant. The perfect fit would be someone who is very organized with a high degree of accuracy, a strong work ethic, excellent customer service skills and is a team player who excels in a fast paced environment.
In this role, the intermediate Accountant will be responsible for:
- Posting journal entries and reconciling accounts, preparing trial balance, maintaining general ledgers and preparing financial statements
- Completing and submitting GST remittance forms
- Assisting with accounting for our U.S. Operations
- Keeping financial records and establishing, maintaining and balancing various accounts using SAP
- Preparing other statistical, financial and accounting reports
- Assisting in year-end processing
- Providing financial support to various departments within the organization
- Other duties and process improvements as assigned
Experience and Education:
- Undergraduate Business degree with a focus in accounting (equivalent combinations of education and experience will be considered)
- 3 years experience in the Oil and Gas industry would be considered an asset
- Working knowledge of SAP or similarly complex ERP system is a definite asset
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent team player, who is also an independent thinker with the ability to remain objective
- Strong technical ability, with a very high degree of accuracy
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outgoing individual with the ability to communicate effectively with other departments in the organization
We offer a comprehensive compensation package including: solid group benefits, RRSP matching, PPE allotment, referral bonus, course reimbursement, bereavement benefits, and access to world class medical specialists through our unique Best Doctor’s program.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity that offers endless learning opportunities, a safety first philosophy, mutual commitment, fun, and community involvement, then don’t wait any longer! Come be part of our FAMILY.
Please submit your resume in confidence, along with your salary expectation, and availability date by e-mail or fax to 403.309.9605.
No One Gets Hurt ~ We Are Like a Family ~ Do What's Right ~ Do What You Say ~
~ It's Fun to Win ~ Finding a Better Way