Collicutt Energy Services Corp. is seeking an Executive Assistant for the CEO’s office. Reporting directly to the CEO, this position requires an individual with a polished and professional demeanor, exceptional verbal and written communication skills, tact and diplomacy, ability to manage multiple deadlines and projects, strong organizational and analytical and problem solving skills.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a track record of achieving results through teamwork, and be responsible for:
- Managing the CEO’s busy calendar and schedule
- Coordinating all travel arrangements and scheduling time accordingly
- Providing day to day executive administrative support including: faxing, photocopying, filing, drafting letters and emails
- Preparing and distributing agendas and minutes for leadership meetings
- Managing contracts for CEO’s office
- Managing cloud based intranet platform
- Managing corporate forms and maintaining document control in organization
- Organizing corporate events
- Reconciling and submitting expenses for leadership as per corporate guidelines
- Diploma in Office Administration preferred
- 3-5 years of experience providing executive administrative support
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Proven ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
- The ability to meet and set realistic and achievable timelines
- High level of initiative and decision-making skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills in both one-on-one and team environments
- Highly service-oriented individual with the ability to demonstrate tact, discretion, confidentiality and trustworthiness
- Excellent communication skills - both written and oral
- Exceptional organizational skills with proficiency in the Microsoft suite of office products
- Advanced knowledge of cellular phones, laptops, printers and related devices
- Experience with database programs
The potential for success with our expanding, progressive, privately owned business is unlimited. We recognize our team members as individuals, and consider mutual RESPECT to be the key to building a cohesive, productive Team.
We offer a comprehensive compensation package including: solid group benefits, RRSP matching, referral bonus, course reimbursement, bereavement benefits, and access to world class medical specialists through our unique Best Doctor’s program.
Please submit your resume in confidence, along with your salary expectation, and availability date.
No One Gets Hurt ~ We Are Like a Family ~ Do What's Right ~ Do What You Say ~
~ It's Fun to Win ~ Finding a Better Way
Collicutt Energy Services Corp, a leader in the power generation and natural gas industry.