College Pro

College Pro Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Learning how to further my knowledge in marketing
Marketing Specialist (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABMarch 6, 2015
While working for College Pro my social skills were tested to extreme amounts. I had to deal with unhappy customers while being at their home. My manager was amazing and always provided us with excellent information and examples on how to be a better specialist.
Amazing
Opreration Manager (Current Employee), Nanaimo, BCFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: there is lots of room for advancement and we provide some events and getaways.
Cons: we are strict and expect "your" best for "our" best.
Painter

Drive to job site.
Tools are already there and waiting. Manager walks you through expectations. Meet the customer and introduce your selves. 15 minutes of marketing (this is an opportunity to book more work and make bonuses). Start painting and keep quality and efficiency up. Tools are limited to portable tool space and tool hub as to not damage or make mess of job-site. Clean up at end of day and prep for tomorrow.
fun worplace
Cleaning Technician (Former Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 27, 2014
Cons: long hours
• Planned budgets and met scheduled financial goals
• Provided professional sales to customers
• On-site team management, production and marketing team.
• Ensured safety regiments where followed on-site according to WSIB standards
Extremely time consuming work
Franshisee (Current Employee), St. Catharines, ONJune 13, 2014
Long hard work, organizing people, equipment and a plan each day is very difficult and often very time consuming. Have to have the right mindset/work ethic. Overall a valuable experience, just not easy. Learning a lot.
Great outside seasonal work
Painter (Former Employee), Calgary, ABApril 29, 2014
Pros: outside
We would work in with a partner to do each job. We did outside painting so it was nice and warm most days. The hardest part was probably the heavy lifting of the paint or going on the ladders, if you are scared of heights.
Productive and great co-workers/manager
Window Cleaner (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONDecember 26, 2013
Pros: great staff
Cons: long hours, extremely low pay
-A typical day consisted of marketing to create job oppertunities and washing/cleaning windows and eavesdrops
-I learned how to organize and adjust my schedule in order to become a successful employee and I learned how to clean windows
-The management was very professional and the co-workers were extremely friendly and fun to work with
-The hardest part of my job was cleaning eavesdrops and circlular windows
-The most enjoyable part of my job was booking jobs
Work under Hot and Wet~
Painter (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBMay 27, 2013
Pros: see different house in the summer
Cons: too hard to earn good money
Learn Printing skill
Even you work hard, it is hard to earn good money~
Work Hard, Play Hard Environment
Senior Franchisee (Former Employee), Markham, ONApril 9, 2013
Pros: great money, great people, balanced lifestyle
Cons: decline in profits, employees quitting, and large expenses
Definitely one of the best places I have worked, clean windows during the day and market in the evenings. Management was very supportive as well as coworkers. The hardest part about the job was making it through the ups and downs as your business goes through alot of turbulences before it breaks even. The best part about the job by far were the people, customers, coworkers, and management were all respectable. We would go on company trips as well which made the time spent with the company very enjoyable.
Fun job unfortunate Management
Painter (Former Employee), winnipeg, MBMarch 14, 2013
Pros: co workers
Cons: disorganized
Normally to start the say my team and I would arrive on a job site and start our tasks. Sometimes they were continuing painting from the previous day and sometimes it was starting a new location all together. I learnt some very useful problem solving skills when it came to working without all necessary tools, the skills of improvising with what we had.
Unfortunately, I found the management that I worked for to be very disorganized and irresponsible, although I'm sure that is not the case with all franchise managers.
I really enjoyed working with my team all in all we had a lot of fun while working hard to get the job done within budget. The hardest part of the job even though it was a very physically demanding one was dealing with the disorganization of my manager and their lack of leadership. Untimely, I really enjoyed the work itself the change in location and work was challenging and stimulating while very comprehensible.
Industry