Currently seeking skilled painters or sub-contractors looking to work from the middle of April until October 2014. Motivated individuals looking to learn the trade will also be considered.
Looking for men & women between the ages of 18-50, Applicants must be:
- Dedicated, reliable, and honourable.
- Financially Motivated (position leaves the option to earn $30+/hour).
- Able to work on/off ladders comfortably indoors and outdoors (***could be up to 35 feet high***)
- Able to get to any given location in Lethbridge and the surrounding communities by own means (vehicle).
- Able to work a minimum of 40 hour weeks Monday to Friday and the occasional Saturday.
- Courteous, respectful, teachable individuals.
- A person who takes pride in their work.
- A hard, competent worker.
- Able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Ideally have prior experience in a skilled trade with references.
- Looking to work in a positive, moral business.
- Opportunity to build a strong skill set, resume, and can be promoted to management positions for stand out individuals.
Pay system is piece work. Typical pay works out to between $20.00 to $40.00 per hour for the right person. Opportunity to earn more. Employees will be working under an experienced manager who recognizes high performing individuals and pays based on skill and quality.
If interested or if you are looking for more information, please reply to this advertisement and I will contact you directly. If interested, please attach a resume as well.
Thanks for your interest,
College Pro Painters Lethbridge (Owner)