We are currently looking for Full-time Call Centre Representatives to join the Collega Aveda Call Centre. The Call Centre Representatives will coordinate guest's appointments for their salon and spa needs. This position requires providing the highest level of service to all of our guests in a polite and timely manner.
- Answer incoming calls in an efficient and timely manner
- Provide superior service to each guest
- Ensure that each guest's needs and desires are met in a positive way
- Deal with guest escalations with the utmost care and concern
- Coordinate guests' appointments for their salon and spa needs
- Conduct outbound calls to confirm appointments
- Contribute to the overall success of the Guest Services team
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong leadership and organization skills
- Energetic and confident disposition and ability to think creatively and quickly
- Desire to achieve service excellence
- Positive attitude is a must
- You have demonstrated commitment to delivering outstanding client service
- Experience in the salon/beauty industry is strongly preferred
Candidates can also apply at: www.collega.com/careers
"At Aveda our mission is to care for the world we live in, from the products we make, to the ways in which we give back to society. At Aveda, we strive to set an example for environmental leadership and responsibility, not just in the world of beauty, but around the world."
"At Aveda our mission is to care for the world we live in, from the products we make, to the ways in which we give back to society. At...