Collega Aveda Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work life balance and fun place to work at
Full Time Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC14 November 2017
I love Aveda and the people in the EC location.
My manager was the best. She always treated us like her family. Very understanding and completely believes in work life balance. Aveda products are a bonus.
Pros
Flexible hours, great management, great environment, team work
Cons
Not enough opportunities
This company is shady and beware before you jump on board
Management Trainee (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 February 2017
I was hired on with promises galore, taken in with all of there talk about Aveda culture and balance. HOWEVER that all changed when I saw the owners nephews (one in particular, the one that runs all Civello locations) and HR sit around basically daily referring to staff as "s&*t heads" and planning one by one who they would be firing and when and how to possibly drive them out. I should have realized then I would not be exempt from this kind of treatment. They use people, they are defenitly biased as in if you don't get along with a "favorite" of theirs you are out.
Pros
The beginning is great (when they get you comfortable and make it seem like a dream job)
Cons
Favourtisim, no job security, no support, no coaching, fire without reason or grounds
Amazing culture
Sales manager (Current Employee) –  Canada5 July 2016
Great company with great company values.
Entrepreneurial leadership in a large company that cares about the growth and success of its employees
Pros
Culture passion leadership
A great job
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 November 2014
A typical day at work would be sitting at my desk and answering all my emails or traveling between the different locations making sure everything was 100%. Everyday was a new challenge, i would have receive emails daily from a different location with a problem that needed to be solved by me or a contractor. The most enjoyable part of working at this company was the work environment and how they treated every employee like it was one big family.
Pros
work environment, hours, travel time