We are currently looking for an IT Administrator to join our Head Office location in Toronto. The IT Administrator will be responsible for contributing to the effective use of our IT system by providing technical support to all users in both remote and desk side scenarios. This position involves providing on call support for our IT Helpdesk and maintaining the company's IT Network including desktops and servers.
If you are an enthusiastic and a motivated IT professional, this is a fantastic opportunity to gain valuable experience and exposure to some of the latest IT technologies.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Exchange Server from installation, management and troubleshooting
- Extensive familiarity with Citrix from installation, management and troubleshooting
- Working experience with SQL Server from installation, management and troubleshooting
- Full working proficiency of VoIP telephone systems
- Exposure and comprehension of cloud computing technology
- Experience scoping requirements and IT solution development
- Prior exposure to server virtualization and storage systems
- Ability to administer and configure network equipment such as firewalls and switches (cisco switch and firewall experience is a plus)
- Capable of supporting various WAN technologies
- 5 - 8 years of experience as an IT administrator
- University / College Diploma in Information Technology
- Microsoft, Cisco and vmware certifications are an asset
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and work under pressure
- Positive attitude and ability to work as a team player
- Exceptional communication, problem solving, project execution and time management
Qualified candidates may also apply at www.collega.com/careers
"At Aveda our mission is to care for the world we live in, from the products we make, to the ways in which we give back to society. At Aveda, we strive to set an example for environmental leadership and responsibility, not just in the world of beauty, but around the world."