The Aveda Institute delivers post-secondary training for the next generation of hair stylists, colourists, salon owners, and beauty professionals. Aveda prides itself on innovation, creativity, technical expertise and environmental leadership.
As an Institute Director, you will take on a leadership role inspiring young professionals, managing our Institute staff, and meeting financial objectives. This role requires a high aptitude of interpersonal skills, coaching and building relationships with staff, students and guests relations.
- Manage staff, student and guest relations in a high energy salon/retail environment
- Strategically manage budgets, HR issues, and Private Career College accreditation
- Execute organizational strategy to obtain fiscal goals, drive student enrollment, retention and performance in a fiscally responsible manner
- Knowledge of world-class service industry
- Lead the Institute successfully to operational and academic excellence
- Demonstrate vision and lead team of teachers, administrators and students
- Create budgets and report financials to Senior Management Team
- Multitask in a fast-paced environment of rapid change and shifting priorities
- 5+ years of management experience, preferably in a school or service industry
- Demonstrates strong team management using dynamic coaching and development to motivate and inspire team
- Basic understanding of sales strategies and budgeting
- Requires strong organization, communication and interpersonal skills
- Beauty/Cosmetic/Fashion industry experience is an asset, but not mandatory
- Proficient in Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
Why you’ll love working for us…
- We have a passionate, energetic, fun team
- Everyday is dynamic, different and exciting
- Competitive wages, with a performance based pay structure
- Endless professional growth opportunities
- A great discount on your favorite beauty line!
Qualified candidates can also apply at www.collega.com/careers
Indeed - 8 months ago
"At Aveda our mission is to care for the world we live in, from the products we make, to the ways in which we give back to society. At...