Collega Aveda is currently seeking a Call Centre Team Leader that will be responsible for leading and developing operations while motivating a team. The Team Leader should be able to take charge and define the needs of the department while anticipating potential problems and developing solutions right away.
- Provide high levels of service, care and quality to every call
- Build, monitor, and adjust call centre schedules to reflect ever changing personnel and business needs
- Answer product and service questions in a knowledgeable, positive and timely fashion. Act as a back-up to the Call Centre and telephone queues as required
- Communicate service level performance and potential impacts or issues to the Call Centre Manager
- Coach and develop a high performance team through organizational leadership
- Participate consistently in the training, education and in-salon services to ensure that you are always prepared with all the knowledge you need to provide Daymaker service
- Utilize the call centre tools and metrics to make sound immediate and long-term decisions including scheduling, forecasting, business improvement suggestions
- Complete regular audits to ensure the accuracy of schedule books and the online user system
- Minimum 3 year's progressive experience within a call centre environment
- Training and certification with forecasting / scheduling and related software packages is an asset
- Experience with Nortel reports preferred
- Superior coaching and communication skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, team environment
- Possesses an energetic and confident disposition and the ability to think creatively and quickly
Qualified candidates please apply at:
"At Aveda our mission is to care for the world we live in, from the products we make, to the ways in which we give back to society. At Aveda, we strive to set an example for environmental leadership and responsibility, not just in the world of beauty, but around the world."
Indeed - 14 months ago
"At Aveda our mission is to care for the world we live in, from the products we make, to the ways in which we give back to society. At...