At the Aveda Institute and Academy in Toronto, we believe that your raw talent and creative vision are what make you unique. The Aveda Institute and Academy in Toronto offers training for the next generation of hair stylists, colorists, salon owners, estheticians, makeup artists and beauty professionals. To gain practical experience under the guidance of passionate, seasoned hairstyling educators; Learn cutting-edge curriculum, and experience true beauty, inside and out - its hair school...the way it should be.
As an Admissions Coordinator, you will be supporting the recruitment efforts pertaining to admissions in the school to ensure that student enrollment is consistently filled. This role is focused on sales and building relationships with students, salon managers and high schools.
The Admissions Coordinator will act as the liaison for the Instructors and the Managers regarding enrollment requirements and student admissions.
- 2 + years of sales or education recruitment experience, including lead sourcing and interviewing (screening and assessing, tracking and scheduling)
- Experience organizing and facilitating events such as job fairs, career fairs.
- Strong comprehension of lead generation, conversion and enrollments.
- Well-versed with sales-cycles and experience with lead generation and conversion
- Dynamic presentation and interviewing skills
- Ability to maintain accurate and detailed operational files
- Proficient in Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe.
- Initiate and develop comprehensive and dynamic recruitment programs to ensure the enrollment needs of the school are met
- Comfortable with sales pitch, interviews and closing on an individual and group basis
- Familiar and experience with the sales process
- Work with the Management team to establish ongoing recruitment and enrollment targets
- Create and implement innovative ideas for effective recruitment
- Build relationships and host inbound and outbound events to recruit students and guests
Why we you’ll love working for us…
- We have a passionate, energetic, fun team
- Competitive wages, with a performance based pay structure
- Endless professional growth opportunities
- A great discount on your favorite beauty line!
Candidates can also apply at our careers page: www.collega.com/careers
"At Aveda our mission is to care for the world we live in, from the products we make, to the ways in which we give back to society. At Aveda, we strive to set an example for environmental leadership and responsibility, not just in the world of beauty, but around the world.