Collabera

Collabera Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and Fun Place
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAMarch 16, 2015
Pros: free food and home pickup and drop.
Cons: long working hours.
Collabera is a great place to work. I have gained lot of knowledge from here. Helping mentality from the top management is the greatest asset of collabera.
Nice Company
BO Consultant (Former Employee), Morristown, NJMarch 15, 2015
I have been worked at Amtek full-time about 3 years
Over all Amtek is very good IT company,consulting and outsourcing company for freshers.
very good opportunity to learn technically.
Quickly abandoned
Software Test Engineer (Former Employee), RedmondMarch 10, 2015
Working as CSG, I found that once my contract was up they would try for a month or two to find another position. If one does not turn up, you are abandoned and they stop returning emails and phone calls.
Nice place to work, friendly management
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAMarch 9, 2015
Pros: free dinner, tea, coffee etc
Cons: long hours
Nice place to work, friendly management and a nice work culture.
Easy to approach the management for anything. Good growth potential.
Good company just needs better communication to employees
Help Desk Analyst II (Current Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: great schedule
Cons: communication on important issues
The company is very flexible and will work with you. The management changes constantly. But the people I work with are very knowledgeable and helpful.
very helpful and well balanced staffing company
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Kettering, OHFebruary 22, 2015
Pros: Slow pace about to study if your a current student
Cons: no structure or organization at the work site
Synchrony financial, my assigned location of employment through Collabera. Collabera staffed me quickly, overall the work experience has been great I have no complaints about the staffing service I am not so pleased about the client it has been quite a few ups and downs
Good learning experience
Central Client Services Executive (Current Employee), Chicago, ILFebruary 16, 2015
Collabera has been a good company to grow within and learn a lot about the staffing industry. There is a lot of room for growth throughout the company.
Fast paced telcom company
Project Manager/Subject Matter Expert (Current Employee), Rochester, NYFebruary 15, 2015
• Manage and lead a team of project managers, including assigning orders and reviewing escalated orders.
• Implementation of MIS/TDM/OPT-E-Wan/ASE/AVPN orders for Telecom Clients.
• Project manage Ethernet orders by providing detailed status and critical dates.
• Submission of orders, tracking of status in provisioning, understanding roadblocks and working to resolve.
• Update internal database with critical order information, status and dates.
• Strong communication with customers and order management utilizing email, phone, and Excel spreadsheets.
• Schedule and lead project kick off calls for multiple sites.
• Provide order status updates within order milestones
Beware : Contractors are Bonded Labourers - H1B employees : Avoid this company
Software Programmer (Former Employee), New York, NYFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: have big client base.
Cons: agreement/bond, less pay, nothing in the name of appraisals.
Well they start your process by saying we do not charge visa fees etc and there is no contract.

But they give you offer letter which has so many terms and conditions :
1. You cannot leave company within 18 months else you pay them a penalty of about 8000$
2. You have to give 4 weeks notice to their clients else you pay penalty again - In US the norm is to give 1-2 weeks of notice. So now you know you cannot leave them ever since no one in US waits for 4 weeks for your notice to get over.
3. Appraisals in 1 year are pathetic
4. Health policy is awful
5. They will pay you very less 60K while a 8+ years experience gets easily 100K in US (after employers cut) . So you know you are at complete loss.....

This is equivalent to Bonded Labour : "A person becomes a bonded labourer when their labour is demanded as a means of repayment for a loan. The person is then tricked or trapped into working for very little or no pay. The value of their work becomes invariably greater than the original sum of money borrowed."

Avoid them, there are companies which file visa for free and have reasonable terms and conditions. Just search them and apply to everyone and negotiate your rates. Collabera is arrogant and will not negotiate anything.
Good place to start your career in IT sales industry
Regional Sales Manager (Current Employee), Morristown, NJFebruary 10, 2015
Good leadership training and nice opportunities to grow within the organisation. Management is open for new ideas and innovation and gives spaces for new learning.
Good interim work
Business Analyst (Former Employee), FloridaFebruary 6, 2015
Pros: good hourly rate. good communication. health benefits available.
Cons: contract work
I worked for this company for two years. They have a very professional standard for the people they hire, and it's sometimes difficult to get time off. However, I never had any difficulty reaching my HR contact and my hourly rate was very competitive.

Overall, I have done some temping/contract work in the past and I was pleased with my stint at Collabera. I would work for them again.
Good Staffing company
Ga. Medicaid Healthcare Rep (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: getting certified with ibm for ios devices.
Cons: they lost the apple contract.
CCi gave a good experience for learning apple products and learning how o perform technical support on ios devices.
Surveying
Surveyor (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 4, 2015
Work was going at a slow pace. Learned that approximately 85% of T-Mobile customers were satisfied.
GREAT COMPANY TO WORK FOR
Dispatch Clerk for Oregon, Idaho & Montana (Former Employee), HILLSBOROJanuary 4, 2015
Pros: great coworkers & staff
Cons: commute from vancouver to hillsboro
JOB RESPONSIBILITES: SCHEDULE WORK FOR FIELD TECHS, CONTACT TECHS AND ADVISE. CHANGE SCHEDULE IF EMERGENCY AROSE. LEARNED MORE ABOUT TELECOMMUNICATIONS FROM FIELD TECHS. GOOD MANAGEMENT, GREAT COWORKERS. HARDEST PART OF JOB WAS REORGANIZING SCHEDULE WITH TECH'S OVERLOAD IN CASE OF AN EMERGENCY. MOST ENJOYABLE PART WAS THE PEOPLE I WORKED WITH ON A DAY TO DAY BASIS.
Who wouldn't want to work in the automotive industry?!
Office coordinator and administrative assistant (Current Employee), Silicon Valley, CADecember 22, 2014
Pros: working with a great team of engineers, work culture and diversity of delphi
Cons: commute is horrible
As a administrative assistant at Delphi Automotive, the hardest part of my job is my commute but once I'm in the office I forget about it and enjoy the day interfacing with suppliers, colleagues and my two direct executives I report to. The most enjoyable part of my job is being apart of Delphi's team and global meetings. The awesome exposure learning of future technology, and what's already added onto today's vehicles.
Decent Staffing Company
Senior Agent Network Control Specialist (Former Employee), Wichita Falls, TXNovember 25, 2014
Pros: managers take good care of you and care about your working conditions
Cons: they have very limited contracts with employers in my city.
Worked with Collabera for a year. It is a staffing company. They are very good at keeping in touch with the employees on their different assignments and are fierce about doing a great job serving you as well as the employer. Contract workers are often at the mercy of employers. So if the company cuts ties with Collabera they pay them off but the workers are left in the cold. Our contract was cut prematurely and Collabera was not able to find additional employment in my city. Limited jobs in the town where I lived.
Not good place to work
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee), BangaloreNovember 19, 2014
They dont have any pipelined projects but still are hiring. People are on bench with no work.
ok place to work for
NHCQ -Network technical support (Former Employee), Wichita Falls, TXNovember 9, 2014
Pros: acquit brakes
Cons: heath care
the only issue is some times the contract ends early, people and management is nice
Good place to build a career
Sr. Business Manager - India (Current Employee), IndiaNovember 3, 2014
Good place to build a career. Nice work environment. Company is supportive.
Learnt many things and very fun work environment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APOctober 30, 2014
Pros: free coffee, tea
Very nice company, very helpful company. They are really very responsive to the employees.

1 2 3 4 5

About Collabera

Collabera is a fast growing, end-to-end information technology services and solutions provider working with leading Global 2000 – Read more