Collabera

Collabera Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Verizon Wireless IT Governance Regulatory Group
Business Systems Analyst - Verizon Wireless (Former Employee), Morristown, NJJuly 28, 2015
Correlated and executed testing exercises for software changes using the SDLC.
Provided complex and/or specialized analysis support to various short and/or long term clients, (e.g., writes specialized/customized program specifications, and designs scripts that test system architecture/functionality, design testing requirements for major application enhancements).
Created test plans and conducted testing for applications software changes and/or new releases.
Developed and assigned task to development staff (JIRA).
Scheduled meetings with client to determine next steps in software development.
Mistake
Manager, Business Development (Former Employee), CaliforniaJuly 21, 2015
I made the mistake of leaving my previous company for Collabera. It seemed like a great opportunity with room for growth. From day one of the on-boarding process things seemed to be unorganized. Unfortunately this has continued throughout my tenure at Collabera. It's not a good sign when management starts to leave. It's a turn and churn company which heavily relies on it's offshore teams in India.
Linux Engineer (Former Employee), Highlands Ranch, COJuly 21, 2015
Pros: Good salary.
Cons: Not much support after the contract ended.
Over all I like working for this company. However support after the contracted ended was not very good. I will work for this company again.

Thanks,

Nader
AT&T NOC Analayis in Durham, NC
Network Opp Engineer Consultant at AT&T (Former Employee), Durham, NCJuly 4, 2015
Pros: Good pay and benefits. (3) 12 hrs shift
Cons: Hard to say, as I worked there not too long
I was assign a midnight weekend shift. My primary role was to support AT&T/IBM clients. The chief I has was CIGNA Insurance.
Monitoring and working various support personal on the phone was my role.

I ended it, as I was involved in a serious car accident. I did not return to that position due to health reasons.

July 20, 2015

We value your opinion. At Collabera we work very closely with our staff to provide the best service possible. We will continue to make improvements in order to make a better experience for everyone, with no exceptions. We welcome your suggestions on how we can improve our services to meet your needs. Please feel free to contact us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com

good team and support
Software Test Engineer (Current Employee), Pune, MHJune 29, 2015
a team management is good and support in all situation in the work, had lots of cultural activities in the team, so far i enjoying to work with this company
Productive and fun workplace
Lead/Senior Technical Recruiter (Current Employee), Vadodara, GJJune 24, 2015
Collabera is client-centric model which provides focus, commitment and a dedicated team to help our clients achieve their business objectives. For consultants and employees, they are offer an enriching experience that promotes career growth and lifelong learning.

July 10, 2015

We are very flattered by your kind words about Collabera. We aim to ensure that each and everyone is more than satisfied and your favorable review lets us know that we are doing our jobs right. Thanks again, and we hope you continue working with us. If you ever need to get in touch with us, feel free to contact us at Prathiksha.pillai@collabera.com

Stable work and environment
Senior Training Coordinator (Current Employee), Abbott Park, ILJune 23, 2015
They are a consistent but very difficult language barrier. Contact the contractor odd hours of the evening for non important questions.
Assigned temporary at Wells Fargo
Systems Analyst (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNJune 17, 2015
This vendor has allowed me the opportunity to earn a living while I search for a full time position. Wells Fargo is one of their largest clients.

June 19, 2015

Thank you for your kind words, we are glad that your time with Collabera has been a positive one. If you ever need to get in touch with us, feel free to contact us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com.

Temp Service
Document Chase Spealist (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJune 12, 2015
We processed loans everyday I learned that loan processing was something I could have a career in. Worked with a great group of co-workers.

June 19, 2015

We value your opinion. At Collabera work very closely with our staff to provide the best service possible. We will continue to make improvements in order to make a better experience for everyone, with no exceptions. We will always welcome your suggestions on how we can improve our services to meet your needs. Please feel free to contact us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com

I have learned a lot of new things while working with the company
Onsite Support/Support Engineer (Former Employee), PhilippinesJune 8, 2015
I have learned a lot of new things while working with the company, especially when it comes to the other raises that i have interacted with. I felt like i became a person that can adopt fast to a certain environment.

June 19, 2015

Thank you for the great review! We are glad to hear that your experience with Collabera has been a favorable one. If you ever need to get in touch with us, feel free to contact us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com

Good Experience
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee), Vadodara, GJJune 6, 2015
Pros: fun team, spend lots of time with cleints, varied day
Cons: cramped and small growth.
Collabera is not only a great place to begin any career, it is also a wonderful place to develop a successful career.Over all Collabera is very good IT company,consulting and outsourcing company for freshers.
very good opportunity to learn technically.
productive
Tier 2 Support Specialist (Former Employee), Columbus, OHMay 26, 2015
It's great dealing with people everyday and figuring what issues they're experiencing. If possible these problems are channeled to different teams for further investigation about the issues. I learn how to resolve different technical issues.

June 5, 2015

Thank you for your favorable review. We are glad that your time with Collabera has been a positive one. If you ever need to get in touch with us, feel free to contact us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com.

Test Automation Lead (Current Employee), San FranciscoMay 6, 2015
Good place to work, there is a lot of opportunity for learning new things.
You get to interact with higher management and convey your thoughts

May 12, 2015

We are very flattered by your kind words about Collabera. We aim to ensure that each and everyone is more than satisfied and your favorable review lets us know that we are doing our jobs right. Thanks again, and we hope you continue working with us. If you ever need to get in touch with us, feel free to contact us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com

Good learning experience
Sr. Engineer (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAMay 5, 2015
You are singing as a fresher here. Experienced hires have lesser things to learn. Mundane work. good work environment but few teams has internal politics.

A Company to learn
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAMay 5, 2015
Pros: good learning
Cons: no process
Collabera is a good company to join as a fresher as it provides ample learning opportunities initially. The disadvantage is when you get a little experience you realize that its the threshold and you need to move on.
Recruiter (Former Employee), indiaApril 15, 2015
Always work with the direct client. So you will be posted very quickly when the current project gets over. No issues in getting the client letter or any other work related documents.
Fun place to work and a great place to learn and enhance your skills
Senior Test Analyst (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAApril 12, 2015
As a fresher, I learnt a lot from this company. Work-Life balance was pretty much good. The team is always supportive and helpful. Apart from the normal work , parties and outings are conducted at regular intervals to ease out the work pressure.

June 19, 2015

Thank you for your kind words, We are pleased to hear about your great experience and your glowing words for our company. We are glad that your time with Collabera has been such a positive one!

Best industry in india to work
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee), Vadodara, GJApril 5, 2015
Pros: Pat on the Back
Cons: Long Hours
Love to work at collabera the best IT staffing industry.
Learned US culture.
Manage monthly targets and monthly meets.
productive
Operations Support II (Former Employee), Abbott Park, ILApril 1, 2015
They always look out for a new job for you.
They find the right salary that fits you
Very friendly
Calling you with many new opportunities.
checking up on you making sure you are happy with your current role

April 8, 2015

Thank you for your kind words, We are pleased to hear about your great experience and your glowing words for our company. We are glad that your time with Collabera has been such a positive one. If you ever need to get in touch with us, feel free to contact us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com.

Productive and Fun Place
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAMarch 16, 2015
Pros: free food and home pickup and drop.
Cons: long working hours.
Collabera is a great place to work. I have gained lot of knowledge from here. Helping mentality from the top management is the greatest asset of collabera.

1 2 3 4 5

About Collabera

Collabera is a fast growing, end-to-end information technology services and solutions provider working with leading Global 2000 – Read more