Collabera

Collabera Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good
Contact Center Representative (Current Employee), Davidson, NCFebruary 11, 2016
Pros: get you on a location quick
Cons: never know when it will be your last day
Pretty good company. Call volume got low and contract was terminated.Initially the contract was for a year. have not been put on another assignment.
Do not work for this company
Benefits Plan Administrator (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHFebruary 6, 2016
Pros: None
Cons: Too many to name
They are terrible. You cannot understand a word they are saying over the phone.They mislead you with the project end date. The company that they sent me to which was Xerox Downtown Cincinnati had no Internal HR department and was no help when I contacted them about the issue on going.

If I could use profanity to really discrible them, I would
great workpleace
Technical Project Coordinator (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCFebruary 5, 2016
Great Workplace Great staff. Alot of Opportunities to Grow, also alot of job placements as well. Recruiters reach out very often to line up new jobs also
Lack of follow up
Mortgage Consultant (Former Employee), Orlando, FLFebruary 2, 2016
The recruiter did not return emails when I tried to followup on a job to which they acknowledged they had submitted my resume. Maybe she was too busy having these photos taken.
Great working environment
Regional Sales Manager (Current Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 29, 2016
Great company right out of school to work for. There is a ton of opportunity to grow with the company and make a lot of money.
Good Pre-engagement Support
Project Management Consultant (Current Employee), Morristown, NJJanuary 19, 2016
Pros: Hiring processes
Cons: Client back end support
Average company to contract through. Little or no onsite support or support at client upper management which provides challenges when enforcing contract terms and conditions.
Productive and Supporting place
Insurance Agent (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKJanuary 13, 2016
Pros: great work environment, updates everyday, and earnings
Cons: shift availibility
This position was a temporary full time position. I enjoyed my time with the company and I learned a lot within the Insurance industry. It was definitely as place I wished was long term.

January 25, 2016

Thanks for a great review! We're glad to hear you had a great experience with us, and were able to improve your career path as well! Please keep in touch with your recruiter and continue to apply for new roles, so we can move you right into a new position. If there's anything at all we can do to help, feel free to contact us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com anytime.

Great Job
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee), Rochester, NYDecember 11, 2015
Pros: communication
Great place to work, though distant they kept in touch through emails and phone call to assure happiness with the client.

December 15, 2015

We're glad to have come through for you, and hope we can work together again soon! If you ever have any questions or need any help, please reach out to us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com.

Untrustworthy company. Misrepresents Opportunities for Advancement
Associate Technical Recruiter (Current Employee), Houston, TXNovember 12, 2015
Pros: They do treat their contractors well and the benefits are decent
Cons: High Stress. Overworked. Terrible Company Culture. No growth
High stress placed on recruiters and sales. Management is told to recruit only attractive young women for image purposes. Promotions are few and far between unless you want to go into sales and work super hard to break a brand new account. Salaries are not competitive and getting a raise is out of the question. Commissions are difficult to get especially when you are working on these brand new accounts. When recruiting all they care about is the quantity of candidates not quality. Employees are told to recruit after working hours. Set metrics are unattainable unless you work over 40 hours a week. Training is a joke and communication is terrible. If you are looking for a company where you are valued and encouraged to be innovative Collabera is not that company.

November 30, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to think this through and share your experiences. We take feedback like this to heart, and want to do our part to work with you and make this right, as we can't help notice that you're still working at Collabera. We'd be grateful if you could send more details about your experiences with us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com, so we can get started.

Has Anyone Ever been Hired on Permanently?
Compliance Specialist (Current Employee), New York, NYNovember 4, 2015
Hi, has anyone ever been Hired on Permanently by this company? I've been told that my contract is 18 months but didn't want to risk a permanent situation for something that can be pulled away in an instant?

November 30, 2015

Hello there! While we can't promise anything beyond the contract itself, it's not uncommon for a contractor to find permanent employment while working with us. Feel free to reach out to us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com if you have any questions at all!

Energetic and Vibrant environment
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee), Vadodara, GJOctober 25, 2015
Pros: Incentives
Cons: Long Hours
Company has a great energy and vibrant working culture. Excellent trainers who provide an awesome training on Full recruitment cycle.
Great company
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Columbia, SCOctober 23, 2015
Pros: Relaxed atomsphere
Cons: healthcare too high
This is the only organization that I have worked for that showed so much concern for an employee. Stayed in contact to ensure work environment was productive and fair.

November 13, 2015

We're so glad you feel it! Knowing that we were able to match strong people with the opportunities they deserve is our favorite part of what we do. We hope to find you many new roles!

Voted #1 to work for by Collabera Contractors but the corporate employees do not feel the same way
Associate Technical Recruiter (Current Employee), Irving, TexasOctober 22, 2015
Pros: i like my co-workers
Cons: horrible training, terrible pay, aweful company culture.
Micro managed as a entry level. High Stress to get hires and push into sales. Advancement and Earning opportunities very misrepresented. You have to get lucky to get on a good account that is well established or recruiting for it is impossible and sales is very difficult. have to work long hours to get your comissions and even then they arent awarded unless the GPM is high enough

November 30, 2015

Thanks so much for sharing this with us. We know that no matter where you work, recruiting is a demanding role that isn't always for everyone, but we do want to make sure that we're doing the best we can to make this as stress-free, enjoyable, and as rich an experience as we can. We'd love you to send us along any other feedback you have, so we can look into this and continue to improve what we're doing. Would you mind contacting us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com with your thoughts?

Good to start your career
Engineer (Former Employee), Belgaum, KAOctober 21, 2015
Nice company to start the career .As a fresher i learnt lot of things and got to know the IT culture, Managers are very supportive and give out opportunities to work on multiple platforms and technologies.
IT Network Administrator
System/Network Security Manager (Current Employee), NJ, USAOctober 14, 2015
Got more knowledge directly working with IT director and CIO for multiple international locations. Discover more new technology added to my work experience.

November 30, 2015

The opportunity to build a broad range of experience is defintiely something we're proud to offer everyone who works with us! We hope you'll work with us again soon!

Treated like just a number.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Lake Forest, ILOctober 5, 2015
They move fast to get you hired as a contractor. The person submitted a false copy of my resume and I didn't see it until after it was submitted. I worked with the contracted company for 7 weeks and was let go. I haven't gotten answer on why. I still don't have my belongings that were left. They don't want us contacting the client, but if I don't hear from someone I may have to go that route. Waiting for feedback for almost 2 weeks now.

October 15, 2015

Thanks so much for bringing this to our attention; we're sorry to hear this happened, and want to learn more and get to the bottom of this right away. Would you mind sending the details of your experience to BusinessExcellence@collabera.com?

October 26, 2015

Good Company
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), JacksonvilleSeptember 24, 2015
Good Comany to work for. However, benefits are over priced. Management doesn't get back to you when it comes to days off. However, they are very nice and easy to work with otherwise.
I enjoyed working for that Agency
Home Service Specialist (Former Employee), Pasadena, CASeptember 10, 2015
I never had any problems with the Agency. I enjoyed working for this Agency. All the employees were very helpful since the beginning until my last day

October 26, 2015

That's wonderful to hear - thanks so much for your kind words! We hope to work with you again soon!

Professional Organization
Environmental Health & Safety Professional (Current Employee), Fairfield, CAAugust 8, 2015
Good place to work. Very professional. Everyone in the staff works diligently to ensure that the employee's needs are addressed.

August 27, 2015

We are very flattered by your kind words about Collabera. We aim to ensure that each and everyone is more than satisfied and your favorable review lets us know that we are doing our jobs right. Thanks again, and we hope you continue working with us. If you ever need to get in touch with us, feel free to contact us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com

Verizon Wireless IT Governance Regulatory Group
Business Systems Analyst - Verizon Wireless (Former Employee), Morristown, NJJuly 28, 2015
Correlated and executed testing exercises for software changes using the SDLC.
Provided complex and/or specialized analysis support to various short and/or long term clients, (e.g., writes specialized/customized program specifications, and designs scripts that test system architecture/functionality, design testing requirements for major application enhancements).
Created test plans and conducted testing for applications software changes and/or new releases.
Developed and assigned task to development staff (JIRA).
Scheduled meetings with client to determine next steps in software development.

August 6, 2015

Thank you for the review. We are glad to hear that your experience with Collabera has been a favorable one. If you ever need to get in touch with us, feel free to contact us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com

Headquarters