Collabera

Collabera Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Motivational , Productive and Fun workplace with frequent inter sports tournaments for employee health.
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee), Vadodara, IndiaMay 3, 2014
The hardest part was working in the night shifts but the best part was working with colleagues as a team. I learned to manage my accounts and Data. Working with International Managers and the effective means to approach the Management when needed was the most knowledgeable part of it that I learnt.
A perfect place to work
Business Systems Analyst (Former Employee), IndiaMarch 6, 2014
• Developed enhancements for American Express CRM Tools for different regions
• Organized and coordinated enhancements roadmap including resource allocation
• Conducted product training with peer group.
• Updated Prototypes, Action logs and Defect Logs.
• Maintained Requirement Traceability Matrix
• Applied Root Cause Analysis to resolve any ad-hoc – more... issues.
• Performed User Acceptance testing (UAT) – less
Best company to work for
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee), IndiaJuly 9, 2014
Collabera teaches work ethics, professionalism, and values. The management has open door policy wherein anybody can meet anyone at anytime. Great work environment and gives lot of opportunities for growth.
Temp position
Clerical-Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), New Berlin, WIJuly 1, 2014
Temp position.
Good agency.
Likes to stay in touch with employees.
Run!!!
Network Specialist (Former Employee), Wichita Falls, TXJune 24, 2014
Cons: everything about the job
AT&T contract work hours are anywhere from 7am -10pm, 7 days a week. You are pretty much forced to work overtime or risk being fired. Please don't get the flu and miss a couple days because you wont have a job when u get back. When I worked there the pay rate was 20.00 an hour but the way they ( management and AT&T ) treat you, its not worth it.
“Contact Collabera for right opportunities in IT”
System Administrator (Former Employee), Gurgaon, HRJune 23, 2014
Pros: salary, culture, environment, management
Cons: looking for more employee benefits and long term projects.
Collabera takes it very seriously as an employer and very organised in the processes. Collabera has given me the first opportunity to work in IBM as a System administrator wherein the exposure and experience was great.

Join collabera to start your career in IT and nothing can be better then this.
I enjoyed putting customer first.
Customer Service Tier1 (Current Employee), Duluth, GAJune 18, 2014
Pros: healthcare
Cons: the benefits cost was very exspensive.
I got to explore with different task and also got promoted to management position.
Find a good start with Collabera for your growth
System Administrator (Current Employee), Gurgaon, HRJune 16, 2014
Pros: great working environment and culture
Cons: long working hours
If Collabera has given a wonderful start to me then would be worth saying about this brand. I am just 1 year old employee and still looking forward to work as much as more with this company.

I have done my Msc IT and was struggling for jobs but this brand has given me a valuable start which is appreciable for any fresher like me. It gives you the opportunity – more... to grow and space to show your talent as an individual.

The management is highly transparent and does what it says to the employees. People love to work more then the working hours to add value this wonderful company.

I would like to share this experience so every individual could get an opportunity like this. – less
Great company. Paied always in time.
Contractor (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMay 25, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: no benefits
All work was done on client site. No dependency from contracting company. Great company.
already reviewed
Network Control Specialist (Former Employee), Wichita Falls, TXMay 20, 2014
already reviewed already reviewedContracted to AT&T. Used a battery of tests to determine health of fiber to copper circuits with technicians in the field, providing approval to move on to next job with a healthy circuit, or advise technician about trouble on the line and send them back to complete repairs. Used 4 separate drafting / autocad programs – more... to determine circuit length for rate and reach for U-verse services both IPDSL and VDSL and advised on appropriate profiles based on loop length and speed allocations. Enforce methods and procedures in the field in order to positively increase customer satisfaction with U-verse services. Reduce unnecessary outside tech dispatches by testing with techs in the field and isolating where trouble is if any, thereby saving the company money while getting their issue fixed in one trip. Used Chat based communications to speak with techs about the necessity of bonding circuits in order to provide service at lengths not capable on a single circuit. Educate Techs on how to properly read testing. – less
Very Nice environment to work
SAP SD Consultant (Current Employee), Plano, TXMay 19, 2014
I really enjoy working here. Nice co worker, all the staff are very professional
Not job advertised
System Analyst I - Contracted at Fannie Mae (Former Employee), Morristown, NJMay 19, 2014
No contact from company on job. No follow-ups. Actually contracted to a second contracting company.
SAP SD Certified Consultant
SD Business Analyst (Current Employee), India, MinneapolisMay 11, 2014
Working as a SAP SD Consultant in Brillio from March 2011 to till date
Fine consultant company
BI / DBA Consultant (Current Employee), Houston, TXMay 10, 2014
Most enjoyable with company are interview with any other opportunities before contract almost end.
Contacts you and never gets back
Administrative Assistant III (Former Employee), Westlake VillageMay 2, 2014
Pros: events outside work to introduce you to other contractors they have hired.
Cons: communication
Pay is below the normal for California. They are an East coast based company. They do not talk to their contractors or ignore calls when your contract is ending. They will contact you for positions and lead you on to believe you have a chance for additional interviews and do not contact you again.
Great Experience
Senior System Administrator WINTEL\UNIX (Current Employee), Work From HomeApril 24, 2014
Collabera is the best recruting compmany that I have worked for
Collabera
Indirect Sourcing Project Manager (Current Employee), Lisle, ILApril 24, 2014
The folks at Collabera are great and I have been both a customer and a provider to them. I have known them for years and am happy to say that our relationship holds strong!
Denial of job after receiving the Fraud Offer Letter from Collabera for HCL Project
Bio Medical Engineer (Former Employee), BangaloreApril 17, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: fraud team
Collabera is a Fraud Company functioning in Bangalore.

My life is in dilemma due to your vendor - COLLABERA.

As per my interview scheduled with HCL in ITPL - Bangalore, india where i was selected in the rounds and was given an offer to work with collabera of baroda branch functioning in bangalore office, the offer was for HCL project in MEDICAL DEVICES – more... Division which will start from March 2014 and i was insisted to give resignation from the existing company in a weeks time following which i had resigned after receiving the scanned copy of the offer letter from collabera as Bio Medical Engineer via mail. I reported to HCL office in E-city, Bangalore where in i was informed that the project is on HOLD and i was asked to wait. Now its almost 25 days over since i am jobless due to this and when approached to collabera they wash off their hands by saying they are helpless and cant do anything on this without even providing any compensation or solution on the same and asking me to file case against HCL as it happened due to HCL project went on hold. But i agree to the fact that HCL is no were concerned for this issue. Hence i am repeatedly mailing them about by concern but there in no replies found from their end.

SO NEVER EVER TRY COLLABERA!!! ITS A BIG TRAP TO SPOIL YOUR CAREER. – less
work place
sap functional tester (Current Employee), banglore,hyderabadApril 7, 2014
Pros: good
Cons: long hours
good to work here....................................................................................................................................................
Good working environment
Associate Technical Sourcing (Technical Support) (Current Employee), Vadodara, GJMarch 29, 2014
• To understand IT requirements of client’s IT resource need and deliver qualified consultants
• Sourcing and screening potential IT candidates for contract openings
• Establish relationships with consultants/contractors in specified region.
• Negotiate compensation, extend offers, facilitate the placement of candidates and solicit referrals of other – more... qualified consultants.
• Submit qualified candidates to open job requirements.
• Would be responsible for effective usage of Internal Systems/Database for recording different stages in recruitment process
• Meet or exceed weekly goal expectations.
• Working Focused on ORACLE Recruitment for India, Singapore and Philippines.
• Experienced Personnel Practitioner with a comprehensive and strategic understanding of recruitment, business and technical aspects.
• Experience with all active and proactive styles of recruitment to find the most qualified passive candidates.
• Indirect and Direct recruiting, job posting sites, use of various networking sites like LinkedIn, Jigsaw, Zoom info, Face book, and Boolean searches on Google.
• Creating website in HTML and Market Research department to analysis and build database
• Sales force administrative for create reports and dashboards to support inside sales team.
• To Handle Smart sheet tools of combination function found in Microsoft Excel, Project Access, Share point, Project Management, productivity and team collaboration software as a service application – less

1 2 3 4

About Collabera

Collabera is a leading provider of IT staffing solutions and services. We connect IT professionals with great careers at some – Read more