Collabera

Collabera Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Test Automation Lead (Current Employee), San FranciscoMay 6, 2015
Good place to work, there is a lot of opportunity for learning new things.
You get to interact with higher management and convey your thoughts

May 12, 2015

We are very flattered by your kind words about Collabera. We aim to ensure that each and everyone is more than satisfied and your favorable review lets us know that we are doing our jobs right. Thanks again, and we hope you continue working with us. If you ever need to get in touch with us, feel free to contact us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com

A Company to learn
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAMay 5, 2015
Pros: good learning
Cons: no process
Collabera is a good company to join as a fresher as it provides ample learning opportunities initially. The disadvantage is when you get a little experience you realize that its the threshold and you need to move on.
Recruiter (Former Employee), indiaApril 15, 2015
Always work with the direct client. So you will be posted very quickly when the current project gets over. No issues in getting the client letter or any other work related documents.
Best industry in india to work
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee), Vadodara, GJApril 5, 2015
Pros: Pat on the Back
Cons: Long Hours
Love to work at collabera the best IT staffing industry.
Learned US culture.
Manage monthly targets and monthly meets.
productive
Operations Support II (Former Employee), Abbott Park, ILApril 1, 2015
They always look out for a new job for you.
They find the right salary that fits you
Very friendly
Calling you with many new opportunities.
checking up on you making sure you are happy with your current role

April 8, 2015

Thank you for your kind words, We are pleased to hear about your great experience and your glowing words for our company. We are glad that your time with Collabera has been such a positive one. If you ever need to get in touch with us, feel free to contact us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com.

Productive and Fun Place
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAMarch 16, 2015
Pros: free food and home pickup and drop.
Cons: long working hours.
Collabera is a great place to work. I have gained lot of knowledge from here. Helping mentality from the top management is the greatest asset of collabera.
Nice Company
BO Consultant (Former Employee), Morristown, NJMarch 15, 2015
I have been worked at Amtek full-time about 3 years
Over all Amtek is very good IT company,consulting and outsourcing company for freshers.
very good opportunity to learn technically.

April 13, 2015

Thank you for your kind words, We are pleased to hear about your great experience and your kind words for our company. We are glad that your time with Collabera has been a positive one. If you ever need to get in touch with us, feel free to contact us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com.

Quickly abandoned
Software Test Engineer (Former Employee), RedmondMarch 10, 2015
Working as CSG, I found that once my contract was up they would try for a month or two to find another position. If one does not turn up, you are abandoned and they stop returning emails and phone calls.

April 13, 2015

We value your opinion. At Collabera work very closely with our staff to provide the best service possible. We will continue to make improvements in order to make a better experience for everyone, with no exceptions. We will always welcome your suggestions on how we can improve our services to meet your needs. Please feel free to contact us at BusinessExcellence@Collabera.com.

Nice place to work, friendly management
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAMarch 9, 2015
Pros: free dinner, tea, coffee etc
Cons: long hours
Nice place to work, friendly management and a nice work culture.
Easy to approach the management for anything. Good growth potential.

May 4, 2015

Good company just needs better communication to employees
Help Desk Analyst II (Current Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: great schedule
Cons: communication on important issues
The company is very flexible and will work with you. The management changes constantly. But the people I work with are very knowledgeable and helpful.

April 13, 2015

Thank you for your kind words, We are pleased to hear about your great experience and your glowing words for our company. We are glad that your time with Collabera has been a positive one. If you ever need to get in touch with us, feel free to contact us at BusinessExcellence@Collabera.com.

very helpful and well balanced staffing company
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Kettering, OHFebruary 22, 2015
Pros: Slow pace about to study if your a current student
Cons: no structure or organization at the work site
Synchrony financial, my assigned location of employment through Collabera. Collabera staffed me quickly, overall the work experience has been great I have no complaints about the staffing service I am not so pleased about the client it has been quite a few ups and downs

May 4, 2015

We value your opinion. At Collabera work very closely with our staff to provide the best service possible. We will continue to make improvements in order to make a better experience for everyone, with no exceptions. We will always welcome your suggestions on how we can improve our services to meet your needs. Please feel free to contact us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com

Good learning experience
Central Client Services Executive (Current Employee), Chicago, ILFebruary 16, 2015
Collabera has been a good company to grow within and learn a lot about the staffing industry. There is a lot of room for growth throughout the company.

Fast paced telcom company
Project Manager/Subject Matter Expert (Current Employee), Rochester, NYFebruary 15, 2015
• Manage and lead a team of project managers, including assigning orders and reviewing escalated orders.
• Implementation of MIS/TDM/OPT-E-Wan/ASE/AVPN orders for Telecom Clients.
• Project manage Ethernet orders by providing detailed status and critical dates.
• Submission of orders, tracking of status in provisioning, understanding roadblocks and working to resolve.
• Update internal database with critical order information, status and dates.
• Strong communication with customers and order management utilizing email, phone, and Excel spreadsheets.
• Schedule and lead project kick off calls for multiple sites.
• Provide order status updates within order milestones

May 4, 2015

We are very flattered by your kind words about Collabera. We aim to ensure that each and everyone is more than satisfied and your generous review lets us know that we are doing our jobs right. Thanks again, and we hope you continue working with us. If you ever need to get in touch with us, feel free to contact us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com

Beware : Contractors are Bonded Labourers - H1B employees : Avoid this company
Software Programmer (Former Employee), New York, NYFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: have big client base.
Cons: agreement/bond, less pay, nothing in the name of appraisals.
Well they start your process by saying we do not charge visa fees etc and there is no contract.

But they give you offer letter which has so many terms and conditions :
1. You cannot leave company within 18 months else you pay them a penalty of about 8000$
2. You have to give 4 weeks notice to their clients else you pay penalty again - In US the norm is to give 1-2 weeks of notice. So now you know you cannot leave them ever since no one in US waits for 4 weeks for your notice to get over.
3. Appraisals in 1 year are pathetic
4. Health policy is awful
5. They will pay you very less 60K while a 8+ years experience gets easily 100K in US (after employers cut) . So you know you are at complete loss.....

This is equivalent to Bonded Labour : "A person becomes a bonded labourer when their labour is demanded as a means of repayment for a loan. The person is then tricked or trapped into working for very little or no pay. The value of their work becomes invariably greater than the original sum of money borrowed."

Avoid them, there are companies which file visa for free and have reasonable terms and conditions. Just search them and apply to everyone and negotiate your rates. Collabera is arrogant and will not negotiate anything.

May 4, 2015

We're sorry to hear that you had a bad experience. Thank you for bringing this to our attention as we take these reviews very seriously. Collabera makes it a point to address all concerns - large or small, old or new. We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss this further. Please contact us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com

Good place to start your career in IT sales industry
Regional Sales Manager (Current Employee), Morristown, NJFebruary 10, 2015
Good leadership training and nice opportunities to grow within the organisation. Management is open for new ideas and innovation and gives spaces for new learning.

Good interim work
Business Analyst (Former Employee), FloridaFebruary 6, 2015
Pros: good hourly rate. good communication. health benefits available.
Cons: contract work
I worked for this company for two years. They have a very professional standard for the people they hire, and it's sometimes difficult to get time off. However, I never had any difficulty reaching my HR contact and my hourly rate was very competitive.

Overall, I have done some temping/contract work in the past and I was pleased with my stint at Collabera. I would work for them again.

Good Staffing company
Ga. Medicaid Healthcare Rep (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: getting certified with ibm for ios devices.
Cons: they lost the apple contract.
CCi gave a good experience for learning apple products and learning how o perform technical support on ios devices.

Surveying
Surveyor (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 4, 2015
Work was going at a slow pace. Learned that approximately 85% of T-Mobile customers were satisfied.

GREAT COMPANY TO WORK FOR
Dispatch Clerk for Oregon, Idaho & Montana (Former Employee), HILLSBOROJanuary 4, 2015
Pros: great coworkers & staff
Cons: commute from vancouver to hillsboro
JOB RESPONSIBILITES: SCHEDULE WORK FOR FIELD TECHS, CONTACT TECHS AND ADVISE. CHANGE SCHEDULE IF EMERGENCY AROSE. LEARNED MORE ABOUT TELECOMMUNICATIONS FROM FIELD TECHS. GOOD MANAGEMENT, GREAT COWORKERS. HARDEST PART OF JOB WAS REORGANIZING SCHEDULE WITH TECH'S OVERLOAD IN CASE OF AN EMERGENCY. MOST ENJOYABLE PART WAS THE PEOPLE I WORKED WITH ON A DAY TO DAY BASIS.

May 4, 2015

Who wouldn't want to work in the automotive industry?!
Office coordinator and administrative assistant (Current Employee), Silicon Valley, CADecember 22, 2014
Pros: working with a great team of engineers, work culture and diversity of delphi
Cons: commute is horrible
As a administrative assistant at Delphi Automotive, the hardest part of my job is my commute but once I'm in the office I forget about it and enjoy the day interfacing with suppliers, colleagues and my two direct executives I report to. The most enjoyable part of my job is being apart of Delphi's team and global meetings. The awesome exposure learning of future technology, and what's already added onto today's vehicles.

1 2 3 4 5

About Collabera

Collabera is a fast growing, end-to-end information technology services and solutions provider working with leading Global 2000 – Read more