Collabera

Collabera Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Looking for Lead Recruiter/Sr. Recruiter
Sr. Technical Recruiter (Former Employee), Vadodara, GJAugust 16, 2014
• Dynamic and result-oriented individual having around 2.5 years of experience as a Lead / Senior US ITRecruiter.
• Mentored and trained new recruiters including daily touch points, meetings, and performance reviews.
• I have excellent knowledge of recruiting and hiring processes including sourcing, interviewing, salary negotiations, and closing. I – more... specialize in recruiting for technical positions including Healthcare Analyst, SAS Developers, Engineers, Quality Assurance Testers, Project Managers, Network Engineers, Systems Analysts, and Healthcare Business Analysts.
• Placed professionals in various Information Technology Industries in contract as well as full-time positions.
• Over the course of 24 months placed over 30 candidates at a variety of clients including BCBS of Michigan, BCBS of Louisiana, HP, PepsiCo, Unisys, IBM and Xerox/ACS.
• Experience recruiting mostly US Citizens/ GCs and H1Bs.
• Experience with Job Boards like Monster, Dice, Career Builder, Google, LinkedIn, Indeed, CollaberaATS etc
• Strong knowledge of LinkedIn, Google and Boolean Operators
• Counseled employees on resume writing, interview tactics, and salary negotiations.
• Administered employee benefit programs.
• Organized and implemented applicant and customer tracking where none had existed before.
• Negotiated compensation packages for candidates including salary, health insurance, vacation time, per diem and relocation expenses. – less
AWESOME WORK PLACE
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee), Vadodara, GJAugust 13, 2014
Best place to work.
Best place to learn.
Best place to grow.

Well Infrastructured with all facilities and extreme good house keeping staffs.
Call Center Network Specialist
Network Control Specialist (Former Employee), Wichita Falls, TXAugust 5, 2014
Assisted field technicians in locating issues customers were having between ATT equipment.
It paid well
Remote software support (Former Employee), Dallas, TXAugust 1, 2014
It was a contract job at IBM. My direct super was a Indian in N.J.
Hard to understand.
Contract was terminated early. I was notified by phone. I had two hours to clean out my things before my badge access was revoked.
Active Directory Administrator
Windows System Administrator (Former Employee), Bangalore,IndiaJuly 26, 2014
Administration of Active directory,Users, Groups, Implementing new domain servers and decommisioning domain servers etc.

Worked as a team member in a critical project with a team strength of 40 members

Raising ticket and arranging cab meeting for Implimentin/decommisioning of servers and critical updation in servers

Team support and Managment support – more... is helps to do the job on time and enjoyable. – less
Best company to work for
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee), IndiaJuly 9, 2014
Collabera teaches work ethics, professionalism, and values. The management has open door policy wherein anybody can meet anyone at anytime. Great work environment and gives lot of opportunities for growth.
Temp position
Clerical-Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), New Berlin, WIJuly 1, 2014
Temp position.
Good agency.
Likes to stay in touch with employees.
Run!!!
Network Specialist (Former Employee), Wichita Falls, TXJune 24, 2014
Cons: everything about the job
AT&T contract work hours are anywhere from 7am -10pm, 7 days a week. You are pretty much forced to work overtime or risk being fired. Please don't get the flu and miss a couple days because you wont have a job when u get back. When I worked there the pay rate was 20.00 an hour but the way they ( management and AT&T ) treat you, its not worth it.
“Contact Collabera for right opportunities in IT”
System Administrator (Former Employee), Gurgaon, HRJune 23, 2014
Pros: salary, culture, environment, management
Cons: looking for more employee benefits and long term projects.
Collabera takes it very seriously as an employer and very organised in the processes. Collabera has given me the first opportunity to work in IBM as a System administrator wherein the exposure and experience was great.

Join collabera to start your career in IT and nothing can be better then this.
I enjoyed putting customer first.
Customer Service Tier1 (Current Employee), Duluth, GAJune 18, 2014
Pros: healthcare
Cons: the benefits cost was very exspensive.
I got to explore with different task and also got promoted to management position.
Find a good start with Collabera for your growth
System Administrator (Current Employee), Gurgaon, HRJune 16, 2014
Pros: great working environment and culture
Cons: long working hours
If Collabera has given a wonderful start to me then would be worth saying about this brand. I am just 1 year old employee and still looking forward to work as much as more with this company.

I have done my Msc IT and was struggling for jobs but this brand has given me a valuable start which is appreciable for any fresher like me. It gives you the opportunity – more... to grow and space to show your talent as an individual.

The management is highly transparent and does what it says to the employees. People love to work more then the working hours to add value this wonderful company.

I would like to share this experience so every individual could get an opportunity like this. – less
Great company. Paied always in time.
Contractor (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMay 25, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: no benefits
All work was done on client site. No dependency from contracting company. Great company.
already reviewed
Network Control Specialist (Former Employee), Wichita Falls, TXMay 20, 2014
already reviewed already reviewedContracted to AT&T. Used a battery of tests to determine health of fiber to copper circuits with technicians in the field, providing approval to move on to next job with a healthy circuit, or advise technician about trouble on the line and send them back to complete repairs. Used 4 separate drafting / autocad programs – more... to determine circuit length for rate and reach for U-verse services both IPDSL and VDSL and advised on appropriate profiles based on loop length and speed allocations. Enforce methods and procedures in the field in order to positively increase customer satisfaction with U-verse services. Reduce unnecessary outside tech dispatches by testing with techs in the field and isolating where trouble is if any, thereby saving the company money while getting their issue fixed in one trip. Used Chat based communications to speak with techs about the necessity of bonding circuits in order to provide service at lengths not capable on a single circuit. Educate Techs on how to properly read testing. – less
Very Nice environment to work
SAP SD Consultant (Current Employee), Plano, TXMay 19, 2014
I really enjoy working here. Nice co worker, all the staff are very professional
Not job advertised
System Analyst I - Contracted at Fannie Mae (Former Employee), Morristown, NJMay 19, 2014
No contact from company on job. No follow-ups. Actually contracted to a second contracting company.
SAP SD Certified Consultant
SD Business Analyst (Current Employee), India, MinneapolisMay 11, 2014
Working as a SAP SD Consultant in Brillio from March 2011 to till date
Fine consultant company
BI / DBA Consultant (Current Employee), Houston, TXMay 10, 2014
Most enjoyable with company are interview with any other opportunities before contract almost end.
Motivational , Productive and Fun workplace with frequent inter sports tournaments for employee health.
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee), Vadodara, IndiaMay 3, 2014
The hardest part was working in the night shifts but the best part was working with colleagues as a team. I learned to manage my accounts and Data. Working with International Managers and the effective means to approach the Management when needed was the most knowledgeable part of it that I learnt.
Contacts you and never gets back
Administrative Assistant III (Former Employee), Westlake VillageMay 2, 2014
Pros: events outside work to introduce you to other contractors they have hired.
Cons: communication
Pay is below the normal for California. They are an East coast based company. They do not talk to their contractors or ignore calls when your contract is ending. They will contact you for positions and lead you on to believe you have a chance for additional interviews and do not contact you again.
Great Experience
Senior System Administrator WINTEL\UNIX (Current Employee), Work From HomeApril 24, 2014
Collabera is the best recruting compmany that I have worked for

1 2 3 4 5

About Collabera

Collabera is a fast growing, end-to-end information technology services and solutions provider working with leading Global 2000 – Read more