Colgate-Palmolive

Colgate-Palmolive Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
excellent working environment
STORE PERSON (Current Employee), sydneyNovember 3, 2013
this is the company that i feel proudly to work for,all the staffs here are nice and very polite in helping newcomers .
Great Pace to work
Administrative Assistant III (Current Employee), New York, NYNovember 1, 2013
Pros: telecommute one day per week
Cons: na
A typical day at CP was to prioritize my work load, since I supported team members in other countries at times they needed supported and that needed to be done first considering the different time zones. My most enjoyable part of my job is working and getting my 'to do list' done. My least favorite is space availability - coordinating office and cubicle – more... space for visiting teams member or as simple as looking for storage space. – less
Job with good pay
Part-Time Brand Ambassador of Colgate (Former Employee), Kuala LumpurOctober 26, 2013
Is a easy job with just helped in giving out samples and assisting with customer for promoting the colgate products.the environment is good. I learnt many of the details in colgate products and how it works. So far it is a good job.
Opportunity to advance and improve skills
CHEMICAL OPERATOR, Process Technicial, Compounder (Current Employee), Morristown, NJOctober 25, 2013
Working as a part of a team. Management sets clear and achievable goals. Great and helpful co-workers. Strong effort placed on continuous improvement and Autonomous Maintenance.
Plan maitenance, Respond to breakdowns, and implementing a new plant
Instrument Technician (Former Employee), Johannesburg, GPOctober 18, 2013
Pros: easy to learn
Cons: being called for breakdown on a sunday while not on standby
Plan maitenance, Respond to breakdowns, and implementing a new plant, calibration of equipments and instruments according to the calibration dates.
Working with Electricians and Engineers
Management is professional
Instrument technican and maintenance Engineer
Being Called for a breakdown when I am not on standby
Changing the production rate of different – more... plants – less
Good place to learn and grow
Brand Manager (Former Employee), Central AmericaOctober 10, 2013
Pros: training, salary, reputation
Cons: long hours
The company provides extensive training, and plenty of career opportunities.
difficult place to work
Operations Technician (Current Employee), Emporia, KSOctober 4, 2013
Start up Management was not trained in the department they were leading
Great Growth Company
Customs Compliance and C-TPAT Manager (Former Employee), New York ,NYOctober 1, 2013
Pros: people oriented
Having spent 30+ years with this great organization I feel blessed to have this opportunity. Anyone looking for a people oriented organization that values contributions and participation should consider Colgate Palmolive. Im still a stock holder and will be forever.
Multicultural exposure is offered , high level of standards.
Sales Field Operations Manager Central Africa (Current Employee), DoualaSeptember 22, 2013
Pros: cantine, medical care, insurance, caring in general
Cons: perdiems and bonusses
A typical day at work starts with email early in the morning, followed by reviews and meetings (direct reports and managers). Then phone calls and trade visit till four o'clock and the day ends with feedback and coaching activities.
What I learned is more about working hard , simplifying things, style but , being specific at the same time.
The management – more... style is more focussed on making money in the full meaning of the word : costs cutting , savings , identifying new opportunities , planning , reviewing .
Equal opportunities to co-workers , sharing information and team building.
The hardest part of the job is in relation with meeting very stretching targets , by sku , by product and by category.
The most enjoyable part of the work has to do with periodicity.Each period is unique and can only be compared to the same period prior year.Also , planning is key , to avoid any surprises. – less
Team work - Common goals.
Fitter - Technician (Current Employee), Boksburg, GPSeptember 20, 2013
Colgate-Palmolive is a nice place to work at.
Colgate has the best Team work from my previous companies I work for.
At Colgate if you dont know something you ask you will get help from someone who knows, so that makes Colgate a nice place to work at.
But for me to further my experience, I need to go in different compies to extend my knowledge.
Senior Business Analyst (Former Employee), Mumbai MaharastraSeptember 19, 2013
> Highly skilled employ
> Highly educated and experienced team member
> Employ development drive career growth
> Professional and personal life well managed
> Good HR policy
> Strong management
Love it! Great work life Balance
Human Resources/ EOHS Administrator (Former Employee), Commerce, CASeptember 18, 2013
I wish they had more opportunity on the the west coast. Great Company that cares about their empolyees
Company with strong brand
Assistant Marketing Manager (Former Employee), Latin AmericaSeptember 16, 2013
Fun place to start a career. Career advancement is focused on MBAs professionals
Good working relationships
Oral Health Coordinator (Current Employee), Boksburg, GPAugust 27, 2013
A productive and well achieved objectves.

Accquring skills that would make me prosper in my career

To have good working relationship with my manager. Management should consist of people who have intention of grooming and growing employees with reasonable trainings

Team work is excellent and one should be provided with an opportunity of growing on – more... his/her own.

Hardest part of the job would be when there is no good working relationships with colleagues and managers

Having been able to achieve more objectives that the ones set out to. – less
Flexible
Quality Assurance/Control (Co-op) (Former Employee), Piscataway, NJAugust 16, 2013
very flexible if you go to school, great place have hands on experience, opportunity to explore
Challenging and interesting job position to learn a lot of Marketing abilities with leading brands.
International Senior Brand Manager Sanex (Current Employee), Barcelona, SpainAugust 14, 2013
Pros: leading brands
Cons: healthcare
In a typical day at wirk I have meetings, leading mukltifunctional teams, research preparation and analysis. Presentations preparation.
I improved organisational and team management skills.
Co-workers are other marketing team members, other functional teams like R&D, Packaging, Procurement and the local Marketing teams in different European countries.
The – more... hardest part of the job is the analytical part to understand real consumer needs with no mistake. The most enjoyable part is to see how the new product launch that you prepare performs in the markets. – less
I was a temporary worker and my position ended
Lab Associate (Former Employee), Piscataway, NJAugust 12, 2013
This was a great experience. The mgnt and staff was great. I conducted various catalyst test.
My first real marketing job
Marketing Associate (Former Employee), Kyiv, UkraineAugust 7, 2013
Pros: each day not like previous - work "full of life"
Cons: no cons at all
Was responsible for toothbrush category in CP Ukraine. It is a wonderful place full of professionals who really loves what they do.
Lots of hard, satisfying work in a conducive environemnt.
Technical Manager and Environemntal Co-ordinator. (Former Employee), KingstonJuly 29, 2013
Pros: unlimited toothpaste at company commissary.
The Technical Department starts work at 6:00 am along with the rest of the factory. Samples of all materials which make up the final product have to pass through the Technical Department for approval and we also have to sign off on the final product before it goes to market.
I learned that when people work as a team, there is nothing that they cannot – more... achieve.
Apart from my immediate staff, I particularly liked the Marketing Staff. We put their concepts on the shelves.
The hardest part was saying goodbye to old friends and colleagues.
The most enjoyable was seeing products that you gave birth to grow, mature and become market leader. – less
Very productive work place
Material Control Specialist/Backup Leader (Current Employee), Morristown, NJJuly 26, 2013
Pros: diverse working community
Cons: the company is relocating out of new jersey
Very efficient, diverse and friendly working environment

Colgate provides on the job training which provides for increases in their employee productivity

About Colgate-Palmolive

Colgate-Palmolive takes a bite out of grime. The company is a top global maker and marketer of toothpaste and soap and cleaning – Read more

Colgate-Palmolive Photos