Colgate-Palmolive

Colgate-Palmolive Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Senior Business Analyst (Former Employee), Mumbai MaharastraSeptember 19, 2013
> Highly skilled employ
> Highly educated and experienced team member
> Employ development drive career growth
> Professional and personal life well managed
> Good HR policy
> Strong management
Love it! Great work life Balance
Human Resources/ EOHS Administrator (Former Employee), Commerce, CASeptember 18, 2013
I wish they had more opportunity on the the west coast. Great Company that cares about their empolyees
Company with strong brand
Assistant Marketing Manager (Former Employee), Latin AmericaSeptember 16, 2013
Fun place to start a career. Career advancement is focused on MBAs professionals
Good working relationships
Oral Health Coordinator (Current Employee), Boksburg, GPAugust 27, 2013
A productive and well achieved objectves.

Accquring skills that would make me prosper in my career

To have good working relationship with my manager. Management should consist of people who have intention of grooming and growing employees with reasonable trainings

Team work is excellent and one should be provided with an opportunity of growing on – more... his/her own.

Hardest part of the job would be when there is no good working relationships with colleagues and managers

Having been able to achieve more objectives that the ones set out to. – less
Flexible
Quality Assurance/Control (Co-op) (Former Employee), Piscataway, NJAugust 16, 2013
very flexible if you go to school, great place have hands on experience, opportunity to explore
Challenging and interesting job position to learn a lot of Marketing abilities with leading brands.
International Senior Brand Manager Sanex (Current Employee), Barcelona, SpainAugust 14, 2013
Pros: leading brands
Cons: healthcare
In a typical day at wirk I have meetings, leading mukltifunctional teams, research preparation and analysis. Presentations preparation.
I improved organisational and team management skills.
Co-workers are other marketing team members, other functional teams like R&D, Packaging, Procurement and the local Marketing teams in different European countries.
The – more... hardest part of the job is the analytical part to understand real consumer needs with no mistake. The most enjoyable part is to see how the new product launch that you prepare performs in the markets. – less
I was a temporary worker and my position ended
Lab Associate (Former Employee), Piscataway, NJAugust 12, 2013
This was a great experience. The mgnt and staff was great. I conducted various catalyst test.
Lots of hard, satisfying work in a conducive environemnt.
Technical Manager and Environemntal Co-ordinator. (Former Employee), KingstonJuly 29, 2013
Pros: unlimited toothpaste at company commissary.
The Technical Department starts work at 6:00 am along with the rest of the factory. Samples of all materials which make up the final product have to pass through the Technical Department for approval and we also have to sign off on the final product before it goes to market.
I learned that when people work as a team, there is nothing that they cannot – more... achieve.
Apart from my immediate staff, I particularly liked the Marketing Staff. We put their concepts on the shelves.
The hardest part was saying goodbye to old friends and colleagues.
The most enjoyable was seeing products that you gave birth to grow, mature and become market leader. – less
Very productive work place
Material Control Specialist/Backup Leader (Current Employee), Morristown, NJJuly 26, 2013
Pros: diverse working community
Cons: the company is relocating out of new jersey
Very efficient, diverse and friendly working environment

Colgate provides on the job training which provides for increases in their employee productivity
Great place to work as a team..
Retail Environment Specialist / Customer Marketing (Former Employee), Puerto RicoJuly 26, 2013
Excellent Management team, Great open door policy, Great team members…
Has been 12 years
Analyst, Technical Support Center (Former Employee), Topeka, KSJuly 24, 2013
a typical day at work in the beginning of my employment was working in the Warehouse Office managing the day to day operations of providing Pick Lists and Bills of Lading to truck drivers. I did some inventory management work and also provided the release of the product one we received the approval it had passed all quality testing. Then we began to – more... implement SAP and I worked with the Business Teams to design the business process and transaction codes that would be necessary to perform the Production Processing in the Plant.
Management was good to work for and the co-workers were great. The hardest part of the job was leaving to move to Racine, WI. Again, the most enjoyable part of the job was the interaction between the end users and the Management Teams. I am a people person. – less
Productive work environment
Nutritional Consultant - Temp (Former Employee), Topeka, KS.July 12, 2013
Pros: good leadership and assistance was readily available.
Cons: the demands to meet quota's that we often didn't have enough people to complete.
Very productive team as we remained on the phones 95% of day to provide customer service to callers concerning Hills products. I had a very good team to work with and our department overall was active, supportive, and worked well together.
Great Place to Work
Analyst (Former Employee), AtlantaJuly 1, 2013
Colgate is a great place to work. Good pay and benefits, great opportunities to advance your career if you are willing to move around, good people.
A Friendly Corporate Environment
Intern at US Marketing, Manual Toothbrush Division (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 28, 2013
This was an environment that was very dedicated to it's responsibilities, but not at the cost of professional development and interpersonal communication (both professional and non-professional). An ideal place for growth and learning. Many resources and support available to those who seek them. Great bosses and co-workers.
BDM and KAM (Former Employee), Ciudad de México, DFJune 17, 2013
Pros: benefits, constant training, core values.
I worked for the company for five years, during this time I got promoted three time, moved from Mexico City to Monterrey Mexico. I traveled a lot during my last year all around the country.
I experienced multi-tiered relationships with customers as well as key internal stakeholders of different functional areas in Colgate.
The company manages their – more... employees with respect and gives them many tools to grow professionally giving anyone the chance to innovate and be creative. – less
Good management, Excellent people and Great culture.
Finance Intern, Global Design and Packaging (Current Employee), New York, NYJune 15, 2013
It is a great global company where I have learned and better developed myself.
Productivity with a smile and happy work place
Sales Merchandiser (Former Employee), Suva FijiJune 4, 2013
Selling Colgate-Palmolive brand products, merchandising,making displays.
Easy sales when you selling a famous brand.
Learned new software programs which were very helpful
Executive Assistant (Contract) (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMay 31, 2013
Unfortunately the contract position was supposed to last longer than expected. However, due to restructuring of the office, many people were being let go - starting with the contract workers first.
Good Caring company
Sales (Current Employee), Caracas, VenezuelaMay 23, 2013
Pros: benefits
Cons: international opportunities
Solid company with very experienced corporate executives.
FMCG
SAP Analyst (Current Employee), Mumbai, MHMay 14, 2013
• A dynamic individual with almost 5 years of work experience.
• B1/B2 Visa for USA. (10 years validity).
• Currently working with Colgate Palmolive , Mumbai as SAP ABAP Consultant.
• Have carried out Implementations, Mergers & Upgrades Projects successfully..
• Exposure in Web Dynpro , XMII , Reports , Dialog Programming, , SNotes, User-Exits , Enhancements, – more... Adobe ,Smartforms, SapScripts ,BAPI ,BADI , BDC Programs, Module Pools, Function Modules, Data Dictionary.
• Worked for MM, SD , FI , APO , SRM, PLM , Warehouse Modules.
• Excellent SAP ABAP programming and debugging skills. – less

About Colgate-Palmolive

Colgate-Palmolive takes a bite out of grime. The company is a top global maker and marketer of toothpaste and soap and cleaning – Read more

Colgate-Palmolive Photos