Colgate-Palmolive

Colgate-Palmolive Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Learned new software programs which were very helpful
Executive Assistant (Contract) (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMay 31, 2013
Unfortunately the contract position was supposed to last longer than expected. However, due to restructuring of the office, many people were being let go - starting with the contract workers first.
Relaxed work environment
Finance Trade Promotion Investment Analyst (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 23, 2014
-Pros
Telecommute
8-4:30
Summer Hours
Flexibility
Good location
Great
Territory Manager (Former Employee), Topeka, KSOctober 15, 2014
Outside Sales calling on Vet clinics educating staff on nutrition and the benefits of great products.
Productive and Challenging Work Environment
Budget & Planning Manager (Current Employee), Boksburg, GPOctober 15, 2014
There are new challenges at work every day (which I enjoy) due to the division I work for. I am constantly learning about the East West Africa regions.

We work together extremely well as a team.

The hardest part of my job is managing the challenges that I face on a daily basis but this is also my most enjoyable part.
hard work
Temporary assignment (Former Employee), Morristown, NJSeptember 26, 2014
a day at work was straight into work and stand. i learned high tolerance or standing all day in one spot. management was very nice. co-workers were focused on the task on hand.
Driving Sustainability
Intern for Global HR (Current Employee), New York, NYSeptember 19, 2014
The people at Colgate are very friendly, and full of insight. Management is good, learning about company softwares, training and development, Word, Excel, Powerpoint. Typical day at work consists of logistics, preparation and event planning. most enjoyable part of the job, feeling like you're contributing to achieve a goal with an overall team.
Ok company
Security Analyst (Current Employee), Morristown, NJSeptember 16, 2014
Some of the best benefits (health, vacation, etc) when comparing to other companies.
Management is very conservative and it is extremely hard to make changes to practices already in place
Promotions tend to be based on politics rather than work accomplished
Little focus is put on developing and retaining young talent
Good Company, Nice people
Senior Finance Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 12, 2014
Good stable company with good benefits. Nice people to work with
Company Store is an excellent benefit
Senior International Financial Analyst (Former Employee), Topeka, KSSeptember 9, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: declining sales
Great company with excellent bebefits. Great health insurance and work/life balance.
Excellent working enviroment
Teamleader (Current Employee), Durban, ZNSeptember 9, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: shift work
I manage an entire shift crew and act as production manager on evening and late shifts. I have gained vast skills and knowledge while working for an international company. I control, plan and manage staff according to business needs, I always lead by example in EOHS and Quality issues.
Very satisfying work and company treated people with respect and dignity
Laboratory Technician (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CASeptember 4, 2014
Pros: pay, benefits, great environment
Cons: facility was far from home
Lab testing on all finished and raw materials, micro testing, sanitation, creating documents; I learned how to run several pieces of lab equipment; co workers were friendly, knowledgeable and easy to get along with; the hardest part of the job was ensuring that product was tested correctly and in a timely manner for production needs; most enjoyable – more... part of job was everything - I immensely enjoyed working here, the people were great and the pay was exceptional. – less
GOOD PLACE
Research Assistant & Lab Technician (Former Employee), Piscataway, NJSeptember 3, 2014
good place to work and grow but very hard to get job into or hired into. nice people and nice staff. family oriented professional company
FUN PLACE TO WORK
Territory Sales Manager (Former Employee), Topeka, KSAugust 29, 2014
Pros: good pay insurance retirement
LEARNED HOW TO GET ALONG WITH PEOPLE MANAGING TIME AND TRAVEL . THE HARDEST PART OF THE JOB WAS BEING ON THE ROAD 5 DAYS A WEEK.AND LIVING IN MOTELS
Best job I ever had since coming to Jersey!
Consultant Hair Care/Assisant Manager Hair Care (Former Employee), Piscataway, NJAugust 20, 2014
Pros: commitment to on-site and off-site training; flexible work schedule
Cons: i really have nothing negative to say about colgate.
Colgate really does care about its people. I was given many opportunities to advance as well as the support I needed so that I would succeed. Since leaving I've discovered that not every company gets this right or even cares to make an investment in its employees.
Fast paced with great management
Regional Truck Driver (Current Employee), Ponchatoula, LAAugust 16, 2014
Deliveries with world class customer service and with exemplary accuracy. Extremely fast paced.
Meet with key decision makers and solve clients nutritional needs
Territory Manager, Veterinary Practice Development (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CaliforniaAugust 11, 2014
Delivering sales objectives, net sales growth goals, and new channel distribution expectations, along with budget planning, inventory control, and retail merchandising operations. Engage in sales negotiations and utilize communication skills to learn client needs and recommend successful solutions to further establish effective relationships with customers, – more... distributors, and dealers. – less
Meeting Planning Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 8, 2014
Loved working the various departments while I was there. The co-workers were great and had a great team spirit. Colgate just knows how to really take of their employees. They have a great work/life balance.
Big Company but Small Department
Global Supply Chain - Engineering Intern (Former Employee), Morristown, NJAugust 7, 2014
The pilot plant is a very small test lab. I didn't really get a chance to work or venture out of the lab which made the networking very limited.
The best place to work
Quality Inspection Technician (Former Employee), PRAugust 7, 2014
You will learn to enjoy your smile. It is the best first job on which assist me and encourage me to study.
Cross functional collaborative work atmosphere. Traditional conservative culture.
National Account Manager - Kmart (Current Employee), Chicago, ILAugust 6, 2014
Pros: summer fridays, telecommute options, good benefit package
Cons: small promotional salary increase
Overall good company to work for. Collaborative and cross functional culture. Analytics focused. Supportive teams.

1 2 3 4 5

About Colgate-Palmolive

Colgate-Palmolive takes a bite out of grime. The company is a top global maker and marketer of toothpaste and soap and cleaning – Read more

Colgate-Palmolive Photos