COLE INTERNATIONAL INC Employee Reviews

Terrible training and arrogant management
R.O.R (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB7 August 2016
Lots of lazy personnel. Management takes more smoke break than the allocated 15 minutes break x 2.
A lot of lack lustre employees with depth perception of elementary level instead of the think outside of the box style. I would not encourage anyone to work for this company unless you want to be belittle.
Pros
Cons
Too many
The best place to work in the world!
Business Development Consultant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 March 2013
Cole International is a superb work place with amazing culture and wonderful people.
Pros
free lunches!
Accounts Receivable and Word Processing opportunities
Secretary/Accounts Receivable (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB23 October 2012
I would put together packages for new customers plus type up other correspondence as required, plus did filing for the company.
I started in the Accounts Receivable dept. but changed depts. when it was moved to Calgary. But at the time I processed deposits with existing accounts/prepared deposit slips/ and made some collection calls.
I learned alot in the area of A/R and really enjoyed working with the management and staff there.
The hardest part and the easiest part of the job kind of mix....I enjoyed the computer work/and working in the office setting. Enjoyed this job alot.
Pros
office setting job
Cons
not really

Want to know more about COLE INTERNATIONAL INC?

Ask a question