Cole Haan Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Productive workplace and friendly environment
Retail sales associate and cashier (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON30 June 2017
Cole Haan is a very friendly environment. As soon as you walk through the doors you will be greeted and welcomed. Each associate is very knowledgeable and genuine with their approach in helping the customer find what best suits their needs. Each associate incorporates Cole Haan in they every day life from their shoes to their sunglasses and everything in between. The management is phenomenal, they accommodate your needs and are very easily to get along with. We are all very comfortable with each other and have created some strong connections with our associates as well as our customers. As associates, we do what it takes to best know our customer so we can fit find the best style that suits them and also help them explore new things they thought they may not like. Overall, Cole Haan is a very committed and driven company who will always make sure you are in the best hands as soon as you walk through the door.
Pros
Friendly associates and environment
Cons
Fast pace environment
Fun place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON31 May 2017
Despite how much i enjoyed the job itself, I did not like the workers or managing staff. The customers were always friendly; my shifts went by fast as I would constantly be interacting with customers.
Productive and fun workplace
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Maple, ON28 May 2017
Super fun workplace because of the managers and the other employees. Pretty simple to manage shoes and the systems. Working is enjoyable and the time goes by fast.
Good First Job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC4 May 2017
Managers are very friendly, hours are very flexible. A Little boring but not the worst job out there by any means.

Productive, feels like family
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON3 April 2017
Proper product knowledge and client satisfaction is a must. Honesty and respect are given. Motivational leaders who work hard for the team to strive and come out successful.
Really good team environment, Lots to learn
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC9 February 2017
I learned a lot working at Cole Haan. I learned about having a good teamwork spirit and managing all the stuff in a given time. Management at Cole Haan is really supportive and actually helps a person to increase their productivity and make the workplace a fun environment to work in.
Pros
nothing is forced on to you
Cons
unpaid break time
Good Learning Experience, Very Poor Management
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON2 October 2016
ok to start in retail....no good to stay in. poor management low pay
asms were not great but discounts were great.....minimum wage
district management poor
Pros
free shoes
Cons
very bad management
good working environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON21 June 2016
It a nice environment to work. All the management team were supportive. Co-workers were very cooperative. I learned how to deal with multi-tasks during the peak time of tourist.
professional working area
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Niagara-on-the-Lake13 February 2015
It's busy in holidays and weekends.
Cole Haan has provided me the opportunity of learning products as product knowledge is important to communicate with customers.
I enjoyed working with easy-going managers and colleagues.
The hardest part of the job is need to unload goods and keep overflow stock organized in the back room.
I found most enjoyable was solving customers problems and helping them choose the most desirable items.
cole haan
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  niagara17 November 2014
it is a leather goods store
day to day selling shoes and bags
cleaning the store and creating inspiring connections with customers
driving sales goals and maintaining them
team work