We are looking for Brand Ambassadors to help fulfil approximately 2350 hours of work for a national retailer (drugstore) in the Province of Ontario. This National Retailer will be hosting the launch of a major international recording star’s perfume through its stores.
- Two retails stores in Stratford, Ontario
- 4 hour shift every Saturday afternoon from July right through to December, excluding the month of October and the first two weeks of November – no hours allocated
- November through to December – hours increase the closer it gets to the holiday season
- 18 – 30 year olds
- Retail/sales/sampling/promotional experience
- Ability to promote the product to all customers
- Strong communicator
- Confident and well spoken
- Personable and outgoing
- Retail experience
- MUST COMPLETE AND PASS AN ONLINE PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE TEST
- MUST SUBMIT CRIMINAL SEARCH RECORD (AT YOUR EXPENSE – BASIC REPORT) TO BE ON FILE WITH COLE EVENT MANAGEMENT - if you do not have one, we suggest you being the process now and send upon completion. Also send a notification that it is in the works. Payment will not be issued unless a CSR is on file with us.
HOURLY WAGE: $17.00 per hour – you will need to invoice us! Work starts July 7th in some locations.
If you are qualified and interested, please send your resume and a photo.