Coldwell Banker

Coldwell Banker Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Coldwell Banker residential Brokerage
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson (Current Employee), New Rochelle, NYFebruary 5, 2014
Coldwell Banker gives outstanding support to their employees.
fun and loving place
Real Estate Broker Assistant (Current Employee), fremont californiaJanuary 28, 2014
This was a great place for me to gain experience. i learned many things while working here. everyone is really cool with one another, the people i worked with are the best part of my job. its tough but rewarding.
A terrific place to work!
licensed Broker / RealtorĀ® (Current Employee), Sunset Beach, NCJanuary 28, 2014
Pros: good people, interesting work, excellent pay & benefits
Cons: parking
We had a diverse staff working together to investigate and prosecute unethical conduct of attorneys licensed to practice law in the District of Columbia.

The legal field is always interesting to me. Follow-up, scheduling, working with the public, creating appropriate work flow practices, finding the best technology to make our work flow more efficiently – more... all played a part in making this position interesting. – less
Residential Sales
SALES AGENT / REALTOR (Current Employee), Amherst, NHJanuary 27, 2014
Pros: excellent training
Cons: independent contract
REALTOR with CBRB. Great position. Required a Real Estate license and there is always continuous training. You are an independent contractor.
Great Interspersonal Learning
Communications Specialist (Former Employee), St. Mary Blvd., Lafayette LAJanuary 27, 2014
Pros: outside time
Cons: high turn-over
I managed a group of employees who not only required my supervision but also required my people skills as well. This is a great asset as I enjoy working and helping others.
I greeted customers and was sure to leave everyone leaving without a complaint.
Normal day to day routine, managing cash drawer, bank deposits, hands-on employee supersvision.& Customer – more... care.
Weekly payroll, receivables and payables. – less
Global company. Best training in the industry.
Real Estate Broker (Current Employee), Concord, MAJanuary 24, 2014
Pros: global company. largest real estate company in the world.
Cons: 100% commission based.
Ability to create multiple streams of income with RELO leads, recruitment of other agents, and other intra-office referrals. Managers are enthusiastic and supportive. Tools are fantastic. Hardest part of the job: Commission based.
Most enjoyable: Being in a position to change people's lives for the better.
A very fun and educational place to be
Sales Executive and NRT Referral Associate (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJanuary 24, 2014
Pros: every tuesday morning we would have an office meeting with breakfast.
I enjoyed my time working with Coldwell Banker. All the Sales Agents and Office Staff were highly supportive and helpful knowledgeable. We had an office meeting each Tuesday morning.
. I traveled from North Central Phoenix to my office in the Biltmore on Glendale Ave.

I thoroughly enjoyed woking at Bally's each evening and sometimes during the day – more... if the morning attendant called in sick. It was my pleasure to work with the children as outlined in my application. – less
Great atmosphere and great people to be around
Real Estate Agent (Current Employee), Delray Beach, FLJanuary 23, 2014
Pros: make my own schedule
Cons: comission salary
I go in the office everyday to make some calls or for meetings. I have a lot of contact with people which I love. I am a people person and I have many years in previous employment dealing with all kinds of people. I am very new to this business, but I am enjoying getting up everyday and making contacts.
rewarding career
Independent Real Estate Agent (Former Employee), chester, njJanuary 23, 2014
learned to work with all different people, comfortable day at work
The atmousphere at Coldwell Banker is phenominal. The people are very caring.
Realtor (Current Employee), Lafayette, LAJanuary 21, 2014
Pros: the people and the large payouts.
Cons: commission alone can be stressfull
As far as I'm concerned there would be no reason to leave if it weren't the new insurance laws. As a business owner there's no way I can personally afford insurance for my family and workers.
very flexible schedule
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Westfield, NJJanuary 21, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: a lot of lead time
Work to generate leads. Send out emails, make phone calls and go meet people in the community to get word out.
People were great to work with
REALTOR (Former Employee), New Milford, CTJanuary 19, 2014
On the phone w/ customers - learned about Real estate - I was a Realtor
Very exciting to work everyday, looked forward to goingn in
RECEPTIONIST (Former Employee), Clearwater FloridaJanuary 16, 2014
Pros: manager was always there and open to conversation
Cons: not really any cons to note
I was here a number of years and felt very secure and comfortable. Worked well professionally and socially with all co-workers. Enjoyed the day to day interaction with agents and clients. Busy doing something through out the day. Loved it.
Great place management at that time was not proactive on providing support for candidates.
Broker -Sales Associate (Former Employee), Hoboken, NJJanuary 15, 2014
Pros: great name recognitions
Cons: poor management
A typical day would include working with others to view opportunity for new business and contact current leads.
Fun, fast paced work envirionment
Associate Broker (Current Employee), Georgia, ALJanuary 10, 2014
The brokers at my company do a great job with technology, and provided the tools and training to be successful in any real estate market.
To help people find there dream
Realtor is (Current Employee), Lakeland, FLJanuary 10, 2014
Pros: great working team
To start of each day with a challenge and to know that I have done my best to complete what is in front of me when the day ends.
Lots of cut-throat competition
Realtor (Former Employee), Paradise, CAJanuary 9, 2014
When your broker also sells, he picks and chooses.. He always gets the best listings and sales. I wrote an offer on one of his listings and he would not even present it to the seller, he had a buyer for it. I complained to the local board of realtors committee, but GUESS WHAT, he was president of the board, so nothing happened .Except that I lost a – more... $12,000 commission. – less
Very Professional Real Estate company
Realtor (Current Employee), Folsom, CAJanuary 6, 2014
Pros: time management, the diversity of assignments and property, balance of field time and office use.
Cons: being self-employed with no benefits, retirement or days off. the cost of insurances, continueing ed, and expences related to staying in business.
Pros are the fact that all agents work independently in and out of the office. We have the backing of a world wide recognizable company. The broker at my office is very knowledgeable and available to the staff. It gives me great satisfaction to serve my clients wishes and see them realize their goal of investment or home ownership.

The hardest part – more... of the job is the unpredictability of outside forces that affect my income flow. My income is directly affected by any fluctuation in interest rates, holiday/seasonal factors, and the sometimes hasty decisions made by my clients against my advice. – less
National Recognition
Realtor (Current Employee), NW ARDecember 30, 2013
Pros: national recognition
Cons: stingy comp plan
Great tools to help promote yourself, training and national recognition
Excellent experience.
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee), Fort Lee, NJDecember 29, 2013
Pros: professional atmosphere.
Cons: clients who change their minds.
Typical day involved talking to prospective clients, searching for a new homes on the market.

How to manage people's real estate needs.

Management was excellent and creative.

Co-workers are very professional.

To satisfy my clients by finding a home they love.

Happy clients in a new home.

About Coldwell Banker

NRT is the largest residential real estate brokerage company in the nation. NRT and its affiliated companies, marketing partners – Read more

Coldwell Banker Photos