Coldwell Banker

Coldwell Banker Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
friendly and cooperative co-workers and workplace
Real Estate Agent (Commercial Sales) (Former Employee), Egypt,cairoMarch 17, 2014
working there was really nice and i gained a really good experience over there and there is always someone you can ask and you always have something to learn everyday ,and the training academy was so nice to one of the best parts at work, (in general it was a big school)
I loved Coldwell!
Realtor/Broker (Former Employee), Park City, UTMarch 17, 2014
Pros: community involvement, great people
Cons: they left park city.
The people made the difference. I liked the awards and trips I would win for my performance. The culture of their Community Foundation and the giving everyone gave was impressive.
A typical day I help people reach their dreams
Realtor (Current Employee), Laguna Niguel, CAMarch 16, 2014
At coldwell Banker I help people reach their dreams...They are good and i love them ...
great culture
Sales Agent (Current Employee), Dublin, OHMarch 14, 2014
I enjoyed my time at Coldwell Banker, they really provide a great service to the community.
good 1st job
Sale Associate (Current Employee), Fort Lee, NJMarch 12, 2014
good 1st job way to make good income with overtime. Staff and manager focus only on making sure that job gets done on time.
Independent contractor
Realtor/Sales Associate (Former Employee), Towson, MDMarch 11, 2014
i enjoyed the office, pleasant people to work with. A great manager, with a lot of support.
Real Estate Sales
Realtor (Former Employee), Irving, TXMarch 3, 2014
Pros: good pay if you worked all the time & the market was good.
Cons: bad market and long hours
Desk duty, answer phones, take messages. Search for properties for a new contact. Manage the customers/buyers/sellers. Juggle appointments.
Learned about the world of Real Estate
Management was good.
Co-workers good.
Long hours and constant demand of your personal time.
Seeing how happy people could be at closing on a new home.
Gave me an opportunity that most other companies wouldn't!
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Elk River, MNMarch 2, 2014
Pros: friendly, quiet, manageable workload
Cons: lack of room for advancement
Appreciated my time there, though short-- was able to get admin experience while still in high school, set me up for great opportunities afterwards!
Excellent, Team Oriented Office
Real Estate Salesperson / Realtor (Current Employee), Glendale, NYFebruary 27, 2014
This is a family run office that's been in business since 1990. Being in the same location, and always delivering the utmost level of customer service has made Coldwell Banker Kueber the office to visit when looking to buy or sell real estate in Brooklyn, Queens or Manhattan.
Great place to learn principals of real estate
Real Estate Sales Associate (Current Employee), Murrysville, PAFebruary 25, 2014
Pros: professional environment
Cons: tough to get leads
I am able to control the level of my income based on the amount of learning and time I spend building my sphere of influence. Tough to get going but I imagine after a year or so of working on it I may have a steady income. Beginners should start part time until the listings are on the board.
Administrative Assistant and Mentor
Real Estate Administrative Assistant and Mentor (Former Employee), Knightdale, NCFebruary 25, 2014
Pros: the most enjoyable part of my job was meeting, greeting, and processing new agents to the company.
Cons: the hardest part of my job was knowing that i did not have benefits.
• Edited contracts and listing agreements for accuracy
• Mentored new associates
• Processed commission checks
• Provided administrative assistance to the manager
and real estate agents & update database.

A typical day at work was fast pace and I had to multi-task to make sure that things was done daily. I learned a lot about people and the demands – more... that they put on administrative assistants. My co-workers were helpful and supportive. – less
Nice people to work for and a nice community.
Clerical Accounting and agent (Former Employee), Chowchilla, CAFebruary 24, 2014
Pros: nice co-workers, nice employer and nice community.
Cons: there was no down side working there.
A very nice place to work. Met lots of very nice people. Learned a lot about the local merchants and residents. The owners were very professional and well liked and known in the community. The agents in the office were very professional and were all very well liked in the community. I enjoyed doing the Caravan report each week for the local agents. – more... I answered the phones, greeted buyers, did accounts payable, created and submitted advertising information to the local news paper. – less
Great company to work as a Realtor!
Broker/Associate (Current Employee), Park Ridge, ILFebruary 23, 2014
Pros: the best resources for marketing, internet prospecting and working with buyers
Cons: working as a sub-contractor with no salary, 100% commission
Great company to work as a Broker/Associate. Excellent marketing tools, the best internet exposure for my listings. All the resources I need to successfully marketing properties and achieve a successful sale. I love the office I work out of, I have a fantastic administrative team that helps me in my success.

A typical day consists of prospecting for – more... new clients, following up with past & current clients. Researching the towns I'm currently shopping with clients for new possible inventory to see. Research and prepare Current Market Analysis for up coming listings. Preparing paperwork for current sales or new listings. Updating my web-site & my internet and social media marketing. Responding to emails & voice messages hourly, Holding broker tours for current listings. Preparing follow-up reports, showing stats & showing feedback reports for listed clients. House-hunting with clients looking to purchase a home. Follow-up with current sales under contract ensuring attorney's, mortgage brokers, clients & my administration team are up to date with everything they need to ensure a smooth closing.

Working as a Realtor for the last ten plus years has taught me how to work under pressure, how to multi-task, how to best work with people, to be a good listener, to be a good problem solver and how to stay on course to accomplish the end result the goal of my clients.

I have always been in sales and I enjoy working with people. It feels good to help people meets their needs accomplish their goals and meet their dreams. It feels great when you get to the end result and your clients are so happy! They refer their family, friends and neighbors to you! That is the best compliment and helps you to know the hard work is worth it... – less
I enjoy the freedom and flexibility of this line of work, and the environment created for success.
Real Estate: Buy, Sell, and Relocation specialist (Current Employee), licensed in MN and WIFebruary 21, 2014
Pros: freedom with daily schedule, serving people
Cons: office space, financial split with broker
Extreme self-motivation is necessary to succeed in this business of real estate. I love sales, I love people, and have found that I have been working in "sales" environment for over 30 years. Every day, contact with the public, past clients, sphere of influence via multiple venues and platforms keeps me busy. New marketing strategies and social media – more... presence require constant attention and development. I love the team environment of the office, and many of my sales and management colleagues. The most difficult and challenging part of the job is to maintain sufficient listings in the current real estate environment to achieve my financial goals. – less
Real Estate
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee), Lancaster, CaliforniaFebruary 19, 2014
Pros: available to make lots of money
Cons: always on call
A typical day was busy, searching for that perfect property for a potentional buyer, if selling a property making sure the properties had all marketing that was needed. What I learned is that not all sales were happy sales, and what you put into yourself, it will make you successful. Always be out there. Management taught me to have all documents in – more... and correct. Co-workers this was a little different than a normal work place since we all work for our selfs. Not closing escrow on time was the most stressful. The most enjoyable part of the job was putting a young buyer in their first home. – less
Productive and fun place to work.
REALTOR (Current Employee), Hawley, PAFebruary 17, 2014
Pros: unlimited potential
Cons: dealing with banks as sellers
I love being a Realtor. I love making people happy and their dreams come true...one home at a time.
With the new banking regulations and federal changes, our industry has lost that intimate feeling with buyers and sellers and we are now dealing with Banks through Short Sales and Foreclosures and is not the same.
Nice place
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Санкт Петербург, SZAFebruary 13, 2014
Great place to work, straight forward tasks, calm environment
Proffessional quality work place
Realtor (Current Employee), Chico, CAFebruary 12, 2014
Pros: large office with many open house opportunities
Great working enviroment, lots of support. Fairly private office space. Proffessional co workers,
Great Real Estate Company
Residential Realtor (Current Employee), Lanham, MDFebruary 10, 2014
Look for possible Leads

Sales and Marketing Strategies

Finding qualified clients
I love guiding clients in the sale of their homes and finding that perfect home.
Real Estate Agent (Current Employee), Sebastopol, Ca.February 7, 2014
Pros: satisfaction of helping people with their real estate needs. good income potential.
Cons: very long hours, little time for personal life. income varies with the markets.
Selling real estate can be a wonderful career and in the good times, one can make a sizeable income.

About Coldwell Banker

NRT is the largest residential real estate brokerage company in the nation. NRT and its affiliated companies, marketing partners – Read more

Coldwell Banker Photos