Coldwell Banker

Coldwell Banker Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great atmosphere and great people to be around
Real Estate Agent (Current Employee), Delray Beach, FLJanuary 23, 2014
Pros: make my own schedule
Cons: comission salary
I go in the office everyday to make some calls or for meetings. I have a lot of contact with people which I love. I am a people person and I have many years in previous employment dealing with all kinds of people. I am very new to this business, but I am enjoying getting up everyday and making contacts.
rewarding career
Independent Real Estate Agent (Former Employee), chester, njJanuary 23, 2014
learned to work with all different people, comfortable day at work
The atmousphere at Coldwell Banker is phenominal. The people are very caring.
Realtor (Current Employee), Lafayette, LAJanuary 21, 2014
Pros: the people and the large payouts.
Cons: commission alone can be stressfull
As far as I'm concerned there would be no reason to leave if it weren't the new insurance laws. As a business owner there's no way I can personally afford insurance for my family and workers.
very flexible schedule
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Westfield, NJJanuary 21, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: a lot of lead time
Work to generate leads. Send out emails, make phone calls and go meet people in the community to get word out.
People were great to work with
REALTOR (Former Employee), New Milford, CTJanuary 19, 2014
On the phone w/ customers - learned about Real estate - I was a Realtor
Very exciting to work everyday, looked forward to goingn in
RECEPTIONIST (Former Employee), Clearwater FloridaJanuary 16, 2014
Pros: manager was always there and open to conversation
Cons: not really any cons to note
I was here a number of years and felt very secure and comfortable. Worked well professionally and socially with all co-workers. Enjoyed the day to day interaction with agents and clients. Busy doing something through out the day. Loved it.
Great place management at that time was not proactive on providing support for candidates.
Broker -Sales Associate (Former Employee), Hoboken, NJJanuary 15, 2014
Pros: great name recognitions
Cons: poor management
A typical day would include working with others to view opportunity for new business and contact current leads.
Fun, fast paced work envirionment
Associate Broker (Current Employee), Georgia, ALJanuary 10, 2014
The brokers at my company do a great job with technology, and provided the tools and training to be successful in any real estate market.
To help people find there dream
Realtor is (Current Employee), Lakeland, FLJanuary 10, 2014
Pros: great working team
To start of each day with a challenge and to know that I have done my best to complete what is in front of me when the day ends.
Lots of cut-throat competition
Realtor (Former Employee), Paradise, CAJanuary 9, 2014
When your broker also sells, he picks and chooses.. He always gets the best listings and sales. I wrote an offer on one of his listings and he would not even present it to the seller, he had a buyer for it. I complained to the local board of realtors committee, but GUESS WHAT, he was president of the board, so nothing happened .Except that I lost a – more... $12,000 commission. – less
Very Professional Real Estate company
Realtor (Current Employee), Folsom, CAJanuary 6, 2014
Pros: time management, the diversity of assignments and property, balance of field time and office use.
Cons: being self-employed with no benefits, retirement or days off. the cost of insurances, continueing ed, and expences related to staying in business.
Pros are the fact that all agents work independently in and out of the office. We have the backing of a world wide recognizable company. The broker at my office is very knowledgeable and available to the staff. It gives me great satisfaction to serve my clients wishes and see them realize their goal of investment or home ownership.

The hardest part – more... of the job is the unpredictability of outside forces that affect my income flow. My income is directly affected by any fluctuation in interest rates, holiday/seasonal factors, and the sometimes hasty decisions made by my clients against my advice. – less
National Recognition
Realtor (Current Employee), NW ARDecember 30, 2013
Pros: national recognition
Cons: stingy comp plan
Great tools to help promote yourself, training and national recognition
Excellent experience.
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee), Fort Lee, NJDecember 29, 2013
Pros: professional atmosphere.
Cons: clients who change their minds.
Typical day involved talking to prospective clients, searching for a new homes on the market.

How to manage people's real estate needs.

Management was excellent and creative.

Co-workers are very professional.

To satisfy my clients by finding a home they love.

Happy clients in a new home.
Great Office Environment
Sales Associate/Licensed Assistant (Current Employee), Holmdel, NJDecember 29, 2013
The office environment and staff available to me was very supportive and helpful.
This is a great company with wonderful brand support and great co-workers.
Front Desk Reception/Marketing & Ad Coordinator (Current Employee), Pleasanton, CADecember 28, 2013
Pros: supportive management, fun place to work
I began working at Coldwell as a weekend receptionist in their Pleasanton office. I was then hired on as a full-time employee as the Receptionist/ Ad & Listing Coordinator. While this industry can be high stress most of the time, it also allows you opportunities that no other industry can. Working with amazing people, getting an insider's look at some – more... of the most beautiful homes in the area, and getting to represent one of the most successful real estate companies in Bay Area. They offer great benefits, the management is great, and the facilities and support team are all excellent. Definitely recommend working for Coldwell Banker. – less
Nice Environment
Front Desk Receptionist - (Weekends) (Current Employee), New York, NYDecember 28, 2013
Friendly real estate agents, nice atmosphere, very independent.
Corporate setting
Internet Sales Team Member (Current Employee), Waltham, MADecember 27, 2013
Corporate setting, Customer Service, Call Center. Laid back environment. Poorly run by management.
This is a great company with wonderful brand support and great co-workers.
Licensed Real Estate Agent (Current Employee), Andalusia, ALDecember 23, 2013
Pros: being able to work alot from home
Cons: commission based sometimes you do a lot of work and go unpaid
I can work from home using my phone or tablet as well as utilize my office environment for one on one meetings and paperwork.
Long hours and no overtime pay
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Dallas, TXDecember 19, 2013
Pros: boss occasionally treated us to lunch
Cons: no benefits, no over time pay
Worked long hours with no overtime pay and no benefits offered. Coworkers were enjoyable and friendly. Over all office was comfortable with nice break area.
Top real estate firm in the region
Realtor (Current Employee), Valparaiso, INDecember 18, 2013
Consistently ranked number on or two on local MLS. Ability to work with and learn from seasoned agents with years of experience.

About Coldwell Banker

NRT is the largest residential real estate brokerage company in the nation. NRT and its affiliated companies, marketing partners – Read more

Coldwell Banker Photos