Coldwell Banker

Coldwell Banker Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great Company
Commercial Property Management Director (Current Employee), Wilmington, NCSeptember 18, 2014
Pros: easy beach atmosphere
Cons: the small town in every possible way.
This is a great company if you are willing to accept the local Wilmington small town limitations. That is, a 20-25% lower pay scale than most of the nation combined with a lack of real industry and less than progress thinking patterns.

Working here has been fun if not quite profitable. Managment style is flat, there is no middle-managment.

Your co-workers – more... are good people that are great to work with. – less
Excellent company
Howard Perry and Walston Real Estate Broker (Current Employee), Durham, NCSeptember 18, 2014
Pros: flexible/your own work schedule
Cons: commission based-hard start up
Excellent company to work for and a leading company in the real estate market.
Very productive work environment.
Realtor (Current Employee), West Monroe, LouisianaSeptember 18, 2014
Everyday you have the opportunity to gain advancement and extra education opportunities. Fun and exciting people that make work easy to enjoy.
Very flexible with my schedule
REALTOR (Current Employee), racine, wiSeptember 16, 2014
As a student I am very happy with CB letting me prioritize on my own and work real estate when I can.
Great Place to Work
Personal Assistant (Current Employee), Closter, NJSeptember 16, 2014
I love working as an administrative assistant in Real Estate. I have learned so much working within this field as well as in an office setting.
A typical day at work
Real Estate Assitant/Coordinator/Office Manager (Former Employee), Longboat Key, FLSeptember 10, 2014
Pros: little to no supervision
Cons: little interaction with people in person on a daily basis.
A typical day at work would usually consists of reviewing and replying to emails, phone calls and follow ups with lenders, mortgage companies and the customers. Meeting daily deadlines and ensuring that new listings were entered into the system as fast as possible with no errors.
Learned all aspects of Real Estate
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee), Duluth, GASeptember 9, 2014
Pros: met a lot of interesting people
Cons: no pay if you don't get the deal to the closing table
Truly loved being a part of client's biggest purchase of their life.
Very good Company to work for
Licensed Realtor (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNSeptember 8, 2014
As a new licensed Realtor I enjoyed all the help I received from Coldwell Banker Burnet. I really enjoyed the satisfaction with the clients and people I worked with. Now living in California I would like to work for a company where I can combine all my experience from my past jobs.
Bad pay, boring job.
Administrative Assistant to David Dauses (Former Employee), Chester, MDSeptember 5, 2014
Boring work environment unless you like sitting at a desk all day taking criticism for your best work!
Satisfied with Mediocrity
Office Administrator / Sales Coordinator (Current Employee), Boston, MASeptember 5, 2014
Although I love my position with Coldwell Banker and adore my co-workers and the agents and feel a great sense of accomplishment and satisfaction through the work that I do I have come to realize through no fault of the managers directly above me or of those at my regional Home Office that the pay scale & benefits for the position I hold has little – more... bearing on my job performance. For someone that comes in 30-45 minutes early every single day and gives 120% it is very disheartening to know that someone that comes on 30-45 minutes late everyday and gives 50% makes the same amount of money and is valued the same. If it weren't for my overwhelmingly strong work ethic I can't help but question what else would drive a person to excel whilst their co-parts are content with mediocrity and seemingly bare no consequence. I take tremendous pride in my work and feel that "merit raises" should be based off merit and not off the amount of years you've been working for a company regardless of whether your preformance is exceptional or mediocre. For these reasons I have to grade Coldwell Banker as an a out of touch demoralizing corporation. Unfortunately these decisions come from corporate headquarters that only know their employees as employee x, y, and z and are completely unaware of the different levels of each employees actual "merit". – less
Energetic and Friendly!
Coldwell Banker and Bellmarc Realty (Current Employee), Manhattan, New yorkSeptember 4, 2014
I love working with this company, I am an weekend Administrative Assistant. before working in this company I didn't have desk experience but now it has helped me increase my skills.
Fast Paced Enjoyable Working Enviorment
Licensed Real Estate Agent (Current Employee), 729 seventh aveSeptember 3, 2014
Pros: fast paced, great interaction with employee's, flexible
Cons: long hours
Great place to work. The agents, the management are very knowledgeable and helpful. If you don't mind commission based sales as an agent or looking to find other options, you will find a very supportive and helpful workplace.
Best Training in Real Estate industry
Broker (Current Employee), Duvall, WASeptember 2, 2014
Pros: independent self employed with unlimited earning potential.
Cons: no health benefits
Great place to work. Management is supportive and provide excellent training and marketing materials. Weekly coaching sessions. You basically run your own business and share the earning with the Broker.
Property Manager (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 31, 2014
Great opportunity to start your real estate company within the business.
A foundation to help me grow
Receptionist (Current Employee), Tustin, CAAugust 30, 2014
I miss my coworkers now that the company has closed, I will never forget all the success and hard work I dedicated to the company
Productive atmosphere, great area
Realtor - Mortgage broker (Former Employee), Westlake VillageAugust 28, 2014
Pros: advertising, training
Cons: helpfulness
I enjoyed working for CB. It was a corporate office, lots going on. Great place to start a realtor position.
visit the courts in person
assessor Realtor (Former Employee), venezuela grupo zujo c.a.August 26, 2014
Pros: free snack, and free personal advertisement
Cons: no pay for sponsor ship
customer services, management, its awesome went i got sales & closing
Outstanding Training and Support
Realtor (Former Employee), Manassas, VAAugust 22, 2014
i left C21 Capital to work at Coldwell Banker and I received outstanding training and support from the Broker as well as other Realtors in the office. I truly enjoyed working for them.
Freedom to make own schedule, fun working with lots of customers
Real Estate Agent (Current Employee), Manchester, NHAugust 21, 2014
Pros: meeting new people, variety during the day, sometimes free lunches, lots of educational classes
Cons: long hours, on call all the time, hard to make a steady paycheck
This position requires a good work balance, self-starter with good work ethics. Because you make your own schedule it's difficult to establish a routine, but you meet a lot of different kinds of people, some who become good friends. The hardest part of the job is making a steady income.
Fun
Administrative Assistance (Former Employee), San Jose, CAAugust 21, 2014
Awesome place to work, co-workers were fun and helpful.
learned allot of my customer service skills from here. the manager of the office was super nice and always willing to lend a hand

About Coldwell Banker

NRT is the largest residential real estate brokerage company in the nation. NRT and its affiliated companies, marketing partners – Read more

Coldwell Banker Photos