Coldwell Banker

Coldwell Banker Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Office Administrator
Office Administrator (Former Employee), Vero Beach, FLOctober 21, 2014
Pros: nice location
Cons: too many agents
Office Administrator for 20 real estate agents in a retail store.
Excellent Work place
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee), Naperville, ILOctober 19, 2014
Pros: real estate agent
Cons: flexible hours
I was very lucky to start my real estate career in such great firm in the Chicago area. I have have the most learning experience i have ever ask for.
Real Estate is Tough
Office Manager / Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee), Oak Harbor, WAOctober 14, 2014
As the primary administrator for 7 offices it was demanding. Not a whole lot of free time. Your time was based on clients and in this industry that is how it should be. I enjoyed this position however due to the fact that it has no benefits at all was what made my decision to transition.
Great place to work.
Real Estate Agent (Current Employee), Whittier, CAOctober 13, 2014
Great place to work.

There is good training.

There is a lot of opportunity for growth.
Was an okay job
Realtor/ Community Volunteer (Former Employee), Farmington, MNOctober 11, 2014
Pros: steady paycheck
Cons: long hours at times
I did like working for this company, they were eventually sold.
realtor
Realtor (Former Employee), erieOctober 10, 2014
great job, alot of hours and time away from family. But has flexibility. It is all what you put into it. If you want to make money you work hard.
Friendly work environment
Real Estate Sales Associate (Former Employee), Danville, CAOctober 9, 2014
Pros: looked forward to going to work
Great place to work! Co-Workers and manager helped provide a friendly work environment. Provided professional support. Manager was very knowledgeable and was always available for questions and/or advice.
Productive and Professional
Assistant (Former Employee), Irvine, CAOctober 9, 2014
I had a lot of fun working at Coldwell Banker. The employees were serious and professional yet they still knew how to have fun.
Great Environment and Great Staff
REALTOR (Current Employee), Harrisburg, PAOctober 6, 2014
Pros: you can make your own schedule
Cons: no healthcare, all commission
I love having my real estate license with Coldwell Banker. I can't say that there is another real estate brokerage I would enjoy having my license at the way I do at Coldwell. The management is phenomenal and always willing to help you as well as so many agents who are great to look up to and to help you when you need it. A typical day at work is either – more... being able to work from home or going to my office and sitting at my desk making prospecting calls and coordinating inspections and closings with properties that I currently have under contract. There is an array of things that can come up during a real estate transaction that I can deal with on any given day. The hardest part of my job is the fact that real estate sales in general is a very cut-throat business, and you have a ton of competition. You may be the 10th caller that a prospect will get in one afternoon and you have to be able to handle that type of phone call one after another. You rely solely on commission as far as pay, and that can be challenging.
The most enjoyable part of the job is at closing, whether I am with a buyer or a seller and we have either sold a home they needed to get out of for a variety of reasons (good or bad) or with a buyer who is so excited to be purchasing their first home or dream home. It really is such a great feeling to know you helped them get there. – less
Large Real Estate Company
Property Management Accountant (Contract) (Former Employee), Irvine, CAOctober 5, 2014
Pros: good people
Cons: none to report as a contract
Worked as a contractor for the Property Management division.
Excellent Company to Launch Your Career
Realtor/Broker - Full Time Agent (Current Employee), Stamford, CTOctober 1, 2014
Pros: work as you please
Cons: only you can motivate yourself to succeed
Every day is different and filled with new information, laws, and situations with clients and other essential counterparts to a real estate transaction. Company has many tools to build your business.
Fun and Enthusiastic Office
Realtor (Former Employee), Auburn, CAOctober 1, 2014
Pros: food at meetings, open houses, lunches, and company parties.
Cons: no healthcare. inconsistant income.
Laughter about sums up working here. I learned a great deal about people, and how different we all are. Personalities are full of character! My co-workers were supportive, and encouraging. Management was fairly decent and always there when you had a question.
Hardest part of the job was the falling and failing economy. The most enjoyable part was the – more... people and the smiles on their faces when they purchased their new homes! – less
Self employed
Real Estate Agent (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHOctober 1, 2014
Pros: sales/listing contests, lucheons etc.
Cons: working with your clients schedule that may interfere with your own.
Great company to work for. Keeps you abreast of the newest Technology. Has appreciation Luncheons and Happy Hour at times to show their gratitude. Work with a variety of agents and managers most always willing to help if needed.

The hardest part of the job sometimes is getting all the information required to get to the closing table without much hassle. – more... Working with Title Companies and Lenders and all that they require can sometimes be a burden especially at the last minute, as each has their own set of requirements to follow. – less
Great job
Receptionist (Current Employee), Dana Point, CASeptember 27, 2014
Pros: i read and stitch
Cons: the phone hardly rings
This is a temp job only on the weekends. I'm there to answer the phones and greet clients.
Very Supporting Office and Coworkers
Realtor Associate, Realtor Associate (Current Employee), Bradenton, FLSeptember 27, 2014
Excellent place to work, provide support and all the necessary tools.
Excellent company to work with.
Realtor/Sales Associate (Former Employee), Saint Augustine Beach, FLSeptember 25, 2014
My typical day involved follow-up, prospecting and networking.
Management always had good ideas to help grow our business.
It was refreshing working with fellow professionals.
The hardest part of being a Realtor is rejection.
The most enjoyable is closing a deal you worked hard to putting together.
Extremely high pressure
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson (Former Employee), Clifton Park, NYSeptember 25, 2014
long hours, scared customers, low pay, excellent training
Real Estate
Sales Associate (Former Employee), San Carlos, CASeptember 25, 2014
I was a Sales Agent. I showed property and held open houses. Worked with Purchase and Sale Agreements.
Made several good friends at Coldwell Banker
Marketing Director / Listing Coordinator (Former Employee), Aventura, FLSeptember 23, 2014
Made several good friends at Coldwell Banker.
Coldwell Banker has made millions very happy with matching them up to their dreamhouse.
Outstanding
Real Estate Salesperson (Current Employee), Gahanna, OHSeptember 18, 2014
Pros: community
Cons: travel
Access to great people and a wonderful work environment. The organization provided great training and mentoring programs as well.

About Coldwell Banker

NRT is the largest residential real estate brokerage company in the nation. NRT and its affiliated companies, marketing partners – Read more

Coldwell Banker Photos