Coldwell Banker

Coldwell Banker Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Very fast pace
Reseptionist/ Personal Assistant (Former Employee), Imperial Beach, CADecember 16, 2014
Pros: lots to learn
Cons: fast pace
This was a very busy office with no room for mistakes. I learned how to think on my toes real quick.
front desk
Receptionist - Temo Job (Former Employee), Schofield, WIDecember 11, 2014
The owners were not very friendly to their emplyees, would not want to work there full time. I was only there part time temp
Awesomw
Broker Associate (Current Employee), Placerville, CADecember 10, 2014
In real estate you look for the place with the most support and experience, you could not ask for more here at Coldwell Banker in Placerville.
Fun place to work with team members
Agent/Registered Representative (Former Employee), Township of Warren, NJDecember 10, 2014
Pros: unlimited amount of protential sales of homes
Cons: sales took a long time to close
Excellent job with a lot of interpersonal sales of homes being bought and sold.
Realtor's Life
Realtor (Current Employee), Lakewood CODecember 4, 2014
Great for person who like to be on field.

Great knowledgeable training, good company.
Independent Agent
Associate Broker (Former Employee), Greeley, CODecember 2, 2014
Pros: help people sell their property
Cons: working as an independent agent
Management was good for this agency. Each agent worked at their own pace and were very helpful showing me what I needed to do to be successful.
Productive, High Moral work environment
Licensed Real Estate Sales Agent (Current Employee), Pearland Tx 77584December 1, 2014
Helping people find the home of their dreams. Fast pace. Fun people to be around.
Earnings can be really good.
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, MD (Former Employee), Rockville, MDNovember 20, 2014
Pros: no set schedule
Cons: no set schedule
Being a realtor is extremely client based.
I do like working with people.
You are your own management
Finding that large sale or buy is always just a phone call away.
getting that big pay out
Best Real Estate Office EVER!
LICENSED REAL ESTATE ASSISTANT (Former Employee), Woodside, CANovember 19, 2014
Pros: best broker ever!
Cons: crabby realtors....lol
Managed real estate business, facilities and staff. I learned there was a lot of money to be made in real estate!

Managing broker is one of the best I've ever worked with, EVER! I loved my colleagues because they were always there to help.

Hardest part of the job was leaving....
Amazing Broker, fun work place
Licensed Real Estate Agent (Current Employee), Waxahachie, TXNovember 17, 2014
I am currently a licensed real estate agent with Coldwell Banker Residential in Waxahachie. Although I am currently pursuing my dream of being a real estate agent and finding people their dream home, I am looking for a position where I can do what I do best and manage properties as well as sales and listings. Looking for a property management position.
Very enjoyable place to work.
Office Administrator (Current Employee), Hudson, WINovember 13, 2014
Pros: location, it is conveniently located near my home
Cons: not enough day to day challanges
I very much enjoy my position at Coldwell Banker, my co-workers and managers are a great group of poeple; however, I do not find that my position is challanging enough for me, and there is little opportunity for growth in my job classification.
Secure Employment
Client Services Coordinator (Former Employee), Newport Beach, CANovember 12, 2014
Coldwell Banker offers their employees a sense of security and consistency while providing a practiced work environment.
Forever changing
Sales Agent/Loan Advisor (Former Employee), St. Louis, MONovember 10, 2014
I was a Loan Officer for the real estate office and always keeping up with the changing guidlines of mortgage.
Great Company to work for
Real Estate Broker (Current Employee), Hinsdale, ILNovember 5, 2014
Wonderful support staff. Pleasant atmosphere. Great office with private conference room.
Great professional company
Licensed Executive Real Estate Agent (Former Employee), Tempe, AZNovember 5, 2014
Excellent support. Best real estate company. Only the best realtors worked for this company.
Excellent, Stable Workplace With New Learning Opportunities Each Day
Office Administrator (Current Employee), Scottsdale, ArizonaNovember 3, 2014
Pros: generous vacation/holiday schedule/benefits.
Cons: no room for advancement or substantial salary increases.
High energy, high profile job supporting manager and assisting 90+ associates in writing and understanding residential real estate contracts. Processing commissions and month-end accounting closing. Managing/training for/troubleshooting company's online transaction management system.

I have become very self assured and knowledgeable in my position and continue to learn on a daily basis. Manager relies upon my review of contracts, commission calculations and collections, weekly sales meeting speeches and hiring new associates.

The most difficult part of the job is holding commission checks until associates have completed all of their paperwork. As many are, some associates experience financial difficulties/needs and I am unable to release their funds until the files are complete and would pass state audit.

The most enjoyable part of my job is that I learn and do something different each day while helping others to be successful.
Agents had a good relationship
Real Estate Agent (Current Employee), Cambridge, MANovember 3, 2014
Pros: free lunches once a month
Manager who hired me left the company. New manager posed a different office atmosphere. Most of the agents were staff were friendly and worked well together. Hardest part of job was getting clients in areas that are saturated with agents who have worked the area for over 20 years.
Independent Contractor
Associate Broker (Current Employee), Colorado Springs, CONovember 3, 2014
Pros: independent
Cons: independent
Business Owner. Your success is dependent upon your own production.
Bookkeeper
Bookkeeper (Former Employee), Arlington, TXOctober 30, 2014
Pros: compensation
Cons: being paid as contract labor
I maintained the books for two agents that mainly sold and purchased foreclosure properties.
Excellent Working Environment
REALTOR (Current Employee), East Greenwich, RIOctober 25, 2014
Pros: managerial support & corporate resources
Coldwell Banker is a corporate environment that provides a wonderful management team for agents learning the business. There's wonderful structure and support. The resources and tools are well thought out and a great investment.

About Coldwell Banker

NRT is the largest residential real estate brokerage company in the nation. NRT and its affiliated companies, marketing partners – Read more

Coldwell Banker Photos