Coldwell Banker

Coldwell Banker Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Real Estate
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Apple Valley, MNJune 17, 2014
During my interviewing of real estate companies I came across different ways of doing business. After much consideration I chose Coldwell Banker Burnet. It was a good choice. I have made new "friends" and colleagues for life. I have grown as a person and as a real estate agent. I look forward to learning much more in this industry as well as other employment – more... I pursue. – less
Real estate firm
Realtor (Current Employee), Cary, NCJune 11, 2014
They you a lot of training and support. However the fees are very high.
Good worth ethics and great atmosphere to learn
Realtors, CRS, GRI, Previews (Former Employee), Honolulu, HIJune 6, 2014
The brand is strong in its ability to sell homes but what you don't see on the outside is that they have a great support system on ways to improve yourself as well as strengthen your selling techniques.

Great work environment that fosters team work and fun!
Highly productive
Administrative Assistant/Sales Associate (Current Employee), Hoboken, NJJune 6, 2014
Cons: no benefits, no promotions or raise
Multiple tasks to complete, fast-paced environment, worked with clients everyday, I learned how to get along with many different personalities, and my most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people every day.
Worked in an upbeat office with 75 associates
Senior Sales Associate and management (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAJune 3, 2014
Pros: able to be my own boss
Cons: sometimes would work 12 hour days
Would arrive in the office between 7:45 to 8:30 M-F. Organized daily tasks anywhere from meeting with clients, touring properties, negotiating contracts. Hardest part of job was organizing tours of up to 12 properties in on outing. Most enjoyable part of the job was seeing my clients happy after transactions were completed.
Hard workers and very skilled.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Granby, CTJune 2, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: expensive to keep and maintain license, running around in a million directions, have to be very organized and available anytime.
Great people to work with. Great manager, always there to help.
Amazing job, great hours, great people!
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Chesterton, INMay 28, 2014
Pros: advancement opportunities, insurance benefits, professionalism
Cons: business shut down
I loved working for Coldwell Banker. It was a professional environment with advancement opportunities. I was shocked as well as deeply saddened when they had to close the business down.
Great tools and marketing
Realtor (Current Employee), Idaho Falls, IDMay 20, 2014
Pros: tools for marketing, compansation and unlimited incom
Cons: building your own cliental takes time
I have loved the tools and marketing that Coldwell provides for us. We also have only a few agents in the office but we all have great comrodery with one another. They also offer great online training
Assistant
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee), Concord, CaliforniaMay 19, 2014
This was a temp job I picked up one summer. It gave me a lot of good incite into the corporate culture and working in an office setting.
Great company with wonderful people
Realogy / Coldwell Banker (Current Employee), San Jose, CAMay 9, 2014
Able to be promoted within the company is available. Training is offered both in-person, and online. Working with the Agents on a daily basis allows you to interact with many different personality types.
Opportunity to be successful
Broker-sales associate (Former Employee), Melbourne, FLMay 7, 2014
They take a "bite" out of your paycheck and charge unreasonable fees for the lower end properties which are the same as the high end properties.
Extra money for stay at home mother
real estate agent (Current Employee), Scottsdale, AZMay 6, 2014
Working with MLS
organizing showings
working with other agents
marketing and advertisement
Task oriented
Internet Sales Support - Senior Specialist (Current Employee), Mission Viejo, CAMay 4, 2014
Pros: good vacation time off benefits
Cons: expensive healthcare insurance, management is top heavy
The management is very poor and can be unprofessional.
Highly micro-managed
Wonderful people to work with...
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Wading River, NYMay 4, 2014
For me, a high light of working at Coldwell Banker was how great the agents are. They're all extremely friendly, patient, and supportive.
Great support staff allowing you to focus on new business.
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson (Current Employee), New York, NYMay 2, 2014
Pros: working with new clients every day, make your own hours.
Cons: no healthcare, base salary.
Coldwell Banker/AC Lawrence is a great brokerage to hang your license at as a senior agent or newly licensed agent. The key system and listings department at each office is vast, allowing agents to focus on the clients needs rather then taking photos and making copies of keys.

The hardest part of the job of a real estate agent; is learning that a "no" – more... isn't the end but the beginning. Working as an agent you will become a formidable sales person. This is also the most enjoyable part of the job; turning the "no's" into "yes".

You will learn many different sales strategies and how to perfect them, working in teams and individually. There is no other industry where relying on your coworkers could be equally beneficial and costly. So trust is of the utmost importance. – less
Top tier company with highest market share
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Palm Desert, CAApril 29, 2014
Pros: training, growth, positive enviroment
Coldwell Banker is the best company at developing and fostering agents individual brands, They give you the tools needed to succeed and the training needed to reach your goals.
They dominate the market in internet advertising and property exposure. which is instrumental in selling residential real estate.
Excellent place
Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee), Arcadia, CAApril 28, 2014
I admire the agents and the staff. Great place to work. Managers are always organized and helping all agents accomplish their goals.
No room for advancement
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Wildomar, CAApril 23, 2014
Pros: pay is better than a lot of companies nowadays
Cons: no room for advancement
Always busy. Management does not work well with you when you need time off. Make you feel bad needing to take time off.
Learning experience
licensed real estate agent (Former Employee), Woodstock, GAApril 23, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: smoke invironment, no benefits, little pay
Had good resources to obtain information to better my career. Great co-workers to be around.
Exciting
Real Estate agent (Current Employee), Midvale, UTApril 22, 2014
Love this job, get to meet new people, make friends and show some fun and nice homes.

About Coldwell Banker

NRT is the largest residential real estate brokerage company in the nation. NRT and its affiliated companies, marketing partners – Read more

Coldwell Banker Photos