Coldwell Banker Employee Reviews

Great Place to Work
Real Estate Agent (Current Employee) –  St. Johns, NL10 October 2014
Great Company, outgoing people, and flexible. Lots of training available to get you where you want to be. Co workers are fantastic, having work functions is great as it keeps office moral up.
Roberto is very supportive of his agents and assisted with any help reqjuired
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON8 September 2014
Cold calling to obtain listings first priority. Looking up homes for sale and visiting them weekly. The day was varied as real estate is never a typical day. Call people, visit people sell houses. Also, included, speaking with mortgage lenders to obtain mortgages and attend meetings to discuss homes, etc with co-workers.

Management was great. A great deal of support from Roberto. Co-workers were easy to talk to but of course their priority is their business and didn't give that away.

The hardest part of the job was obtaining homes when the interest rate was at 22%

The enjoyable part is the people I worked with and met.
Pros
Working with experienced agents and learning the business.
Cons
Odd hours due to clients abilty to see homes were at various late hours and weekends.
Diverse work environment allowing workers to develop multiple skills.
Market Researcher (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON2 June 2014
Requires a diversity of skills from, administrative work, marketing, sales and legal analysis.
Always at the ready to assist
Real Estate Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  North Bay, ON30 April 2014
· Solicit sales listings from prospective vendors
· Assist vendors in selling property by establishing asking price, advertising the property, listing the property with listing services and conducting open houses for prospective buyers
· Assist prospective buyers in selecting, visiting, inspecting and making offers of purchase on real estate properties
· Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters
· Draw up sales agreements for approval of purchaser and seller
A great lauch pad in real estate
Real Estate Agent (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 January 2014
A great place for someone who just starting a career in Real Estate
great company
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  toronto, ontario21 January 2014
great team. diverse portfolio and exposure to real estate. ability to grow
Good coworker relationships
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cobourg, ON25 September 2013
This position was the same as the one I had at Royal LePage ProAlliance Realty. I performed the same job duties with the exception that I was the only administrative person in this office.
Fun and Friendly Environment
Licensed Assistant (Current Employee) –  Greater Sudbury, ON20 August 2013
Everyone is great, including the clients and customers. Maintaining a website, attending open houses, and random office work are some of the things that I do. It is a great job with flexible hours.
A typical Day in the Life of a Real Estate Sales Representative
Real Estate Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 July 2013
Planned from the night before, I follow the schedule I have made out. Typically, I allot three times a day for email to pick up and respond. Usually I am cold calling in the morning to get new leads for appointments either today or tomorrow. I follow up on my data base sometime in the afternoon. Also, at this time I am working on my business to improve myself and what I have to offer. My listings are contacted, at a time agreeable to both of us, once a week. Time, at night is spent either returning calls I missed during the day or cold calling again for more business. I am always prospecting for new clients as I tap into my network of business . I find when I plan, I have a plan to succeed and make the most of the day productively. Since I am self employed, I manage myself and the results. The co workers, at the office work as a team . The hardest part of the job is to keep focused all the time, when at work, as there are many ups and downs during the day. The best part of the job is the freedom to be responsible for yourself.
Pros
Freedom of being responsible for yourself
Cons
Long hours of sometimes frustrating results
Friendly people to work with
Office Assistant (Temporary Contract) (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC12 March 2013
This was a temporary contract position. I regret that it was not permanent. I would have like to spend my career there.
Pros
friendly people to work with
Great place to work.
REGISTERED REAL ESTATE SALESPERSON, FULL-TIME (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON31 January 2013
Real estate agents are wonderful to work with. The office atmosphere is very productive.
Excellent Real Estate Brokerage
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (COMMERCIAL) (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON15 November 2012
Great place to work as an independent contractor. Supportive management group willing to train and work with agents of all experience levels.
Pros
good mix of real estate disciplines.
Cons
100% commission
Website updater (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON15 August 2012
A typical day is updating real estate data on the computer. I learned how to use the software and everyone i worked with was very pleasant
It was a great place to be.
Social Media Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Marina del Rey, CA7 August 2012
The organization encourages education and growth. It is in a beautiful location.
Fun job to have
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee) –  Nanaimo, BC4 May 2012
The nicest thing about this job is that you are independent, and are always meeting people and their families. When you can sell their home or find the perfect property for your clients, it gives a realtor a wonderful feeling.

Interaction was great between the co-workers. The hardest part of the job was that it was not a job that provided steady income, even though the monthly cost was still to be paid.
Pros
interaction, satisfaction, independent
Cons
competition, economy