Coldwell Banker

Coldwell Banker Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great professional company
Licensed Executive Real Estate Agent (Former Employee), Tempe, AZNovember 5, 2014
Excellent support. Best real estate company. Only the best realtors worked for this company.
Excellent, Stable Workplace With New Learning Opportunities Each Day
Office Administrator (Current Employee), Scottsdale, ArizonaNovember 3, 2014
Pros: generous vacation/holiday schedule/benefits.
Cons: no room for advancement or substantial salary increases.
High energy, high profile job supporting manager and assisting 90+ associates in writing and understanding residential real estate contracts. Processing commissions and month-end accounting closing. Managing/training for/troubleshooting company's online transaction management system.

I have become very self assured and knowledgeable in my position – more... and continue to learn on a daily basis. Manager relies upon my review of contracts, commission calculations and collections, weekly sales meeting speeches and hiring new associates.

The most difficult part of the job is holding commission checks until associates have completed all of their paperwork. As many are, some associates experience financial difficulties/needs and I am unable to release their funds until the files are complete and would pass state audit.

The most enjoyable part of my job is that I learn and do something different each day while helping others to be successful. – less
Agents had a good relationship
Real Estate Agent (Current Employee), Cambridge, MANovember 3, 2014
Pros: free lunches once a month
Manager who hired me left the company. New manager posed a different office atmosphere. Most of the agents were staff were friendly and worked well together. Hardest part of job was getting clients in areas that are saturated with agents who have worked the area for over 20 years.
Independent Contractor
Associate Broker (Current Employee), Colorado Springs, CONovember 3, 2014
Pros: independent
Cons: independent
Business Owner. Your success is dependent upon your own production.
Bookkeeper
Bookkeeper (Former Employee), Arlington, TXOctober 30, 2014
Pros: compensation
Cons: being paid as contract labor
I maintained the books for two agents that mainly sold and purchased foreclosure properties.
Excellent Working Environment
REALTOR (Current Employee), East Greenwich, RIOctober 25, 2014
Pros: managerial support & corporate resources
Coldwell Banker is a corporate environment that provides a wonderful management team for agents learning the business. There's wonderful structure and support. The resources and tools are well thought out and a great investment.
NYC workplace culture
Intern (Former Employee), New York, NYOctober 22, 2014
Duties included: Shadowing/assisting licensed real estate agents; developing and organizing correspondence with potential and existing clients
Office Administrator
Office Administrator (Former Employee), Vero Beach, FLOctober 21, 2014
Pros: nice location
Cons: too many agents
Office Administrator for 20 real estate agents in a retail store.
Excellent Work place
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee), Naperville, ILOctober 19, 2014
Pros: real estate agent
Cons: flexible hours
I was very lucky to start my real estate career in such great firm in the Chicago area. I have have the most learning experience i have ever ask for.
Real Estate is Tough
Office Manager / Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee), Oak Harbor, WAOctober 14, 2014
As the primary administrator for 7 offices it was demanding. Not a whole lot of free time. Your time was based on clients and in this industry that is how it should be. I enjoyed this position however due to the fact that it has no benefits at all was what made my decision to transition.
Great place to work.
Real Estate Agent (Current Employee), Whittier, CAOctober 13, 2014
Great place to work.

There is good training.

There is a lot of opportunity for growth.
Was an okay job
Realtor/ Community Volunteer (Former Employee), Farmington, MNOctober 11, 2014
Pros: steady paycheck
Cons: long hours at times
I did like working for this company, they were eventually sold.
realtor
Realtor (Former Employee), erieOctober 10, 2014
great job, alot of hours and time away from family. But has flexibility. It is all what you put into it. If you want to make money you work hard.
Friendly work environment
Real Estate Sales Associate (Former Employee), Danville, CAOctober 9, 2014
Pros: looked forward to going to work
Great place to work! Co-Workers and manager helped provide a friendly work environment. Provided professional support. Manager was very knowledgeable and was always available for questions and/or advice.
Productive and Professional
Assistant (Former Employee), Irvine, CAOctober 9, 2014
I had a lot of fun working at Coldwell Banker. The employees were serious and professional yet they still knew how to have fun.
Great Environment and Great Staff
REALTOR (Current Employee), Harrisburg, PAOctober 6, 2014
Pros: you can make your own schedule
Cons: no healthcare, all commission
I love having my real estate license with Coldwell Banker. I can't say that there is another real estate brokerage I would enjoy having my license at the way I do at Coldwell. The management is phenomenal and always willing to help you as well as so many agents who are great to look up to and to help you when you need it. A typical day at work is either – more... being able to work from home or going to my office and sitting at my desk making prospecting calls and coordinating inspections and closings with properties that I currently have under contract. There is an array of things that can come up during a real estate transaction that I can deal with on any given day. The hardest part of my job is the fact that real estate sales in general is a very cut-throat business, and you have a ton of competition. You may be the 10th caller that a prospect will get in one afternoon and you have to be able to handle that type of phone call one after another. You rely solely on commission as far as pay, and that can be challenging.
The most enjoyable part of the job is at closing, whether I am with a buyer or a seller and we have either sold a home they needed to get out of for a variety of reasons (good or bad) or with a buyer who is so excited to be purchasing their first home or dream home. It really is such a great feeling to know you helped them get there. – less
Large Real Estate Company
Property Management Accountant (Contract) (Former Employee), Irvine, CAOctober 5, 2014
Pros: good people
Cons: none to report as a contract
Worked as a contractor for the Property Management division.
Excellent Company to Launch Your Career
Realtor/Broker - Full Time Agent (Current Employee), Stamford, CTOctober 1, 2014
Pros: work as you please
Cons: only you can motivate yourself to succeed
Every day is different and filled with new information, laws, and situations with clients and other essential counterparts to a real estate transaction. Company has many tools to build your business.
Fun and Enthusiastic Office
Realtor (Former Employee), Auburn, CAOctober 1, 2014
Pros: food at meetings, open houses, lunches, and company parties.
Cons: no healthcare. inconsistant income.
Laughter about sums up working here. I learned a great deal about people, and how different we all are. Personalities are full of character! My co-workers were supportive, and encouraging. Management was fairly decent and always there when you had a question.
Hardest part of the job was the falling and failing economy. The most enjoyable part was the – more... people and the smiles on their faces when they purchased their new homes! – less
Self employed
Real Estate Agent (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHOctober 1, 2014
Pros: sales/listing contests, lucheons etc.
Cons: working with your clients schedule that may interfere with your own.
Great company to work for. Keeps you abreast of the newest Technology. Has appreciation Luncheons and Happy Hour at times to show their gratitude. Work with a variety of agents and managers most always willing to help if needed.

The hardest part of the job sometimes is getting all the information required to get to the closing table without much hassle. – more... Working with Title Companies and Lenders and all that they require can sometimes be a burden especially at the last minute, as each has their own set of requirements to follow. – less

About Coldwell Banker

NRT is the largest residential real estate brokerage company in the nation. NRT and its affiliated companies, marketing partners – Read more

Coldwell Banker Photos