Coldwell Banker

Coldwell Banker Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Roberto is very supportive of his agents and assisted with any help reqjuired
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee), Oshawa, ONSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: working with experienced agents and learning the business.
Cons: odd hours due to clients abilty to see homes were at various late hours and weekends.
Cold calling to obtain listings first priority. Looking up homes for sale and visiting them weekly. The day was varied as real estate is never a typical day. Call people, visit people sell houses. Also, included, speaking with mortgage lenders to obtain mortgages and attend meetings to discuss homes, etc with co-workers.

Management was great. A great – more... deal of support from Roberto. Co-workers were easy to talk to but of course their priority is their business and didn't give that away.

The hardest part of the job was obtaining homes when the interest rate was at 22%

The enjoyable part is the people I worked with and met. – less
Diverse work environment allowing workers to develop multiple skills.
Market Researcher (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONJune 2, 2014
Requires a diversity of skills from, administrative work, marketing, sales and legal analysis.
Always at the ready to assist
Real Estate Sales Representative (Former Employee), North Bay, ONApril 30, 2014
· Solicit sales listings from prospective vendors
· Assist vendors in selling property by establishing asking price, advertising the property, listing the property with listing services and conducting open houses for prospective buyers
· Assist prospective buyers in selecting, visiting, inspecting and making offers of purchase on real estate properties
· – more... Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters
· Draw up sales agreements for approval of purchaser and seller – less
A great lauch pad in real estate
Real Estate Agent (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 29, 2014
A great place for someone who just starting a career in Real Estate
Fun and Friendly Environment
Licensed Assistant (Current Employee), Greater Sudbury, ONAugust 20, 2013
Everyone is great, including the clients and customers. Maintaining a website, attending open houses, and random office work are some of the things that I do. It is a great job with flexible hours.
It was a great place to be.
Social Media Coordinator (Former Employee), Marina del Rey, CAAugust 7, 2012
The organization encourages education and growth. It is in a beautiful location.
Very fast pace
Reseptionist/ Personal Assistant (Former Employee), Imperial Beach, CADecember 16, 2014
Pros: lots to learn
Cons: fast pace
This was a very busy office with no room for mistakes. I learned how to think on my toes real quick.
front desk
Receptionist - Temo Job (Former Employee), Schofield, WIDecember 11, 2014
The owners were not very friendly to their emplyees, would not want to work there full time. I was only there part time temp
Awesomw
Broker Associate (Current Employee), Placerville, CADecember 10, 2014
In real estate you look for the place with the most support and experience, you could not ask for more here at Coldwell Banker in Placerville.
Fun place to work with team members
Agent/Registered Representative (Former Employee), Township of Warren, NJDecember 10, 2014
Pros: unlimited amount of protential sales of homes
Cons: sales took a long time to close
Excellent job with a lot of interpersonal sales of homes being bought and sold.
I love working at Coldwell Banker
LICENSED REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONAL, Coldwell Banker (Current Employee), Leesburg VirginiaDecember 4, 2014
Coldwell Banker is a residential brokerage firm that's been in the business many years. The environment and atmosphere is a friendly one and is a lot of fun working with highly ethical people
Realtor's Life
Realtor (Current Employee), Lakewood CODecember 4, 2014
Great for person who like to be on field.

Great knowledgeable training, good company.
Independent Agent
Associate Broker (Former Employee), Greeley, CODecember 2, 2014
Pros: help people sell their property
Cons: working as an independent agent
Management was good for this agency. Each agent worked at their own pace and were very helpful showing me what I needed to do to be successful.
Productive, High Moral work environment
Licensed Real Estate Sales Agent (Current Employee), Pearland Tx 77584December 1, 2014
Helping people find the home of their dreams. Fast pace. Fun people to be around.
Earnings can be really good.
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, MD (Former Employee), Rockville, MDNovember 20, 2014
Pros: no set schedule
Cons: no set schedule
Being a realtor is extremely client based.
I do like working with people.
You are your own management
Finding that large sale or buy is always just a phone call away.
getting that big pay out
Best Real Estate Office EVER!
LICENSED REAL ESTATE ASSISTANT (Former Employee), Woodside, CANovember 19, 2014
Pros: best broker ever!
Cons: crabby realtors....lol
Managed real estate business, facilities and staff. I learned there was a lot of money to be made in real estate!

Managing broker is one of the best I've ever worked with, EVER! I loved my colleagues because they were always there to help.

Hardest part of the job was leaving....
Amazing Broker, fun work place
Licensed Real Estate Agent (Current Employee), Waxahachie, TXNovember 17, 2014
I am currently a licensed real estate agent with Coldwell Banker Residential in Waxahachie. Although I am currently pursuing my dream of being a real estate agent and finding people their dream home, I am looking for a position where I can do what I do best and manage properties as well as sales and listings. Looking for a property management position.
Very enjoyable place to work.
Office Administrator (Current Employee), Hudson, WINovember 13, 2014
Pros: location, it is conveniently located near my home
Cons: not enough day to day challanges
I very much enjoy my position at Coldwell Banker, my co-workers and managers are a great group of poeple; however, I do not find that my position is challanging enough for me, and there is little opportunity for growth in my job classification.
Secure Employment
Client Services Coordinator (Former Employee), Newport Beach, CANovember 12, 2014
Coldwell Banker offers their employees a sense of security and consistency while providing a practiced work environment.
Forever changing
Sales Agent/Loan Advisor (Former Employee), St. Louis, MONovember 10, 2014
I was a Loan Officer for the real estate office and always keeping up with the changing guidlines of mortgage.

1 2 3 4 5

About Coldwell Banker

NRT is the largest residential real estate brokerage company in the nation. NRT and its affiliated companies, marketing partners – Read more

Coldwell Banker Photos