Coldwell Banker

Coldwell Banker Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Roberto is very supportive of his agents and assisted with any help reqjuired
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee), Oshawa, ONSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: working with experienced agents and learning the business.
Cons: odd hours due to clients abilty to see homes were at various late hours and weekends.
Cold calling to obtain listings first priority. Looking up homes for sale and visiting them weekly. The day was varied as real estate is never a typical day. Call people, visit people sell houses. Also, included, speaking with mortgage lenders to obtain mortgages and attend meetings to discuss homes, etc with co-workers.

Management was great. A great deal of support from Roberto. Co-workers were easy to talk to but of course their priority is their business and didn't give that away.

The hardest part of the job was obtaining homes when the interest rate was at 22%

The enjoyable part is the people I worked with and met.
Diverse work environment allowing workers to develop multiple skills.
Market Researcher (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONJune 2, 2014
Requires a diversity of skills from, administrative work, marketing, sales and legal analysis.
Always at the ready to assist
Real Estate Sales Representative (Former Employee), North Bay, ONApril 30, 2014
· Solicit sales listings from prospective vendors
· Assist vendors in selling property by establishing asking price, advertising the property, listing the property with listing services and conducting open houses for prospective buyers
· Assist prospective buyers in selecting, visiting, inspecting and making offers of purchase on real estate properties
· Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters
· Draw up sales agreements for approval of purchaser and seller
A great lauch pad in real estate
Real Estate Agent (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 29, 2014
A great place for someone who just starting a career in Real Estate
Fun and Friendly Environment
Licensed Assistant (Current Employee), Greater Sudbury, ONAugust 20, 2013
Everyone is great, including the clients and customers. Maintaining a website, attending open houses, and random office work are some of the things that I do. It is a great job with flexible hours.
It was a great place to be.
Social Media Coordinator (Former Employee), Marina del Rey, CAAugust 7, 2012
The organization encourages education and growth. It is in a beautiful location.
Personal Assistant
Personal Assistant (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 26, 2015
I was a personal assistant for a well versed real estate agent. I assisted in proof reading appraisals along with other general office duties. This was basically a temporary assignment as I knew I was going to get back into the logistics industry as well they did.
Productive Work Place
Realtor -Real Estate Agent (Current Employee), Yorba LindaJanuary 26, 2015
Good company to work for, nice environment, great office design.
Excellent company
Realtor®/Broker (Current Employee), Redmond, WAJanuary 24, 2015
Pros: training, support
Cons: commission sales
Recommend to any real estate broker, especially new ones, to work for this company
Small, intimate office, feels like a family.
Sales Assistant - Licensed Referral Agent (Current Employee), Westfield, NJJanuary 24, 2015
Pros: close to my home
Cons: no benefits package.
I always seem to enjoy my jobs no matter where I work. Coldwell Banker is a great company. I work one-on-one with my agent and she is amazing at what she does. I truly help her to succeed at what she does.
The best real estate company in the United States
SALES ASSOCIATE (Current Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: quality name recognition
Cons: lower industry payout
Coldwell Banker is an excellent employer, they are very supportive and provide top notch training. When it comes to a highly respected real estate company, they cannot be matched.
Productive and positive place to work.
Realtor (Current Employee), San Diego, CAJanuary 17, 2015
Pros: make my own schedule.
Cons: income is solely based on sales. no sales, no compensation.
Market properties based upon detailed review of value trends and client preferences. Sell properties and follow up diligently through escrow to match each client’s specific requirements. Apply negotiation and mediation skills to gain consensus between parties, devising mutually agreeable terms.
Temporary Position.
Office Coordinator (Current Employee), Pleasanton, CAJanuary 15, 2015
Coldwell Banker is an excellent company to work for. unfortunately, my position is temporary, but I'm soaking up as much experience as I can to improve my work experience in the future.
Great Place!
Real Estate Broker/ Assistant (Former Employee), Seattle, WAJanuary 15, 2015
Great People! Loved it! I will always love working at CB! They possess a high level of professionalism and is great company to become one with! Opportunities are endless and they will guide you to exactly where you want to take your Career. Its only up to the individual to implement those resources.
Fun work environment
Digital Media Manager (Current Employee), GoldsboroJanuary 14, 2015
I work with with individual brokers. A fun and enjoyable environment.
Strictly Commision based
Investment / Research Assistant (Former Employee), White Plains, NYJanuary 14, 2015
Great environment, demanding yet fun place to work.
You can set your own hours.
It was pretty exciting
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee), North Andover, MAJanuary 11, 2015
Pros: we had free breakfast and lunches practically every day
Cons: none to speak of
I got to meet some very important people in my job. I enjoyed helping people get their dream hopes and I was excited for them when I found that perfect place for them. The hardest part for me at my job was when my clients made an offer and the home owner refused to come down a dime less and I had to tell my customers.
Excellent work environment
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson (Current Employee), Niskayuna, NYJanuary 10, 2015
Pros: free coffee and wonderful opportunities
Cons: no salary or benefits
What I love about working at Coldwell Banker Prime Properties is the freedom in building my business. I take 100% responsibility in my sucess and love winning deals with seller clients and closing deals with both buyers and sellers.

The hardest part about the job is if it is slow, there is zero paychecks.
Real Estate Sales and Listings
Sales Associate (Current Employee), 08840January 10, 2015
I consult with my buyers and sellers to sell real estate.

I check the current market and keep a pulse on the values of homes in Middlesex County and other areas within NJ.

My co-workers have been supportive and enjoyable to work with.

The most difficult part of the job is prospecting new clients.

The most enjoyable part of the job is finding the right home for the right buyer.
Great place to work until the market crashed.
Broker/Agent (Former Employee), Orland Park, ILJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: difficult market
Very well managed company that offered support and training. Pleasant work environment.The most enjoyable part of this job was finding buyers the home of their dreams.

1 2 3 4 5

About Coldwell Banker

NRT is the largest residential real estate brokerage company in the nation. NRT and its affiliated companies, marketing partners – Read more

Coldwell Banker Photos