Coldwell Banker Employee Reviews

Management issues
Reception/Admin/Coveyancing (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC4 October 2017
I personally had so much respect for the previous owner of that brokerage. It's a shame that he no longer lives in this world. I would have still worked there if the management hadn't changed.
Great bunch of professional people to work with
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC2 October 2017
Coldwell Banker is the largest real estate company in North America with 89,000 realtors and 3300 offices. This company has all the best and latest digital tools for realtors in North American.
Pros
moeny is great when your listing and selling.
good working enviroment
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB6 September 2017
Overall it is a very good working environment. The office staff is amazing and always very helpful. there are numerous resources available for everyone as needed.
Fast Paced Fun Workplace
Real Estate Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON11 May 2017
Great support for a Real Estate Agent. Amandeep is there with you every step of the way to help you, regardless if you are starting a new career or are a seasoned veteran.
Productive and Progressive
Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  Nanaimo, BC24 March 2017
The management helps you learn more about the growing market, it helps me deal with any new technique or situation that arises in positive manner,
Real estate is a fast paced growing market in Nanaimo and its wonderful working with this team, its more like a family
Great
Licensed Salesperson (Current Employee) –  Kelowna, BC12 February 2017
Great place to work. Management was exceptional. Helpful, accomadating and all round good place to be employed.
Clean, tidy offices.
Learned A lot but not a career choice
Associate (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB17 January 2017
Great way to learn the workings of the commercial real estate industry. I joined at the wrong time and with no income which made it very difficult.
Pros
Independance
Cons
Culture, Management, Lack of Trust
Very sweet, genuine group of individuals
Reception (Former Employee) –  Whitby, ON14 December 2016
I loved working with this organization. A varied group of administrative staff, that I really enjoyed interacting with. I had a ton of respect for the owner. Seemed to be a very softspoken, yet wise individual who I felt I was lucky to have had the pleasure of working with.

I learned a lot about the back office portion of the operations of real estate transactions. The toughest part of it, is the quantity of paperwork involved and the requirement of attention to detail. You really want to do a great job, as this is one of the most often largest purchases many will make in their lives.
Pros
Great staff!
Cons
Not enough pay! :)
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Tottenham, ON13 December 2016
Good employers who really care about their "work family" and try to be fair and helpful. Other employees are a great bunch who are honestly trying to do their best for their clients
Productive and Fun
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Tottenham, ON21 November 2016
A typical day at work includes:
answering phones
managing wolf connect, reco and MLS
I learned how to book appointments, work at a steady pace and manage all of my time to get stuff done.
Management is amazing
my co-workers were awesome to work with
the hardest part of the job was making sure customers and workers were sastified
Pros
Awesome people
Excellent company to work for.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cannington, ON11 July 2016
Management was great & very helpful if any issues came up. The business was closed so I had to leave. Enjoyed working with the public & learned a lot about how real estate worked.
Excellent place to work for
Real Estate Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 April 2016
Fun, fun, fun... Loved working with clients, helping them get or sell their homes. always tried to get the best I could for them.
I met great people (other sales reps) on our training and kept them as friends after I left real estate. Management was very helpful, you could call them anytime with any questions.
No hardest part!
Pros
time freedom, self work, satisfaction to help clients getting them the best.
Cons
lots of competition in the business
self motivating
Realtor (Self Employed) (Current Employee) –  St. John's, NL16 March 2016
fast pace, industry with a lot of competition. a job where staying self motivated is a must. finding leads and taking advantage of them can be hard. this job is always highly rewarding.
Pros
flexible scheduale
Cons
long hours, no steady pay.
An ok place to work
Computer person (Former Employee) –  Strathmore, AB7 December 2015
Was an ok place. to work. as with all things, had its ups and downs. Was an average office job. 9-5 mon to Friday and the pay was about average.
Review for Coldwell Banker
Concierge and Support (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ON26 October 2015
A typical day includes entering new listings and updating current listings into all of the real estate data bases.

I learned about closing a sale, as well as following up with previous clients.
Pros
Beautiful working enviroment
Cons
minimum wage, no benefits
Conveniently located office
Accounting Consultant (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC23 September 2015
Lots of nice people and Friday donuts plus Holiday lunches/dinners, plus right in the centre of the island so easy to get to...
A great place to work but no opportunity for advancement
Licensed Real Estate Assistant (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NS17 April 2015
My day at work consists of a very detailed oriented and fast paced environment. This job has taught me to work in a service friendly environment with many co-workers that I really enjoy. I have learned to prioritize my responsibilities. I enjoy my co-workers and we work well together helping each other when either of us are overwhelmed at times. My hardest part of the job is at times staying on task with many interruptions. My most enjoyable part of my job is when we can get all conditions met on a purchase for our clients. Helping them to do this and taking as much stress out of this process as possible for them. It feels good at the end of the day when you have helped a client buy/sell their home.
Pros
working with great co-workers and great clients
Cons
Long days, no chance for advancement
Enjoyable
Office Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Port Dover, Ontario25 February 2015
Highly enjoyable place of employment. Unfortunately hours and availability can be threatened by slow periods during the year.
Productive and enjoyable work environment.
REALTOR (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON9 February 2015
Very knowledgable staff and great training programs. A very upbeat and professional office environment. Perfect for the new realtor who wants to excel at this dynamic and rewarding career.
Reasonable Broker Support
Realtor (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB31 January 2015
As a Realtor you must be a self-starter. Depending on the size of an office you can always find some co-workers to work with. The hardest part of the job was to spend much time with a buyer only to have them buy elsewhere! Listing a property or finding a property for my buyer are the most enjoyable aspects!
Pros
Listing a property or working with loyal buyers
Cons
Loosing a listing or a potential buyer

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coldwell Banker. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3