Coinamatic Employee Reviews

Productive and fun
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON2 April 2016
Great place to work. Employees are welcoming and willing to help at any given times. Flexible hours. Management is great. Pay is also great depending on what you specialize in.
Productive fun place to work
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON8 February 2016
It was great working at Coinamatic, management is great. Hours are flexible. Co-workers are loving and supportive. Learned how to input data into their system.
Pros
Great benefits and pay
Often hold group events, bbqs and evenings out
Collector (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON6 January 2016
Early start to the day
Lots of patients driving from building to building each day
Heavy lifting multiple times
daily reporting
An alright place to work
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON20 July 2015
The environment is friendly, I was able to learn a great deal while working there. \Learned new technology, there was always something to do, so it was a very fast pace environment.
Pros
very fast pace.
Cons
not much con to talk of
supportive call center and flexible hours
Customer Support Administrator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON21 May 2015
I have worked for Coinamatic in their National call center as a Customer Support Administrator. My team leader is knowledgable and supportive and everyone is super friendly. I felt like they were my family especially because it's not the typical noisy call center. I received the support I needed from the beginning. I enjoyed my work there.
Environnement de travail agréable
Commis d'entrepôt (Former Employee) –  Canada19 November 2014
Les employés étaient fort agréable de même pour le superviseur.
bien
Conseiller aux pièces (Former Employee) –  st-laurent-montréal12 September 2014
service a la clientel, vente des pieces ,mise en inventaire, les achats (po..) shipping & recieving, courrier..ect
Pros
contact avec la clientel
Cons
l, injustise entre les emploiyer
Wonderful and profession work environment surrounded by great people.
Client Administrator (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, Alberta31 July 2014
Learned to become more efficient at multitasking and prioritizing which allowed me to succeed at meeting deadlines.

A typical day at work included working in a fast pace environment with minimal supervision.
Pros
Given responsiblities and tasks that I owned which ultimately built my confidence.
A company in transition with no way to rectify prolems which have been plaguing it for years.
Warehouse Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB28 February 2014
Coinamatic is a terrible company to work for. They insist on changing the way the company operates then blame employees for failure in understanding what is happening and the new procedures involved when there is no real guidance or training involved. their solution to fixing problems is fire the staff, hire people at a fraction of what the previous staff was making, expect the same level of service with very little or no training provided.

Their procedures are flawed and they have no solutions to fix them. I worked for the Calgary branch for just over 2 years and in that time I have seen staff get let go, management at all levels rotating out or obtaining positions they can't handle or fully understand.

Service with this company has been suffering as a result of their lack of any functioning procedures. they are losing more and more clients every day due their inability to provide the most basic of service.

Over all I would NEVER recommend this company as a competent and respectful place to work. they do not care about their employees, their clients or their level of service.The management only care about how much money they will make at the end of the year and what kind of bonuses they obtain.
Pros
Paid aprenticeship training.
Cons
everything other aspect of the company
Working for VP of Legal and Operations
Executive Legal Assistant (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, Ontario27 November 2013
• Reported to Vice President General Counsel.
• Prepared all correspondence including letters, memos, expense forms and presentation.
• Handled highly sensitive and confidential documents.
• Transcribed agreements from dictation and provided high level administrative support.
• Working on large corporate agreements and compared them by using the black lining system and updated each version as required.
• Maintained the legal filing system and created new files for new customers as required.
A good place to work
Talent Acquisitions Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga27 June 2013
Friendly environment
Flexible work hours
Enjoyed Talent Acquisitions and Workforce Analytics
Pros
Flexible work hours
Good place and fun
Accountant (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON26 May 2013
Coinamatice is a very good company to work for and fun. We have something call "Summer Hour", every other friday half of the department get half day off.
Pros
Good company to work for
Cons
Supervisor make bad coffee
Great place to work, summer Bbq's, birthday celebrations (Libra's rock)
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, Ontario23 January 2013
typical day of work, talking to customers, sending tech's to their locations.
I learned that all companies should embrace their employee family lives.
Management (Libra) The BEST ever
co-workers, like every office, great ones, one bad one
the hardest part of the job, performance reviews (everyone hates to do them)
the most enjoyable part of the job, THE MANAGER (MP), his birthday surprises for all of us individually, summer bbq's, family day at Wonderland, his generosity, selfless heart, shoulder to lean on if needed and a listening ear.
Pros
ability to speak your mind to your manager and he listened
Cons
one troublesome employee
Not a good place
Manager (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB10 January 2013
Had horrible experience working for this company. Family is never first and years of service doesn't mean anything. It's who you know in the company, not how much you know about your job.
established company good people
Inside Sales (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON2 October 2012
Coinamatic is a established company. Its a nice pace to work. People are nice. Theres pot lucks and special little bbq's and events to enjoy. Decent salary however depending on your focus growth can be limited.
Pros
benefits, atmosphere, company events
Cons
salary
Challenging
Mail/File Room Clerk (Former Employee) –  Mississsauga Ontario4 July 2012
Indeed a place where one can growth professionally and personally ,great place to work at