Cognizant Technology Solutions

Cognizant Technology Solutions Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
N/A
System Administrator (Former Employee), Chennai, TNNovember 6, 2014
CTS given me a life as Aix-admin in the world and i have worked with skilled professionals it is very helpful to my career.
Good to everything
Senior Processer (Former Employee), chennaiNovember 5, 2014
easy to work
i learned more things in this only.. such a good company. MY co-workers all are good people.
great organization
Presales , Project Management, Testing (Former Employee), IndiaNovember 5, 2014
Pros: good management and process
Cons: immediate management could be ignorant towards employee needs
Good organization to begin with. Very good work life balance and structured work method
Good employer who respects its employees, enjoyed working in CTS
Programmer (Former Employee), Hyderabad & PuneNovember 5, 2014
Enjoyed working in close co-ordination with the onsite co-ordinators and developers.
Learning and a productive work experiance
Programmer Analyst (Former Employee), Pune, MHNovember 4, 2014
A productive place with fun to work where we as a team learnt so many business protocols, ethics, work-life balance, working in hardest n toughest conditions. Satisfying the client needs while at the same time managing the team and fellow co-workers was the most challenging part. Similarly, the most enjoyable part was to have lunch and dinner with the – more... co-workers and managers, wherein we discussed the pros and cons of the team, that eventually lead us to make our team better. – less
Senior Process Executive (Current Employee), Bangalore, KANovember 3, 2014
Pros: free cab facility
Cons: nothing
The work hour was 9 hours. I learnt a lot from this company like how to manage the work with a given time period and how to deal with the management. I got some real good friends here. The hardest part of my jog was the process change which happens any time due to process shutting down. The most enjoyable part was the work time since I love whatever – more... I do. – less
Senior Associate (Current Employee), PuneNovember 3, 2014
Over 10 years of experience in delivering Investment Banking applications at various roles ranging from developer to Delivery Lead. Worked on the development of Corporate action notification platform, PnL Application, Back Office Reconciliation System, Sales commission . Also lead the delivery of many investment bank applications System as Delivery – more... Lead/Lead Designer. Played multiple roles in Cognizant SCM, Module Lead, Delivery Lead and SME for few of the application.
Extensive experience in technical, functional, people and line management gained over years of working in Financial/non-Financial domains. Sound technical experience in building high quality, highly resilient software for business critical / Tier A applications.

Experienced in managing and operating global team with diverse team dynamics. Experienced in senior stakeholder & business relationship management. Experienced program management capability facilitating work prioritization, budgeting/forecasting and resource management.
• Good skills and proven track record in leading & managing multiple Projects with Multi-Site, Multi-Vendor & Multi-Cultural teams.
• Management skills include vast experience of software development life cycle (SDLC) involving stakeholder management, mentoring of the workforce, process compliance, client management, resource management, program level risk identification and mitigation, tracking account profit and loss, project planning and tracking, ensuring quality deliverables to customers
• Strong analytical & design skills with special interest in Database technologies (Sybase/SQL Server). Extensive experience in Database designing, Datawarehousing & Performance tuning.
• Well versed with different software execution methodologies: WaterFall, Agile: Certified Scrum Master. – less
N/A
Senior Analyst - TPL Subject Matter Expert (Current Employee), Atlanta, GANovember 3, 2014
Third Party Liability (TPL) Subject Matter Expert (SME) implementing state Medicaid Management Information System (MMIS) Applications.

Manage MMIS application product design requirements and client expectations for the TPL functional area.

Responsible for communicating directly with the client, other vendors and providing support throughout the development – more... lifecycle.

Develop System Test Plans; test cases, scripts and system test data; execute system test plans; analyze results; document and manage defects; coordinate defect resolution with developers and retests resolved defects. – less
Associate friendly work culture
Junior Executive (Current Employee), Chennai, TNNovember 2, 2014
Pros: work culture
Rapidly growing company with strong hold on ethics, philosophies and values. Ensures a conducive environment for the employees' growth.
Nice to work
Associate - Projects (Current Employee), HyderabadNovember 2, 2014
Pros: good culter
Cons: good
Nice to work
Good Management
good work culture
Encourages to implement new ideas
Very good work environment with good skills
Associate Engineer (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAOctober 31, 2014
I learned hadoop technologies their and did cloudera certification. Company motivated me to do certifications and trainings.
Supportive and friendly team members
Software Engineer and Developer (Former Employee), Chennai, TNOctober 31, 2014
At cognizant Our team members were extremely supportive and friendly.
Iv learnt about team work,problem solving and multi tasking.
I happened to learn to follow the business etiquettes properly.
We always interact and devolop statistics to resolve our isuues.
The most toughest part would be task establishment within a stipulated period.
The most enjoyable – more... part was our team interactions we have everyday werein we discuss and resolve our problems which helps acheive our target within the given period of time. – less
Overall its Excellent
TrackWise Developer and Technical Contributor (Current Employee), North Carolina,USAOctober 31, 2014
Excellent opportunity for career growth. An very good environment for technical skill development.The management was equally supporting which paved the way to succeed in organisation.
Good place to work in.
Sr. Product Specialist (Current Employee), Somerset, NJOctober 31, 2014
Tipically a day in Cognizant starts with logging in at 8 in the morning. It starts with various offshore and agile calls. Usually these calls vary in duration, some 15 min and others 1/2 hr. At around 9:30 to 10 am after taking the updates and deliverables, we start our onshore activity, which might involve deployments across regions for some projects, – more... or code review or requirement gathering or status reporting with customers. Later part of the day is usually spent in assigning work or sending update mail to offshore. There is also a small call little late in the night with offshore where we pass on additional information on need and case by case basis.

We usually work out of customer location, the employee mix in customer organization is diverse and even in the orginization where i belong.

Since, various teams perform various enterprise wide functions, at times simplest work get stuck in some process queues.

The good part of the job is that it provides a very approchable environment to work in. – less
Productive and Fun Workplace
Programmer Analyst (Former Employee), Chennai, TNOctober 30, 2014
Good work life balance, Perfect place if you have a family.Decent salary. Advanced technology. Very dedicates employees who work very hard to support other divisions and their customers.
More Productive
Sr. System Executive (Former Employee), Coimbatore, TNOctober 29, 2014
Good Carrier Growth.
Excellent Environment to work on.
Work while you learn new thing as a fresher
Senior process executive (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APOctober 28, 2014
Learned how to build team work
Getting good support from tem members
Friendly atmosphere
Good Place to work and improve learning graph
Sr. QA Analyst/Test Lead (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAOctober 28, 2014
Good Organization to work with and improve learning graph.
A place of learning
senior process executive in accounts payables (Former Employee), indiaOctober 28, 2014
It has been a fun place to work as we had a team of 11 -14 member team. Each one of has been given a special role at the work. we also had to give our best in teams of the productive as we had a healthy competition at the work place.
Nice place to start a career
Programmer Analyst Trainee (Former Employee), HyderabadOctober 27, 2014
It was nice place to start ones career and being a huge global organization, we get many opportunities to learn how the business works.

About Cognizant Technology Solutions

Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation (Cognizant) is a provider of custom information technology (IT) consulting and technology – Read more

Cognizant Technology Solutions Photos