Cognizant Technology Solutions
1,763 reviews

Cognizant Technology Solutions Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Professional
currently Offshore Project Lead (Current Employee), Kolkata, WBNovember 14, 2014
Referral Management Specialist.
Referral Management Specialist (Former Employee), Tampa, FLNovember 14, 2014
Pros: it was only 10 minutes from my house
Cons: benefits, short lunch
I processed referrals and notifications for multiple specialties on a daily basis. I got to work at 9:00 AM and left at 5:30 PM. I learned how to manage my time, I accurately processed referrals and notifications. They constantly changed the processing steps on a daily basis, so I learned how to roll with the punches quickly and accurately. We worked – more... with at least 6 systems simultaneously every day. The hardest part of the job was adjusting to the lack of organization with management. I loved my coworkers, they were the best part of the job. I got along with each and everyone of my coworkers. – less
Workplace and work culture is good.
Programmer Analyst Trainee (Current Employee), Gurgaon, HRNovember 13, 2014
Pros: healthy work environment.
Cons: communication to office on daily basis by road is a challenge with havy traffic in between.
A good start up for a fresher. Co-workers, Team Leads are supportive. Hardest part of job was communicating to office daily else everything is fine.
Fun workplace
Programmer Analyst Trainee (Former Employee), ChennaiNovember 12, 2014
Good place to work and the co-workers are much co-operative.
Associate (Current Employee), puneNovember 11, 2014
Secure place to work.
Senior Developer - Adobe CQ (Current Employee), Chennai, TNNovember 11, 2014
A secured place to work with lots of projects across domains and technologies. Decent work life balance. Traditional service based approaches still followed. Lots of process involved for any simple task.
Very good workplace with god management
ETL and SQL Developer (Current Employee), INNovember 10, 2014
Pros: internal celebrations, outings
Cons: benefits and payrolls are not meting up the expectation of an experienced associate.
Cognizant is a well equipped, top rated MNC in Software solutions.Cognizan't reputation is top ranked , compared to its competitors.

Working days are joyful and pleasant with my colleagues and obviously there is some work pressure but it can be handled by the interaction with my co-workers.

The management of the company is good but certain areas like – more... micro management in technical sector may reduce the productivity.
In such situations, the dead line of delivery will become tough and a fire fighting will come in place necessary to meet it up.

Even though, I am able to find happiness and satisfaction on the work I am doing especially when I am getting the results from a tough SQL with new challenges. – less
Its good
Senior Software Engineer - Lead (Former Employee), Chennai, TNNovember 10, 2014
Its my first Job, I enjoyed working there. I have learned how to work with people
Project in cognizant
Programmer Analyst (Current Employee), MumbaiNovember 9, 2014
I started my carrier in cognizant and take lot of task and need to complete with time.
Senior SoftwareAG Technology Specialist
Senior Technology Specialist (Current Employee), Chicago, ILNovember 9, 2014
Currently, he is working as a team lead and key developer with JPMC to develop a more robust code base for the treasury services domain of JPMC.

Work for the low level design documents (LLD) for each business models with all the technical details, help the team to understand the requirement of the LLDs.
Develop and implement the interfaces based on – more... the business requirement and best standards on SOA governance.
Apply technical/functional skills to assist customers and partners create and implement successful and innovative solutions that run, manage and optimize their key business processes while decreasing costs and inefficiencies.
Contribute to knowledge capital within the company by capturing knowledge capital from each engagement and proactively sharing own expertise.
Responsible for developing reusable components to be used by other modules. – less
Good corporate world to grow as well as to enjoy work life
Programmer Analyst (Former Employee), Coimbatore, TNNovember 8, 2014
can have little fun during work even with higher officials. Learning advanced part of your area.
Gained a lot with the first software experience under different teams
Programmer Analyst (Former Employee), Hyderabad,IndiaNovember 8, 2014
Pros: team outings, recreation activities, gym facilities
Cons: nothing
Working in Cognizant technologies made me aware of the Job culture and software world. Taught me baby steps of software Industry.
Learnt a lot, mainly deadlines. Agile and waterfall methodologies exposure build up confidence.
Tools used and programming skills will always help me to find the better opportunities.
Best Team members Hard working, dedicated – more... towards the goals of the team.
Every day interaction with clients in U.S.A and visiting the site helped to get ease and understand more about the client requirements.
Team outings would give relaxation to the busy schedule.
Recreation activities, flexible timings made me enjoy work at stress less environment – less
Great Place to work - Industry Best
IT Operations Manager (Current Employee), Findlay, OHNovember 8, 2014

Reliable Employer
Technical Analyst (Current Employee), KOLKATANovember 8, 2014
Pros: secured job profile
Cons: inadequate chances for growth
CTS is one of the many companies on which you can have faith and trust when it comes to job security.

Well managed reources.

CSR
Team development with less work/life balance
Team Member (Current Employee), Parsippany, NJNovember 6, 2014
Wonderful place to work with effective co-workers but appraisal process deviates from the performance.
Senior Process Associate (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APNovember 6, 2014
Cognizant is one of the competitive companies to work and my experience with the cognizant has been good
Good company
Technical Lead (Current Employee), ChennaiNovember 6, 2014
The COmpay CTS has lot of oppurtunities. One of the fastest growing IT company.
Nice plave to work
Associate (Current Employee), Gurgaon, Haryana, IndiaNovember 6, 2014
Cognizant provides a perfect balance between your work and personal life hence motivating an individual to give their 100% to the company
N/A
System Administrator (Former Employee), Chennai, TNNovember 6, 2014
CTS given me a life as Aix-admin in the world and i have worked with skilled professionals it is very helpful to my career.
Good to everything
Senior Processer (Former Employee), chennaiNovember 5, 2014
easy to work
i learned more things in this only.. such a good company. MY co-workers all are good people.

About Cognizant Technology Solutions

Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation (Cognizant) is a provider of custom information technology (IT) consulting and technology – Read more

Cognizant Technology Solutions Photos