Cognizant Technology Solutions

Good Learning opportunities
Good Leadership team
Nice work culture
Nice place to work
Senior Associate - Projects (Current Employee), Torrance, CaliforniaSeptember 17, 2014
- Very Friendly environment
- Nice team members
- Nice place to improve professionally.
i enjoy and learn the work
Senior system Executive (Current Employee), singaporeSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: stress relieving parties
Cons: nil
with the support of co workers/seniors i learn the work in a fun atmosphere and enjoy working in COGNIZANT
Nice place to work.
Business Analyst (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZSeptember 16, 2014
Data entry all day long. Co-workers are friendly. Management is very nice.
Joined as a Fresher and never felt it was a company. we felt it was like a college
Bangalore as Technical Quality Engineer (Former Employee), Bangalore, KASeptember 16, 2014
Pros: encourages to participate in cultural activities, sports
Cons: nill
Team is always supportive.
As a fresher we had classes exams everyday which was really helpful for us through out the career.
Nice company to start career
Associate (Current Employee), Chennai, TNSeptember 16, 2014
Got very good knowledge in Oracle Endeca, Microsoft FAST , JAVA and dot net
A very productive workplace
Senior Consultant - (Manager grade, IT Strategy) (Current Employee), London, ENGSeptember 16, 2014
No two engagements are ever the same. Once is constantly on his/her toes learning new things and trying to keep up with the timelines for the client deliverables.
Excellent experience
Programmer Analyst, System Engineer (Former Employee), kolkataSeptember 16, 2014
Great leaning...
great culture
great work/life balance
Excellent experience
About CTS
Member portal (Former Employee), Memphis, TNSeptember 15, 2014
No words to say anything about CTS i love to work in Cognizant
Awsome place to improve management skills
Program Manager (Current Employee), Bangalore, KASeptember 14, 2014
Very nice place to work and have fun at work
Learnt complete management techniques and implemented all the learning in project.
Work independently
Growth Bound
Senior Research Associate (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APSeptember 13, 2014
Cognizant offers a range of opportunities to the one seeking challenging tasks. I am extremely grateful to this organization for instilling the basics of financial research in me
Great Place to work
Senior Process Executive (Current Employee), DLfF GachibowliSeptember 13, 2014
The environment is good. The co-workers are very cooperating and encouraging .
Secured and Productive
BPM/Lombardi developer, WESB 2 years experienced (Current Employee), Bangalore, KASeptember 13, 2014
Pros: good learning
I have been working on an agile project and have faced a lot of pressure. But still it earned me more learning experience. I had a very nice project mates having fun at tough times at workplace. The hardest part was to take more responsibilities and outings and dinners were most enjoyable.
friendly atmosphere
B.P.O (Former Employee), KLSeptember 12, 2014
Pros: free transportation
Cons: long hours
I think, if the company has a friendly atmosphere the employees can work with a very good dedication. and that also helps to solve the problems between employees easily.
A typical day at Cognizant Technology Solutions
Programmer Analyst (Former Employee), Bangalore, IndiaSeptember 11, 2014
Pros: team outings, birthday treats, weekend games
Cons: short deadlines
The day would start with an onsite call with all the tasks for the day being updated and the priority list being set. Usually the call goes on up to 30mins and we then leave for breakfast where we discuss as to how we can handle the assigned task effectively.
We start with the modules for the day and work in full fledged spirit until noon. We meet up – more... again during lunch where we talk about the tasks completed and the challenges we faced. We also have fun conversations where various topics of discussions being movie, soccer/cricket game or pulling each others' leg.
By the end of the day we document everything been completed and mail the report along with the tasks to the onsite team and wind up for the day.
At the time of deliverable we extend the work hours to make sure we double check everything been done and deploy it to the QA or DEV repository.

Working in Cognizant was a journey of fun and learning experiences. – less
Productive and fun place
Programmer Analyst (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APSeptember 11, 2014
Quality of work was given more importance than quantity of work
“Excellent company. Very good for people who start their career. It was amazing to work here ”
Programmer Analyst (Former Employee), Bangalore, KASeptember 11, 2014
Excellent Management, maintains good work life balance, Learning oppurtunities are high, Lots of social activities
Work Review
Process and Quality Consultant (Current Employee), Chennai, TNSeptember 10, 2014
Pros: culture and employee friendly policies
Cons: long hours of work
Great Company to Work For, Employee friendly policies. Management is very focused and the vision of the company is great. It encourages all its employees to bring out there best. innovation is the key mantra.
A typical day of work is not so typical and full of challenges. You face something new everyday, may it be client's new requirement or change – more... in strategy. A day without a new challenge is very rare.
The most enjoyable part of the Job is that you learn something new everyday, which helps beat the monotony of everyday.
The project I am in is where the objective of the project was to design and define the Policy and Procedure manuals for the client using ITIL 2011 framework.
Co Workers are very talented and helpful. – less
great learning
MicroStrategy Developer (Former Employee), ChennaiSeptember 10, 2014
Its a great learning factory. nice to work. this is one of the fastest growing company.
Unforgettable work
Associate (Current Employee), ChennaiSeptember 9, 2014
I was initially in an Application Maintenance Project and moved to a Development Project. The Project I moved was a developing tools for Legacy System Migration and it was a newly formed team in Cognizant. I am the first person to join the team and was reporting directly to a Director. So totally it started with a two member team. We need to show our – more... proficiency based on that the newly formed team would persist for a long time.
It became a research kind of work and we planned to design a framework based on which tools can be built. So with a 2 months of analysis and research over internet we came with an approach of using a Parsing Tool ANTLR and Perl technologies to build tools. With this framework we built our first tool to reverse engineer the Technology PowerBuilder.

After 5 months of development we planned for a demo within Cognizant. Based on this demo Projects working on PowerBuilder Migration will come to know of this tool and they would propose their clients to purchase the tool to use in their project. We received an overwhelming response of about 150 participants for the demo. After that we received about 15 to 20 requests for the Tool. Cognizant was able to win new accomplishments with this tool and we were accoladed well for our work. Now we are about a 8 member team and we are developing tools for COBOL migration to Java. – less

About Cognizant Technology Solutions

Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation (Cognizant) is a provider of custom information technology (IT) consulting and technology – Read more

Cognizant Technology Solutions Photos