Cognizant Technology Solutions

Cognizant Technology Solutions Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
Good company to settle in a few years before retirement
Program QE Manager (Current Employee), Vancouver, BCApril 25, 2016
Pros: Options to travel to almost any country
Cons: Extreme client focus leads to compromising personal ideas and extended work hours
Extreme Client focus
Extended work hours
Overtime is not paid
a lot depends on the relation with your manager
no salary or comp offs for extra working
Day at my workplace
IT Consultant (Former Employee), Brampton, ONApril 18, 2016
My day would start by greeting my fellow workers and followed by task assigned to me and completion. Hard work pays, management is very helpful but demanding, co-workers are really very helpful. Hardest part was offshore call late at night but later enjoyed it the most.
Good solid company
Service Delivery Associate Director (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONApril 8, 2016
Pros: Good pay
Cons: A lot of hours
Good solid company. Plenty of room to grow. Fair management. Definite learning curve on the HR side as it is all computer based and self managed, easy once you get accustomed to it.
Good
associate (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 17, 2016
It was my first company, have worked on different projects at different locations. It was very good experience working with Cognizant
Enjoy working here
Project Manager (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 9, 2016
Pros: Security
Cons: Salary
Colleagues very helpful
Managers take care of staff
A lot of pressure to deliver
Team work is good
Long Work hours - expected to work late
Great company to work with
Oracle DBA (Current Employee), London, UKDecember 22, 2015
Work life balance.
very good learning resources.
Perfect place to work.
very good management
very co-operative co-workers
Good
Accounts Payable Analyst (Former Employee), Hyde Park, ONDecember 12, 2015
Pros: Free Transport
Cons: Night Shifts
Cognizant is an American multinational corporation that provides custom information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States, RETHINK, REINVENT AND REWIRE BUSINESS MODELS
Our clients today face a dual mandate: They need to drive efficiencies and productivity as they cope with market and economic pressures. At the same time, they must invest in innovation to transform their businesses and open up new horizons of opportunity

We help many of the world's leading companies address this dual mandate. We know that organizations cannot master 21st century challenges with 20th century strategies and methods. Business is being transformed by globalization, virtualization, a new generation of millenial workers and continual technology innovation.

In response to the transformative forces that define the Future of Work, Cognizant is helping clients rethink, reinvent and rewire their businesses to apply the new SMAC business technology architecture (social, mobile, analytics and cloud) to their most significant challenges and opportunities.
Requires to penetrate Canada Market
Automation Project Manager at Citi Bank (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONNovember 30, 2015
Requires to penetrate Canada Market. Currently well placed in the USA Market. Senior Management focus is required to develop the business.
Pleasant Job Environment
QA Lead (Current Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 3, 2015
Pros: team lunch everyday
Cons: Benefits can be better
Supportive co-workers, flexible management, Learned a lot from co-workers, Lunch time and discussion time with co-workers is the best part of the job.
not a competitive pay
Sr Associate (Current Employee), Regina, SKAugust 6, 2015
too much work load and very less pay. managers put lot of work pressure on employees. not helping clients requirements.
Good
HEALTHCARE CONSULTANT (Business Analyst) (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 21, 2015
Pros: Good
Cons: Good
It was a good learning curve.
Business Analysis
Requirements Management
Requirements Documentation
Benefits Management
SDLC
Project Management
Test Design
Test Automation
Healthy workplace with room to grow.
SharePoint Analyst (Current Employee), Cognizant Technology SolutionsJuly 7, 2015
Pros: Good working environment.
Reviewing requests and incidents which occur during the day.

Helping user with various customization's which they require in SharePoint document libraries, list libraries and there respective views.

Managing the permission levels for the SharePoint groups through Active Directory so as to maintain a 2 tier permission level.

Involved with migration from MOSS 2007 to SharePoint 2010 and from SharePoint 2010 to 2013 using Metalogix tool.

Led a team of 4 people and created weekly and monthly reports regarding progress.

Reported issues if any that would come up in the system followed by resolution of the issue and creating an Root Cause Analysis (RCA) for the issue.

Enjoyed learning about the different SharePoint environments and there internal working on how they differ from each other.
Good to work
Business Integration Technical Lead (Current Employee), PhoenixJune 22, 2015
Nice policies and management. healthy work environment.
Very supportive Human resources management .
Training and flexibility in moving across domains and projects should be considered in the interest of associates aspirations staying close to policies in practice than on supervisor domination
Productive and enjoyed working at Cognizant
Techical architect (Datawarehouse) (Current Employee), Woodland HillsJune 15, 2015
My work experience is amazing at Cognizant. I have learnt all the key skills required to be Datawarehouse Architect. My peers are amazing and we often tend to have our Knowledge sharing sessions to share our views that we have learnt.
teaching ability
Software QA Analyst (Former Employee), BangloreMay 21, 2015
At very first day company taught me how to do testing. It was nice to learn all testing technique and methodology. Now it is helpful for me to built my career.
working as a Test Lead
TEST LEAD (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 29, 2015
Overall a good company to work with. Its been 7.5 years and I am still with this company. Employee benefits, Learning options , good team.
Productive workplace
Senior Software Developer/ Team Lead (Current Employee), Kitchener, ONMarch 21, 2015
Pros: compensation, transparency
Cons: long hours
A very productive and collaborative environment. The company is dedicating in providing the best service for its clients.

Employees get a good compensation and yearly performance pays. Overall, a very good IT service company
Best place to work
Senior QA Lead (Current Employee), Brampton, ONMarch 18, 2015
Pros: all the above
- Flexible
- People friendly
-Great benefits & travel opportunities
-Multi cultural work place
- Career growth
- Technology oriented
- Passion to make positive difference
Productive and Job comfort work place
Associate - Senior QA Test analyst (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONMarch 15, 2015
* This is the place where you will feel comfort in work station and co-workers
* Learned how to move things simply using process work.
Productive and innovative leadership
Sr. Analyst (Current Employee), BramptonMarch 1, 2015
Productive and innovative leadership, Values the skills. Employee friendly organization. Good learning curve in all phases of our work
Headquarters