Cogeco Employee Review

Fast-paced but very fun atmosphere
Sports Broadcaster (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 October 2013
I have worked very briefly as a Broadcaster for Cogeco, commentating on College and University Athletics. It is one of the most enjoyable things I have ever done because you get to showcase your love and passion for sports over a broad spectrum. The hardest part is simply the suspense that builds while waiting for the game to get underway. But once the puck is dropped or ball is kicked all the nerves go out the window and you basically become a fan and that's what I love most about it!
Pros
Watching Sports
Cons
No Safety Nets

Other Cogeco Employee Reviews

Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON20 December 2017
Great company with strong back bone. This company was the pillar of my sales career and I owe all of my hands on training to my first sales role at Cogeco.
Environnement productif
Animatrice, chargée de projet et recherchiste (Former Employee) –  Saint-Jérôme, QC23 July 2017
En tant que recherchiste, animatrice et chargée de projets d'émissions spéciales c'est un métier sur lequel il ne faut pas compter ses heures. Toujours être à l'affût des nouvelles informations culturelles, politique, sportives, générales. Gérer les informations et préparer un plan de diffusion au quotidien avec une équipe formidable. Quel agréable tâche !

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cogeco. Our community is ready to answer.