For over 25 years Coffee News has been filling a niche for businesses, both small and large, to reach consumers. Coffee News is a worldwide franchise with advertising opportunities close to home as well as international.
We are currently looking for an engaging and personable individual to fill the role of Business Development Manager within our organization. This position is perfect for someone with previous advertising sales experience, who also wants some flexibility, while still earning good money for a supplemental income. Our ideal candidate would work within the sales team for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with company vision and values.
- Achieve and exceed sales goals
- Maintain and service existing accounts
- Co-ordinate staff in distribution channels
- Responsible for generating sales leads and identifying business opportunities through cold calling and prospecting for both advertising and distribution
- Responsible for developing and maintaining long-term positive relationships with clients and businesses
Skills and Qualifications
- Personable, positive, and persuasive attitude
- Ability to articulate product features and benefits
- Strong customer service focus
- Solid time management and organization skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Ability to learn and develop sales strategies that clearly define goals and tactics for success
- Experience in the advertising industry is highly preferred
Our ideal candidate would be someone who drives for results, is able to uncover new business opportunities, but also provide outstanding customer service. This person will create a value-added relationship with their customers.
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A stable and safe work environment
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Opportunities for tremendous bonuses
A stable vehicle is required for the position.
Please email resumes, no phone calls please
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.