To provide an exceptional customer service experience for customers/clients.
- Greet customers in a professional and courteous manner and exceed their expectations every time.
- Practice creative sales techniques
- Point of sale operations
- Create & sell balloon arrangements
- Order, receive and price merchandise
- Merchandise retail on sales floor
- Keep retail store and clean and organized
- Open and close rental agreements.
- Achieve monthly sales targets by recommending and explaining benefits of additional company services.
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing accounts
- Answer phones and confirm customer reservations.
- Assist customer’s picking up and dropping off rentals when necessary
- Work as a team player with fellow staff members to optimize branch productivity.
- Computer Literacy, knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- Able to multitask
- Energetic and sales driven
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for customer service
- Career focused
- Minimum of one year of keyholder/managerial retail and/or sales experience
- Must be available days, evenings & weekends
Indeed - 23 months ago